Armor:2
Movement Speed: 305

Growth:
Str:17 + (2.0)
Agi: 20 +( 2.5)
Int:18 + (2.0)

Quote :

Sangoshō
Flavor:Yagura strikes the opponent with a powerful blow, causing a large formation of coral to quickly grow from the initial point of contact reducing the enemy movement.
Spell Type:Active/Selfbuff/Debuff
Targets:Enemy units

[AM] Yagura Icons_12560_btn

Mana Cost:40/50/70/80
Cooldown:10
Cast Time:N/A
Damage Type:Magic damage
Range:N/A
Duration:5 seconds
Radius:N/A

Effects:Yagura's autoattacks are empowered for the next 5 seconds, dealing 10/15/20/25 additional magic damage on-hit and and slowing the target by 5% on each hit max slow 30%

Quote :

Iosbu powerball attack
Flavor:Yagura transforms into Iosobu for doing a powerfull powerball attack.
Spell Type:Active spell/self buff
Targets:Enemy units

[AM] Yagura Icons_6435_btn

Mana Cost:75/100/125/150
Cooldown:16/15/14/13 seconds
Cast Time:0.0
Damage Type:Magic damage
Duration:7 seconds
Impact Radius:200

Effects:Yagura enters in a rolling ball state for up to 7 seconds, constantly accelerating from an initial bonus 3% move speed up to a bonus 150% move speed. Upon impacting with an enemy, all nearby enemies will be knocked back for an instant and be dealt 125/150/175/200 magic damage. Additionally, targets affected by the impact will be taunted for 3 seconds.

Quote :

Suiton: Mizukagami no Jutsu
Flavor:The user creates a large, flat, circular pool of water in front of their opponent. Its surface acts like a mirror, perfectly reflecting the attacking targets and defending the user.
Spell Type:Active/Self Buff
Targets:Enemy units.

[AM] Yagura Icons_10482_btn

Mana Cost:125
Cooldown:10
Damage Type:Physical damage
Duration:4 seconds
Radius:N/a

Passive effect:Yagura takes 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 reduced physical damage
Effects:Everytime he gets attacked he returns 15/25/35/45 phyisical damage under the form of an illusion from the enemy that attacked him

Note:Everytime when an enemy performs and attack on Yagura when this spell is activ an illusion appear and perform 1 attack dealing x damage and the illusion dissapear if the enemy will perfom again an attack the illusion appear again.

Every time an illiusion attack they lower the armor by 2.

The illusion can not be destroyed

Quote :

Suiton: Suishōha
Flavor:Yagura release a tidal wave around himself dealing damage to enemies
Spell Type:Active/Self buff
Targets:enemy units

[AM] Yagura Icons_8535_btn

Mana Cost:200
Cooldown:90
Damage Type:Magic Damage
Duration:6 seconds
Radius:300

Effects:Yagura release a water weave around himself for 6 seconds dealing 45/55/65 magic damage to nearby units each second. Yagura can move, attack and use other abilities while the spell is in effect.Also Yagura gets a bonus 10/15/25% bonus AS.

Last edited by hangun on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

[AM] Yagura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM] Yagura   [AM] Yagura EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:15 pm

looks pretty ^^ yagura indded should be added
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[AM] Yagura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM] Yagura   [AM] Yagura EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Bruiser is not a sub-role. Also, your hero is more of a semi-carry than a ganker because you have a good amount of spells that synergize with him as an auto attacker, than as someone that can stun or slow a target from a distance to prevent them from escaping.

#1. You need to stop making scaling reduction armor spells on a hero with carry potential. It makes your hero way too imbalanced. Also, this spell does way too much. Bonus damage, scaling armor reduction and slow.

#2. CD needs to be scaled better and when you impact enemy heroes it should mini-stun and end the spell.

#3. Why no unit collision on this spell? Shouldn't that be part of the 2nd spell after X seconds? The damage mitigation and damage return aspects of the spell should just be passive effects.

#4. You have no mana cost and a 200 second CD. Seems like you didn't finish the spell info. Anyway, make the spell deal composite damage, so it isn't an imba tower killing spell.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

[AM] Yagura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM] Yagura   [AM] Yagura EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Bruiser is not a sub-role. Also, your hero is more of a semi-carry than a ganker because you have a good amount of spells that synergize with him as an auto attacker, than as someone that can stun or slow a target from a distance to prevent them from escaping.

#1. You need to stop making scaling reduction armor spells on a hero with carry potential. It makes your hero way too imbalanced. Also, this spell does way too much. Bonus damage, scaling armor reduction and slow.

#2. CD needs to be scaled better and when you impact enemy heroes it should mini-stun and end the spell.

#3. Why no unit collision on this spell? Shouldn't that be part of the 2nd spell after X seconds? The damage mitigation and damage return aspects of the spell should just be passive effects.

#4. You have no mana cost and a 200 second CD. Seems like you didn't finish the spell info. Anyway, make the spell deal composite damage, so it isn't an imba tower killing spell.

well i thought so that it might get carry-ish i wasnt sure...and i relayd more on 2nd for ganking thats why i opted for ganker...but i guess semi-carry is more than a ganker

1.removed the armor reduction

2.increesed the cd and scaled

3.removed the unit colision-i thaught of some different mechanic with the other spells..but i guess it wont work after all

Added a passive effect

The illusion now lowers the armor on attack.

4:added cd and mc also i didnt get what u meant by composite damage i understand that a spell that affects the tower might op so i removed that to.

Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[AM] Yagura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM] Yagura   [AM] Yagura EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Composite is mixed damage (part magic, part physical).
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

[AM] Yagura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM] Yagura   [AM] Yagura EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Composite is mixed damage (part magic, part physical).

i removed the damage on towers part and some other changes....how are things now?
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AM] Yagura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM] Yagura   [AM] Yagura EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:30 pm

Hangun do you know that eol Yagura would be a 100% in dont you?

appart from that the meta of the game is more based on Dota than lol.

The suggestion inst bad, btw Brusier = Semi-carry ask kovak if you want or check BBB ex forum in the role list correction that kovak made.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

[AM] Yagura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM] Yagura   [AM] Yagura EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:51 pm

Natsu wrote:
Hangun do you know that eol Yagura would be a 100% in dont you?

appart from that the meta of the game is more based on Dota than lol.

The suggestion inst bad, btw Brusier = Semi-carry ask kovak if you want or check BBB ex forum in the role list correction that kovak made.

i just posted my ideea here for feedbacks and C&C the same way i did with my han

idc if its gonna be used or not....

dose it matter on wich game is nwu based on?as long as the concept works and it makes what it should.

bruiser,semi-carry w.e its only just a name
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[AM] Yagura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM] Yagura   [AM] Yagura EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:05 am

hangun wrote:

i just posted my ideea here for feedbacks and C&C the same way i did with my han

dose it matter on wich game is nwu based on?as long as the concept works and it makes what it should.

Lol Meta game ≠ Dota meta game, so... it does matter.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

[AM] Yagura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM] Yagura   [AM] Yagura EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:10 am

Cut Chemist wrote:
hangun wrote:

Lol Meta game ≠ Dota meta game, so... it does matter.

sure there are diffrences betwen those two games

but in this case of my concept is more of dota..than from lol so i dont see how is that a problem.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[AM] Yagura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM] Yagura   [AM] Yagura EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:15 am

hangun wrote:

sure there are differences between those two games

but in this case of my concept is more of dota..than from lol so i dont see how is that a problem.

Problem arises from using roles from LoL to define your hero. NWU is based off of Dota and the limitations items, from Dota, have upon a hero. To my knowledge NWU doesn't have items specifically from LoL, meaning roles that could be accomplished in LoL because of said items, along with w/e you select as your spells are not possible.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

[AM] Yagura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM] Yagura   [AM] Yagura EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:17 am

lol on the picture it says 3rd, when he should be 4th
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

[AM] Yagura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM] Yagura   [AM] Yagura EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:22 am

2. Not enough info about the spell, im forced to wonder if it looks like Tuskar's snowball or Bara's charge. If its tuskar's version then the duration 7 seconds is quite low, you didnt mention if you can be attacked while in rolling state

3. im pretty sure you can do better with that spell rather than copy Centaur's damage back effect and give it a reduced damage...and what is the point of 2 armor reduction on all levels? very little creativity shown

4. firstly its Tobirama's spell which Yagura hasnt been shown to use; but yeah this spell is good i suppose, quite simple maybe
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

[AM] Yagura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM] Yagura   [AM] Yagura EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:32 am

Cut Chemist wrote:
hangun wrote:

sure there are differences between those two games

Problem arises from using roles from LoL to define your hero. NWU is based off of Dota and the limitations items, from Dota, have upon a hero. To my knowledge NWU doesn't have items specifically from LoL, meaning roles that could be accomplished in LoL because of said items, along with w/e you select as your spells are not possible.

i dont see how my concept is related to any of lol meta..because of passive/active spell?

lol concepts got low cd and low everything for spaming spells on lane to harras ur enemy and deny his farming..my concept is made after dota concepts.

Quote :
2. Not enough info about the spell, im forced to wonder if it looks like Tuskar's snowball or Bara's charge. If its tuskar's version then the duration 7 seconds is quite low, you didnt mention if you can be attacked while in rolling state

3. im pretty sure you can do better with that spell rather than copy Centaur's damage back effect and give it a reduced damage...and what is the point of 2 armor reduction on all levels? very little creativity shown

4. firstly its Tobirama's spell which Yagura hasnt been shown to use; but yeah this spell is good i suppose, quite simple maybe

its more like bara charge but without point targe and a bit more differen
and yes he can be attacked while in this form or even disabled

idk that good centaur from dota but since it had his revamps and im not updated with it..but from what i know from old centaur this spell has nothing to do with it....basiclly u activate the spell and if someone attacks u a clone of the somone appears and hits u making x damage and lower ur armor wich stacks with each attack. and -2 armor on early game is enouhg

ulti the name its just a name...that matters less...and the concept of ulti is less is more simple but usefull and what it needs.

Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[AM] Yagura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM] Yagura   [AM] Yagura EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:41 am

I thought your concept was related to lol and its meta because it said: "Brusier"

Eitherway, it just didn't make sense to me, or Natsu, I think, that you would use the LoL term when this game is dota based. That's all. Just change it to...

Role: Semi-carry
Sub-role: Ganker
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

[AM] Yagura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM] Yagura   [AM] Yagura EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:51 am

Cut Chemist wrote:
I thought your concept was related to lol and its meta because it said: "Brusier"

Eitherway, it just didn't make sense to me, or Natsu, I think, that you would use the LoL term when this game is dota based. That's all. Just change it to...

Role: Semi-carry
Sub-role: Ganker

those are only numbers and letter...wich matters less .. i presented here my concept wich shoulda be the important thing here...ofc it isnt perfect ...i wanted to show the concept and the design of the heroe and not the names and the numbers.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[AM] Yagura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM] Yagura   [AM] Yagura EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:27 am

hangun wrote:

those are only numbers and letter...wich matters less .. i presented here my concept wich shoulda be the important thing here...ofc it isnt perfect ...i wanted to show the concept and the design of the heroe and not the names and the numbers.

The role you choose for is possibly more significant than the #'s presented. Don't dimiss it so easily. The role(s) are what guides feedback, in part. So, if you insert a role that doesn't exist within the Dota meta game that hinders the ability to give feedback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[AM] Yagura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM] Yagura   [AM] Yagura Empty

Back to top Go down

[AM] Yagura
Page 1 of 1