HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

NWU Public Match Making Guide(Ways to Improve)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bLacKFrosT
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
bLacKFrosT

NWU Public Match Making Guide(Ways to Improve) Empty
PostSubject: NWU Public Match Making Guide(Ways to Improve)   NWU Public Match Making Guide(Ways to Improve) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 1:12 pm

So I want to take the time and list the things I see in pubs that happen alot and are inherently wrong and things that people neglect along with ways can improve their play.

-When losing the game someone will just say "ALL MID" even though there is no logic behind it they just think that if everyone gathers mid it will somehow win the game rather than trying to pick someone off or split push. I feel people just say this because they don't know what else to do or how to gauge the situation

-When In doubt people will tell you to buy flak jacket. Flak Jacket does not solve all your problems rather than good positioning and good play does. There should be no reason every hero on team needs a flak jacket to deal with enemy team.

-Running into enemy team 4v5 to defend a tower rather than playing smart. You think the team is going to take your tower unless you bum rush them and feed them 4 kills but in reality if you just stall and stand behind your towers spamming spells or having someone on your team split push while you hold the line then you will be fine.  It's best to wait till they make a mistake rather than diving at them for no reason when you're at a disadvantage. If you have a hero split pushing tower and that hero is stronger than say weakest person on enemy team and he tps back he will just feed. This mean the enemy has to tp everyone back or someone really strong to deal with the person split pushing otherwise they will just feed kills. Thus ruining their push and making it a more favorable fight for the ones defending tower.

-Towers, most people dont realize the advantage tower gold gives its like 200+ gold for every hero on the team. No one ever bothers with pushing towers they think more about killing heroes rather than killing a tower.  Plus the towers give you map control thus allowing you to move more freely around the map to gank or do w/e. If you win a fight don't run back to base take a tower and get that gold.

-Kyuubi, this pains me the most. Most people ignore kyuubi throughout the game when kyuubi gives like 100+ gold to everyone on team and an item which gives 1k gold or a free respawn (which can pretty much win you a teamfight) and kyuubi spawns every 10 minutes which is huge. I feel like if you get kyuubi essence early it is ok to sell for the 1k gold but if you get it late game its best to keep it to win a team fight because you'd in actuality  be getting more gold than u would from selling it if you kill every hero on enemy team along with experience.

-Hokage necklace very underrated item and only seems to be core on tsunade because of her other healing abilities but very viable on bunch of other heroes. Although I think a buff to the radius of heal could be nice sometimes it feels like you have to hug the team in order for it to reach them. Very good item for pushing/team fighting which happens alot in nwu also gives armor and regen.

-Runes, people don't abuse the runes enough but they're really useful after the laning phase. Pretty much free kill if you get haste or dd, invis is good for ganking too. They spawn every 2 mins for any1 who didn't know

-Laning phase in nwu people always seem to stay in their lane for like first 20 mins of the game. Rather than attempt rotating to different lane struggling and gank or attempt any pushes. Like if you're top solo dies people just rage "top noob es stupido die solo nob shuld gif me lane jajaja" and by this time enemy has advantage and just keeps killing your solo top hero because no one attempt to gank that overconfident fool and let him free farm for next half of the game.

-Spell usage I think of what makes a good player is knowing when and on who to use their spells on. Sometimes people don't know how to gauge the situation and will just run away with all their spells off cooldown and almost full hp. If I see like 2 enemy heroes and my team is throwing everything at first guy I don't need to do the same cause that guy is probably dead so I  will use my spells to disable or slow other guy so my team can mug him after. Thus giving us 2 kills rather than just 1. Also chaining spells together if someone on my team stuns someone I don't have to instantly throw my stun on the guy too i can wait alittle till my allies stun wears off then stun him so he'll take the full duration of both our spells and most likely die. Last thing is prioritizing heroes I want to know who is a high priority kill meaning who is the one most problematic for my team so I can take him out of the fight early to create a more favorable outcome for my team. 2 things could dictate this such as farm on the enemy hero or the spells he has which could cause great disruption for your team in a team fight. If we waste all our spells on the guy with no items and has been feeding all game before the fight, leaving us with all our spells on cooldown that leaves a big window open for enemy to crush all of us in a team fight despite it being 5v4.

-Knowing when to fight most people don't have any critical thinking when it comes to team fighting or forcing a fight it's either "i see multiple heroes lets go get them and see what happens" or "enemy push tower come team lets kill" and it will be like 3 ppl who get there first start the fight before your team is even there and you end up just feeding 1 by 1". Another thing is no one keeps track of ultimate cool downs or when they're used. Like If I see pein or shod ulti is down that is prime time to try and take a fight because most of their damage is gone at that point. Just try and keep down of the cooldowns and think more about when it is more favorable or unfavorable for you to fight.

-Positioning, knowing how to position yourself in game is really crucial because if you're positioned wrongly you will just be killed much quicker before getting your spells off. If I am a hero like sarutobi or ino I need to position myself so I can get all of my spells off w/o dying. For instance if I run into enemy team head first If I attempt to use my ultimate I will just get stunned and it will be cancelled immediately thus making me useless for the whole fight if not losing my team the fight. What I should be doing is waiting behind the more tanky frontline heroes of my team so that if the enemy team attempts to kill me they will have to run past my own team putting themselves in a bad position.

-Things pub players blame on people that is entirely their fault. "YOU NO CALL SS NO MIA U NOOB FUCK U CUNT" with these players it doesn't even matter if you call mia or not most of the time they will still get caught out and die still blame you even if you called mia. I learned that you don't need to rely on team calling ss in lane, yes it is helpful but just by looking at your minimap you have access to alot of knowledge and come to your own conclusion if you're going to be ganked or not.

-People who cry because they got ganked. This is probably the most sad thing to see in games when someone say "jaja o u ned gank to kill me? u r shit kill urself pls" First of all theres no honor code in this game no one has to 1v1 you till death. It will always be the smarter players that control the game by ganking and making you afraid to be in your lane that will ultimately win. Only thing you gain by crying about being ganked is a warped attempt at making yourself feel better because ganking is part of the game.

-Teleport scrolls are probably one of the best items in the game. In pub games I always see people just buy these to get back to their lanes faster and never for anything else. Carrying one of these in your inventory at all times is really important because ppl in NWU love to dive towers and this is a great way to punish them for it. If I see them trying to kill my ally and I tp and we turn the fight and get kills out of it then that 125 gold was worth it. Not to mention I stop my ally from feeding. This also makes enemy think twice about going on heroes if they think they will have tp support from their allies. Last thing it is good to have for defending towers also or if you know you can't run and enemy has nothing to interrupt a teleport scroll than it just saved your life. I know I've escaped death by just using a teleport scroll and tping away in fog before I am about to be killed.

Also some people may flame you for what items you/the way you play and most of the time these players are bad and delusional so it is really a waste of time arguing or bothering to reason with them the logic behind your decisions because they will not attempt to understand and while they stay being awful you will rise up further than your previous skill cap.

I think this is good for now, covered alot of ground. Sorry if it seems like I'm flaming the way people act in pubs but people must learn the errors of their ways to improve. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions feel free to post or if a MOD wants to clean this post up a little kind of did it in haste.
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: NWU Public Match Making Guide(Ways to Improve)   NWU Public Match Making Guide(Ways to Improve) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:17 pm

Nice post. The meta in pubs games seems to be the same. I support everything you wrote. The ss thing is so fking true xD.
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: NWU Public Match Making Guide(Ways to Improve)   NWU Public Match Making Guide(Ways to Improve) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Frost should write it on the nwu facebook fan page so all mexicans and other people can read it the newbs should read it,thanks for this long comment.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: NWU Public Match Making Guide(Ways to Improve)   NWU Public Match Making Guide(Ways to Improve) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:36 pm

Yeah its awesome. I wanna post it in new forums, but I would like you blackfrost to do it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: NWU Public Match Making Guide(Ways to Improve)   NWU Public Match Making Guide(Ways to Improve) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:20 pm

Ya blackfart join new site g Smile
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
bLacKFrosT
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
bLacKFrosT

PostSubject: Re: NWU Public Match Making Guide(Ways to Improve)   NWU Public Match Making Guide(Ways to Improve) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:13 am

Ok will make an account soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWU Public Match Making Guide(Ways to Improve)   NWU Public Match Making Guide(Ways to Improve) Empty

Back to top Go down

NWU Public Match Making Guide(Ways to Improve)
Page 1 of 1