AuthorMessage
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cut Chemist on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:26 am

ink saliva will be hard to code if not impossible silent
Back to top Go down
Dbr_kovak
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Dbr_kovak

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:32 am

is impossible to be done.
you can't remove the allies vision cuz of wc3 engine.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:36 am

Dbr_kovak wrote:
is impossible to be done.
you can't remove the allies vision cuz of wc3 engine.

Gheez then Stick made your suggestions in a way that can be done...if not we will change some skills and you will be rage and flamming everyone.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:49 am

Then just make it reduce the vision of each hero to... something low so they can only see a radius of oh... 200-300, at max level.
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:11 am

You can't decrease vision range What a Face
Spoiler:

Just Change it.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:31 am

Sigh...

Quote :

Ink Saliva
Flavor Text: Kirābī is able to form ink in his mouth. The ink can be used for a variety of things, such as using his ink covered finger as a makeshift pencil or using the ink to blind an opponent.
Spell Type: Target Ground
Targets: Enemy Units

[SM] Killer Bee Icons_3204_btn

Mana cost: 75/80/85/90
Cooldown: 20/18/16/14 seconds
Radius: 350/375/400/425
Range: 600
Casting Time:0
Type:Spell
Required Level: 1/3/5/7

Activation: Slows units in target area by 15/20/25/30% and reduces accuracy by 25/30/35/40%. Lasts 4.0/5.0/6.5/8.0 seconds.

Note: Once a unit leaves the Target area the debuffs are removed over 3 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:22 pm

so they have a 40% chance to miss the next attack appart the slow effect.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:20 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:22 pm

I know the suggestion is great my friend stick, but i dont see Killer B like a support character.

Hard carry/Ganker or Semi-carry/Ganker.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Natsu wrote:
I know the suggestion is great my friend stick, but i dont see Killer B like a support character.

Uh... he isn't support. Look at the build he's an initiator that can gank or even semi-carry if he gets off to the right start.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Natsu wrote:

Uh... he isn't support. Look at the build he's an initiator that can gank or even semi-carry if he gets off to the right start.

I just readed the roles your writed in the sugg and the ink skill that looks little bit supportish.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Btw... 1st skill isn't the spell from lee's konoha hurricane in old nwu 1.2.2 ?
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Natsu wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:
Natsu wrote:

I just readed the roles your writed in the sugg and the ink skill that looks little bit supportish.

So, what's wrong with a support spell in this build? It not only helps Bee survive initiating, but helps his teammates follow-up because of the stun's low duration on units not at the end point.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Natsu wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:
Natsu wrote:

So, what's wrong with a support spell in this build? It not only helps Bee survive initiating, but helps his teammates follow-up because of the stun's low duration on units not at the end point.

Usually, that's what i say when you critic a "support" spell in a carry or semi-carry.

Even here, i can't say if it's a role of tank (passive), initiator, ganker, semi-carry, support etc ^^ Its like our neji who can support, carries, initiate or gank Smile

Btw, 1st Bee spell works like old lee hurricane but without spell invuln?
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:21 pm

GodScream wrote:

Usually, that's what i say when you critic a "support" spell in a carry or semi-carry.

Even here, i can't say if it's a role of tank (passive), initiator, ganker, semi-carry, support etc ^^ Its like our neji who can support, carries, initiate or gank Smile

Except, this isn't a carry or ganker due to his lack of reliable damage, carry type spells, or a plethora of nukes. So, please know when to bring up the critique and when not to, if you can't do bring it up at all.

It's so fucking painfully obvious what the hero's role is that my brain hurts from explaining yet again. The hero is an initiator.

1st spell works like Blademaster's spin.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
GodScream wrote:

Except, this isn't a carry or ganker due to his lack of reliable damage, carry type spells, or a plethora of nukes. So, please know when to bring up the critique and when not to, if you can't do bring it up at all.

It's so fucking painfully obvious what the hero's role is that my brain hurts from explaining yet again. The hero is an initiator.

I understood that the primary role is initiator but i just wanted to underline that your heroe can be easily used in other ways with that spells build Smile
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:29 pm

GodScream wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:
GodScream wrote:

I understood that the primary role is initiator but i just wanted to underline that your heroe can be easily used in other ways with that spells build Smile

Not really. This hero lacks the DPS to carry and his main source of damage can be avoided by moving away from him. At best you can try to build him as a tank, but tanks don't carry games. They only snowball when your team is winning.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Considering the fact that your hero lacks the ability to carry the first spell should be stronger in the beginning, atm it deals 25*5=125 damage at level 1 and has a growth of 30*5=150 damage per level.

The damage is equal to 2-3 hits at level 1 so it's about the same amount anyone can deal to Bee when just facing him instead of running away, to make it fair your should make it start at 40 or 55 and decrease the growth to 25 or 20 DPS per level.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Phoenix- wrote:
Considering the fact that your hero lacks the ability to carry the first spell should be stronger in the beginning, atm it deals 25*5=125 damage at level 1 and has a growth of 30*5=150 damage per level.

The damage is equal to 2-3 hits at level 1 so it's about the same amount anyone can deal to Bee when just facing him instead of running away, to make it fair your should make it start at 40 or 55 and decrease the growth to 25 or 20 DPS per level.

The damage for the spin is weak because the hero can already stun and slow people.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Increasing the base by 15 and decreasing the growth by will keep the DPS on level 4 the same and therefore not make him stronger in midgame and lategame but it will help him in earlygame. Right now the spell is useless on level 1 because he will be able to deal more damage with melee attacks in that 5 seconds.

BAT: ~1.7 seconds
BaseDmg: 40 or more

He is able to execute 3 hits in 5 seconds -> 120 dmg with ~10% reduction -> 108 effective dmg.

The spell will deal 125 damage with 25% reduction -> 94 effective damage.

If you adjust the damge the spell will deal 40*5=200 damage with 25% reduction -> 150 effective damage.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:15 am

Seven Sword Dance damage per second re-scaled to 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 magic damage a second.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:28 am

I really want a Killa B Hard carry/Ganker or Ganker/semi-carry
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Natsu wrote:

You always have this suggestion from me + 2 other from chemist added below.

http://www.nwu-forum.net/t1017-sm-killer-bee-by-godscream

Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:26 am

Natsu wrote:

I guess I'll post a semi-carry version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee Empty

Back to top Go down

[SM] Killer Bee
Page 1 of 1