Hokage
Westfield

[SM] Han Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Han   [SM] Han EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:19 am

I would increase his starting Int, spells require so much mana its crazy

1. this is very similar to Rai's passive, but instead it deals more damage

2. MS increase is rather high

3. simple nuke

4. yeah i guess this one is good, although seems to be a bit op. 350 damage and an aoe 2 sec stun is overboard. I would rescale mana and cooldown. 180? lol i would use this spell like once or twice in the beginning of the game?
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

[SM] Han Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Han   [SM] Han EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:26 am

Westfield wrote:
I would increase his starting Int, spells require so much mana its crazy

1. this is very similar to Rai's passive, but instead it deals more damage

2. MS increase is rather high

3. simple nuke

4. yeah i guess this one is good, although seems to be a bit op. 350 damage and an aoe 2 sec stun is overboard. I would rescale mana and cooldown. 180? lol i would use this spell like once or twice in the beginning of the game?

im not really familiar with all nwu skills...and this concept was made long ago the numbers can be changed

skill 2..yeah maybe reduce the duration to like 3 seconds and then it would be ok..and maybe then increes the dot

skill 3..it might look like a simple skill but less is more and the skill is desinged to just simply harras for early game or cast before a gank or a team fight

and ulti it might seems op but in late game 350 damage its not op at all..in that stage of the game u got items and shit...so it wont make much of a deal...and the reason for high cd its beacuse of the many posibilities of useing it ..like u can ganke with it...or escape with it...if ur getting ganked by many heroes...thats why u need to be smart and think twice before useing it.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

[SM] Han Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Han   [SM] Han EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:46 am

You can say the same about Jiraya's rasengan, which can be used partly to escape battle, yet he has a relatevely good cd
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

[SM] Han Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Han   [SM] Han EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:48 am

Westfield wrote:
You can say the same about Jiraya's rasengan, which can be used partly to escape battle, yet he has a relatevely good cd

true..but this ulti i think got more range so its more usfull..anyway i changed some numbers and one of them is i made cd from ulti to 120 to all levels.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM] Han Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Han   [SM] Han EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:55 am

#1. Just make the spell add X damage, no need to make it scale, keep the splash part.

#2. He should get like 7 / 10 / 13 / 16% movement speed and the magic damage should per second should be 25 or 30 a second tops because of the large AoE on top of him gaining bonus MS.

#3. Doesn't really fit. The spell should be something else, since giving a hero like him 4 nukes is a little crazy.

#4. Seems okay, aside from #'s.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

[SM] Han Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Han   [SM] Han EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:32 am

Cut Chemist wrote:
#1. Just make the spell add X damage, no need to make it scale, keep the splash part.

#2. He should get like 7 / 10 / 13 / 16% movement speed and the magic damage should per second should be 25 or 30 a second tops because of the large AoE on top of him gaining bonus MS.

#3. Doesn't really fit. The spell should be something else, since giving a hero like him 4 nukes is a little crazy.

#4. Seems okay, aside from #'s.

edited some numbers

for the 1st skill i wanna keep the % thing so he can benefit from it in late game aswell as in early game since that 50% is infulenced from his % for attack damage

2nd skill it seems that the duration is 3 seconds and i modify it to 25/30/35/40
but im afraid its a bit low because in late game its like 40* 3 seconds=120 damage thats kind low...40 damage per second for 3 seconds its kinda low i thin

also the 3rd skill dosnt have so much nuker power..as i sayd before the purpose of the skill is to poke ur enemy if u cant get close to him and if u hit him with this skill then u can initate with 2nd skill or ulti much easyer since he got his armor lowerd u get higher chances of killing him
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM] Han Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Han   [SM] Han EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:35 am

#1. He's an initiator. He shouldn't need to benefit from scaling damage in the late game. The most important thing for him in the late game is landing a good ult.

#2. Stop talking about late game, the hero isn't a carry. If you're worried about his late game then either make his spells deal magic damage or buff the # to a decent level.

#3. Just make it about lowering armor, doesn't need another damage spell.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

[SM] Han Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Han   [SM] Han EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:20 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
#1. He's an initiator. He shouldn't need to benefit from scaling damage in the late game. The most important thing for him in the late game is landing a good ult.

#2. Stop talking about late game, the hero isn't a carry. If you're worried about his late game then either make his spells deal magic damage or buff the # to a decent level.

#3. Just make it about lowering armor, doesn't need another damage spell.

i was talking about late game because u will land the ulti in the late game...and then..u dont do pretty much anything else...i dont want him to be that dependable about his ulti..yeah ulti is good and it can make a difference...but still u need to be usefull when it is in cd.

also for the 3rd skill yeah i should remove the damage but ..then maybe i can make something like when the weave hits the main target it lowers armor etc the missle will split to the nearyby 2 units that will take 50% of the lowerd armor from the main target.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM] Han Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Han   [SM] Han EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:20 pm

hangun wrote:

i was talking about late game because u will land the ulti in the late game...and then..u dont do pretty much anything else...i dont want him to be that dependable about his ulti..yeah ulti is good and it can make a difference...but still u need to be usefull when it is in cd.

also for the 3rd skill yeah i should remove the damage but ..then maybe i can make something like when the weave hits the main target it lowers armor etc the missle will split to the nearyby 2 units that will take 50% of the lowerd armor from the main target.

That's what an initiator does in the late game. Their damage falls off and their role becomes reliant upon landing stuns (i.e. SK, ES, Tidehunter, etc.) Besides, your 3rd spell and ultimate alone make your hero relevant in the late game. The 3rd spell isn't a simple - X armor spell. It scales with your enemies allowing you to remove nearly half of their armor whether they have 7 armor or 30, that's a giant amount gone. That matters in the late game.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

[SM] Han Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Han   [SM] Han EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
hangun wrote:

That's what an initiator does in the late game. Their damage falls off and their role becomes reliant upon landing stuns (i.e. SK, ES, Tidehunter, etc.) Besides, your 3rd spell and ultimate alone make your hero relevant in the late game. The 3rd spell isn't a simple - X armor spell. It scales with your enemies allowing you to remove nearly half of their armor whether they have 7 armor or 30, that's a giant amount gone. That matters in the late game.

got it...check now if everything is fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[SM] Han Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Han   [SM] Han Empty

Back to top Go down

[SM] Han
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars Unlimited :: Suggestions :: Hero Ideas-
Jump to: