Last edited by Cut Chemist on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

[AR] Mū Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR] Mū   [AR] Mū EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:18 pm

1. So damage plus more damage over time, but why is the bonus DoT varies on armour?

2. very underpowered, honestly I would rather just buy shins and sell them later. What is the purpose of this spell? He doesnt look like a tanking type and in terms of survival I wouldnt say it to be such a helpful skill. Also 10% chance seems to be very low

3. reminds me of Templar assasin's spell from Dota, just the spell is a bit stroger because of the MS reduction, but it fits the char so should be fine, i like it

4. i was kinda expecting to see this spell as a non-controllable clone or something, it would very much resemble sakon in a way. Also why is there no mana cost?

ps What is this guy's role?
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[AR] Mū Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR] Mū   [AR] Mū EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:36 pm

#1. There's not Dot aspect to the spell. It deals X damage + y (The difference in armor) and I choose armor because he has a spell that reduces an enemy's armor and decent Agility growth. Also, since it will behoove a player to go for a -armor item build.

#2. Weak? Who wants high magic damage resistance combined with a chance to dodge up to Z damage from both physical attacks and magic sources.

The role is simple. Ganker that can semi-carry if he gets enough. And yes I know that that wasn't the listed role.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

[AR] Mū Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR] Mū   [AR] Mū EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:46 pm

2. the problem i have with this spell is that it doesnt realy go well with his spell set, there is little incentive for me to level it in the beginning or even mid game, and for late game it isnt that useful. He has a good starting Str with decent growth, so why would I waste a skill point on that? I would rather go for a much viable damage dealing combo by levelling 1st and 3rd
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[AR] Mū Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR] Mū   [AR] Mū EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Westfield wrote:
2. the problem i have with this spell is that it doesnt realy go well with his spell set, there is little incentive for me to level it in the beginning or even mid game, and for late game it isnt that useful. He has a good starting Str with decent growth, so why would I waste a skill point on that? I would rather go for a much viable damage dealing combo by levelling 1st and 3rd

How do you have less incentive to level it? If leveled you have over ~35% magic resistance as well as a damage dodge without items. That means you can spend your money on other things. Additionally, since your Split form doesn't have access to any abilities aside from mobility based ones, the passive helps your Split Form survive, especially when you don't have access to your full stats, even when you're lvl 16. Finally, you can choose to level it if you're in a tough lane.

I'll specify that the damage dodge applies to the Split form, as well as the bonus magic resistance.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

[AR] Mū Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR] Mū   [AR] Mū EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:47 pm

35% magic resistance? am i misreading something, it says 10% on the last level, where is it 35%?

But you dont realy need the damage dodge that badly especially considering that the chance is only 10%. Additionally you got invisibility which can be used while running away in the forest or something, they will never guess where you are in the beginning at least, if Hina is not in the game that is
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[AR] Mū Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR] Mū   [AR] Mū EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:23 pm

Westfield wrote:
35% magic resistance? am i misreading something, it says 10% on the last level, where is it 35%?

But you dont realy need the damage dodge that badly especially considering that the chance is only 10%. Additionally you got invisibility which can be used while running away in the forest or something, they will never guess where you are in the beginning at least, if Hina is not in the game that is

Every hero has a base 25% resistance... so you add 10% from the spell to get 35%. Also, it's a 10% chance to dodge X damage from all sources with no CD, that is never bad.

Also, you can turn invisible. Correct. However, you will still take damage from AoE spells and anti-invis items such as Dust/Sentry wards will be added to the game.

Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

[AR] Mū Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR] Mū   [AR] Mū EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:17 pm

Hm I didnt know about the base MR, still that doesnt realy change the fact that the boost is high enough to be deemed worthy to level

Ah, so that block works both on physical attacks and spells? Looks like i misunderstood the spell then, although I would increase the damage blocked 20-50 damage might prove a bit low, how about rescaling it to something like 20 / 40 / 60 / 80. 50 on the last level to me looks a bit low against such attacks as Tsuk, Yoton and so on and its a 10% chance so you'll have to be realy lucky to activate that passive twice in a row right
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[AR] Mū Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR] Mū   [AR] Mū EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:49 pm

I'll increase the damage evaded. And adding + X% magic resistance is a big deal with a hero, it makes them a lot less susceptible to burst damage as well as greatly increases their ability to deal with spell harss in lane.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

[AR] Mū Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR] Mū   [AR] Mū EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Yeah MR is fine, its the block against everything which realy counts for this spell I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[AR] Mū Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR] Mū   [AR] Mū Empty

Back to top Go down

[AR] Mū
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars Unlimited :: Suggestions :: Hero Ideas-
Jump to: