7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

Heros that we need List. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heros that we need List.   Heros that we need List. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Westfield wrote:
out of this world huh, thanks for that

dude a russian cant make something good..they never made and and they wont make it.

Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: Heros that we need List.   Heros that we need List. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:55 pm

My point was not about the russians being useless, i was just giving an example that those models are used in the map. I suggest you not to insult the whole country or population because of such minor things it makes you look like a fool...which ultimately you are Smile
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: Heros that we need List.   Heros that we need List. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Westfield wrote:
My point was not about the russians being useless, i was just giving an example that those models are used in the map. I suggest you not to insult the whole country or population because of such minor things it makes you look like a fool...which ultimately you are Smile

dude i know all models for naruto that are good and usefulll...and who made them...and there are only 40% of them out there for people the rest are private...and ive got most of them..and if i miss something i make it...so russians dont have nothing they only use bad quality ones.

also dude russians are useless...no offence but in war3 moding also i dont wanna talk about 2 or lol players...wich everyone hates them...d2 made them a separate server only for them to play.that says something.

and also because of russian communist regim my country is now a 3rd world one.so yeah i have all the rights to hate russians.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heros that we need List.   Heros that we need List. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heros that we need List.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars Unlimited :: Suggestions :: Hero Ideas-
Jump to: