Kuro
Knife D
Mega
InMemory]Cobain
Eol
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

You want more guides?
Hell yeah! with those guides Croix will be pwnd!
Kidomaru/Sound Archer I_vote_lcap92%Kidomaru/Sound Archer I_vote_rcap
 92% [ 23 ]
Dont know. Does Kuro play like that?
Kidomaru/Sound Archer I_vote_lcap4%Kidomaru/Sound Archer I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Hell no! im soo pro! even if im wrong like Echoingvoid
Kidomaru/Sound Archer I_vote_lcap4%Kidomaru/Sound Archer I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

Kidomaru/Sound Archer Empty
PostSubject: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Sound Archer

Stats

Strength: 16 + 1.3
Agility: 17 + 2.35
Intelligence: 24 + 3.1

Affiliation: Otogakure
Damage: 49-59
Armor: 2
Movespeed: 290
Attack Range: 575

As you can see, he has a pretty average stats. His Int and Agi gain are normal, save his Str gain which is pretty low. You could say he is not a nature tank, but his damage compensating for it.

Pros and Cons

Quote :
Pros

• Huge range for his spells and physical attack
  • A disable that can silence and slow enemy ms
  • Its not hard to play with him

Quote :
Cons

• Mostly focused and hunted early game
  • He is a danm paper

As you can see, he has a lot of pros than his cons. If you can survive the first 1-30 minutes of the game and get your core, you are pretty much very close to having your Beyond Godlike abilities even if you chose to make him a Carry or Disable Twisted Evil

Skills

Quote :
[W]Spider Web Bindings
Kidomaru/Sound Archer Webyz

[E]Powershot
Kidomaru/Sound Archer Flech

[R]Cursed Seal
Kidomaru/Sound Archer Curseq

[T]Spider War Bow
Kidomaru/Sound Archer Flrr

Skill Build

Before everything else, I'll just say that no skill build is the right one or is the best! It always depends on the situation you are in, and feel free to experiment on every single one of them. No one's stopping you.

Quote :
Kidomaru: ''Carry''

Level 1: Curse Seal
Level 2: Web
Level 3: Curse Seal
Level 4: Web
Level 5: Curse Seal
Level 6: Spider War Bow
Level 7: Web
Level 8: Curse Seal
Level 9: Web
Level 10: Stats
Level 11: Spider War Bow
Level 12: Stats
Level 13: Stats
Level 14: Stats
Level 15: Stats
Level 16: Spider War Bow

In early game the idea here is hit your enemy as much as you can avoiding them to farm, you can use the curse seal in order to increase your base damage and range.If you feel confidence throw the net aim you enemy in to the midle of it, in this way your prey is going to take more time to get rid of the web's debuff ( and if you play your cards in the right turn you can get some kills ). Now you may be asking to yourself ''ok harass the enemy but when i suppost to get some gold?'' Well in level 6 gank the weakness fly from the other team and everytime your ultimate ends the cd , do it again and again and again.

WARNING:

Things that you should not do under any circustances

• In team fights dont you ever tank, for real. Let your str allie do that job.
  • When you are going to gank, pin your possicion and let your allie make the first move.
  • Dont show yourself, at least if you dont wanna be the first head on the floor

Item Build
Starting
Kidomaru/Sound Archer 4rtg
Pretty much your average starting build, Shin in order to avoid take damage from the creeps when you harras, 2 badges and 2 talismans for stats and finally some foot supply.

Core & Luxuries
Kidomaru/Sound Archer Fgfggf

Core

Idate's Sandals: Provide you with attack + ms wich its important for ganks and run!
Nidaime's Helm: Provide you with attack + life leech + Frenzy with your web...you better send a letter to the mother of the poor bastard
Assasin Cloack: Provide you with attack + As + wind walk , now you can play at the edge.
Gale Blade: Critical
Twisted Evil

Luxuries

Ragnarok: Imba Critical Twisted Evil
Conch Shell Maze: AS and Damage!
Hokage Armor: Armor, AS and Reduced Armor to enemies will really benefit you and your teammates for easier team rapes.

Conclucion

In conclucion, this is not the only way to play Sound Archer. This is only to give you an idea on how to play him. Hope this guide has been a help, and thanks for reading! Don't forget to leave comments to help improve this guide.

Oh , Sorry for the imba Eng Very Happy

Last edited by Eol on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Wow nice guide with all the basic shit , now noobs from East/West can learn something at least =D

Back to top Go down
Mega

Mega

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Very nice guide but i think kido can carry with sage and poision
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Imo kido can annoy with those items but a chakra armor or a gelel and your sage becomes useless
Back to top Go down
Mega

Mega

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Have a point there lol!
Back to top Go down
Knife D
Student
Student
Knife D

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Its not to greedy make a build like that?
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:27 pm

If you kill and play safe , no is not that greedy , its possible!
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Kido can carry as long as he has speed/damage, poison build is just because I'm lazy and people started to copy. lol!
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:53 pm

But how about lunar moon?
Back to top Go down
HenriqueFB

HenriqueFB

PostSubject: Hero guide   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Thanks! Good Work! Continue to do some guides like that !
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:46 am

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
But how about lunar moon?

Moon goes for a Disalbe type, because in this guide i focus the damage and As of the items to make Kido a perfect hunter!
Back to top Go down
Nyaashka

Nyaashka

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:33 am

In my humble opinion this build is too paper like.

It is kinda ok if you will appear after all mass skills used, but what if team needs ur web ? With this build u will have 1-1.4k hp probably u will die only from mass skils without even being focused.

Im not speaking if some kinda carry with gelel like guy or zabu will focus u. Cloak is kinda useless in normal games 5x5 (Dust of appearence is used all the time if there is no gem or neji around, but yeah in pub-noob games it is kinda imba item)

If u decided to be dmg/carry conch and ragnarok r totally allright. Instead of nida helm i would rather go with poisen, instead of phase boots with pt(str) manta style and chakra armor.

This will allow u to deal pretty same dmg and even more late game. Will provide FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR better survivability+nice control+poisen + manta style+seal and chakra armor will allow u to chase nearly anyone without risk being pwned on counter-attack. (hokage armor is not too good as for aura working u should stay close to enemy and allies which is not good for kido, ask someone else from ur team to make it. It suits Sui,kisame,kabuto, asuma, third hokage, kakuzu and lots of other heroes.

And u must admit that with this build u will face problem of mana unless there is 2+ chakra boots in team.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:50 am

Nyaashka wrote:
In my humble opinion this build is too paper like.

Kido in self is a paper, no matter what items he got on his inventory.

Nyaashka wrote:
It is kinda ok if you will appear after all mass skills used, but what if team needs ur web ? With this build u will have 1-1.4k hp probably u will die only from mass skils without even being focused.

You are talking about a team, then probably there will be an allie that can initiate better than you. Like Asuma/Raikage/Neji/Jiro/Zabusa/Gaara/Chouji/Naruto. All those heroes have a Skill that stun and give you time to throw the web. Because is you go first What are the chances that kido have to survive against 5 foes?

Nyaashka wrote:
Im not speaking if some kinda carry with gelel like guy or zabu will focus u. Cloak is kinda useless in normal games 5x5 (Dust of appearence is used all the time if there is no gem or neji around, but yeah in pub-noob games it is kinda imba item)

Sure but even pros focus the one with dust/Gem first

Nyaashka wrote:
If u decided to be dmg/carry conch and ragnarok r totally allright. Instead of nida helm i would rather go with poisen, instead of phase boots with pt(str) manta style and chakra armor.

They Key for make Kido a carry its the attack speed , those items dont help for a carry build. But sure for a Disable kido can work perfect.

Nyaashka wrote:
And u must admit that with this build u will face problem of mana unless there is 2+ chakra boots in team.

The mana pool its not a problem since kido is an Intel heroe with a high intel grow, beside you will find in your team someone with Jiraiya's sandals and that can help you if you dont have enough mana after 2 teamfights
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:12 am

Kidomaru/Sound Archer Kidoj

I make this build in solo game and Eol is right , kido dont need items with mana

Kidomaru/Sound Archer Kido2

After activate the curse seal i was like affraid after ukon ( sakon's hidden brother) kido has the highest attack base ingame.

Conclucion: He can carry clown

Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:19 am

Nice guide, work more for me my slave(?) hahaha just kidding.

I like it, but idk maybe you can make more guides so i can really call you my slave? XD
Back to top Go down
Knife D
Student
Student
Knife D

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:17 pm

I just tested this build and let me tell you, it works. Now the only problem is that your allies have to be fast thinkers and know what roll they need to fit.
Back to top Go down
HenriqueFB

HenriqueFB

PostSubject: Kidoumaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:52 am

Please! Do another guide like that!
Good Work! Very useful guide. It completely works!
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:46 am

Very interesting guide Twisted Evil

Concerning the starting skills to take, i recommand spider war bow instead of curse seal when kido reach lvl 3 then up those skills until skill 4, ESPECIALLY when ure laning with a stunner/holder.

Its a good finishing skill at start while 1 level of curse seal is enough to harass ennemies. Though in late game, spider war bow wont be significant... Mid game a lvl 4 spider war bow is good to annoy ur ennemies from far and weakened them until the fight (unless they have a good healer).

I recommand (thats only my opinion xD) only 1 upgrade curse seal at begin for good damage harass then up net 1 or 2 times, and all left upgrade skills for spider war bow. Makes sure u k how to aim or to have a good teamate who hold properly (kaka, ino ...) to snipe it immediately after teamate's hold then net ur pray, then kill him (if hes still up and few hp) with curse seal.
Back to top Go down
HenriqueFB

HenriqueFB

PostSubject: Skill build   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:47 am

Why don´t you get power shot first?
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:02 am

HenriqueFB wrote:
Why don´t you get power shot first?

Power shot its very easy to dodge beside you are going to need stats and in this build is you lvl up that skill your mana pool is going to be affected.
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:15 am

and web with curse seal is so much better
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:20 am

mercinater wrote:
and web with curse seal is so much better

Agree
Back to top Go down
HenriqueFB

HenriqueFB

PostSubject: Power shot   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:58 am

I still think that power shot is better than web curse in the early game, anyway depends of the situation
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:59 am

HenriqueFB wrote:
I still think that power shot is better than web curse in the early game, anyway depends of the situation

Sure but your enemy cant dodge web/curse seal.
Back to top Go down
HenriqueFB

HenriqueFB

PostSubject: Power shot   Kidomaru/Sound Archer EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:02 am

Yes, but you can easily hit a power shot in your opponent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidomaru/Sound Archer   Kidomaru/Sound Archer Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidomaru/Sound Archer