Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM] Suikazan Fuguki Empty
PostSubject: [SM] Suikazan Fuguki   [SM] Suikazan Fuguki EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cut Chemist on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Suikazan Fuguki   [SM] Suikazan Fuguki EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:46 pm

lol so many mists Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Suikazan Fuguki   [SM] Suikazan Fuguki EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:19 pm

i thought they wanted support/tank, but this build barely has any supporting skills

3rd spell is like Kabuto's passive isnt it? It also decreases armor
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Suikazan Fuguki   [SM] Suikazan Fuguki EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Westfield wrote:
i thought they wanted support/tank, but this build barely has any supporting skills

3rd spell is like Kabuto's passive isnt it? It also decreases armor

Lowers the enemies' attack speed, move speed, and armor. Additionally, possesses a useful initiation/counter initiation spell How is this not a support hero?

Kabuto is probably going to be revamped, with this suggestion, along with a separate hero for his Snake sage stuff.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Suikazan Fuguki   [SM] Suikazan Fuguki EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:11 am

if you lower AS, MS and armor isnt that disabling? dunno from my perspective i always thought that support chars are able to use their spells to boost up or affect your allies units in some way or another
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Suikazan Fuguki   [SM] Suikazan Fuguki EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:16 am

Westfield wrote:
if you lower AS, MS and armor isnt that disabling? dunno from my perspective i always thought that support chars are able to use their spells to boost up or affect your allies units in some way or another

A support sometimes has a disable, it's what allows them to be viable despite their usual lack of farm and ex, compared to a carry. Additionally, lowering armor isn't disabling, it is a spell that boosts my allies physical damage. So, it works just as a support hero should.
Back to top Go down
MagicaLight
Student
Student
MagicaLight

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Suikazan Fuguki   [SM] Suikazan Fuguki EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:05 am

1st spell stacks up to 7times max level, cd is 3seconds and each individual stack lasts 15seconds. doesnt that mean it can stack up to 5times at most? "Hari Senbon, each individual stack, lasts for 15 seconds." seems like u didnt mean that every new apply of the debuff reset the duration of all stacks together.

about 3rd skill the passive, seems cool and the way it applies, extra -armor bonus for every creep that is killed for 3seconds is nice but for every hero seems too little, just like u increased the bonus of armor reduction for when a hero is killed u should increase the duration.

this hero's spells doesnt seem too powerfull so i'd boost ultimate's stun to ~1.5s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Suikazan Fuguki   [SM] Suikazan Fuguki Empty

Back to top Go down

[SM] Suikazan Fuguki
Page 1 of 1