9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cut Chemist on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Pretty cool I like the fact that he can actually chase and start the fights with strong techniques that will help the team do their job aswell.
Back to top Go down
Oh^La^La
Chuunin
Chuunin
Oh^La^La

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:15 am

really nice build and to have naruto in sage mode and in 9 tails mode is really cool but i would like to add something to him he only deal low damages even his ulti maybe you should add something like push to his 2nd skill or lower the cd of it
Back to top Go down
http://devzclan.forumotion.net/
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Oh^La^La wrote:
really nice build and to have naruto in sage mode and in 9 tails mode is really cool but i would like to add something to him he only deal low damages even his ulti maybe you should add something like push to his 2nd skill or lower the cd of it

Well... push on a skill that pulls make no sense. CD could be lowered, maybe. And in terms of damage just being within a radius of 325, if his passive is maxed, deals damage as a fight goes onward.
Back to top Go down
SickneSS

SickneSS

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:55 am

Well i like the build for most part but i don't like stun on 3rd spel 2.5 sec is a bit too imba? maybe turn that stun into some slow? like 40% for 3 sec that is still imba but not as much as the stun... its only a matter with numbers in witch i am not, but u are...
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:22 pm

SickneSS wrote:
Well i like the build for most part but i don't like stun on 3rd spel 2.5 sec is a bit too imba? maybe turn that stun into some slow? like 40% for 3 sec that is still imba but not as much as the stun... its only a matter with numbers in witch i am not, but u are...

It's not really that imbalanced seeing how his burst damage is limited.
Back to top Go down
SickneSS

SickneSS

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
SickneSS wrote:

Ye if nwu is 1v1 game... but in 5v5 that stun can be op in early game (up to lvl 10) it can allmost be 100% death on gang with right hero/es on side next to him...
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:53 pm

SickneSS wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:
SickneSS wrote:

Ye if nwu is 1v1 game... but in 5v5 that stun can be op in early game (up to lvl 10) it can allmost be 100% death on gang with right hero/es on side next to him...

250 radius is small, compared to most self position stuns.
Back to top Go down
Master.Shinobi
Student
Student
Master.Shinobi

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:21 am

you might want to consider putting a cap on the damage on the first skill simply because you could chase someone and be right next to them and end up doing 50/60 damage a second which would make escape irrelevant
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:32 am

Master.Shinobi wrote:
you might want to consider putting a cap on the damage on the first skill simply because you could chase someone and be right next to them and end up doing 50/60 damage a second which would make escape irrelevant

Well the AoE is quite small, so the chances of you escaping are high. And in reference to 50/60 damage a second at that point you would need to stand next to him, at level 4, for about 10-12 seconds. You do raise a point in regards to abuse, therefore a possible solution to balance this would be making it an active toggle skill which makes him loses HP, Mana, or something else.
Back to top Go down
Master.Shinobi
Student
Student
Master.Shinobi

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Reply   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:25 am

Well what you could do instead of making it a channel spell you could make it so that the damage resets after so much time (this being a balence for duels and such) so like say at level 4 that after 7 seconds it resets to base dmg and re-starts stacking.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:26 am

Master.Shinobi wrote:
Well what you could do instead of making it a channel spell you could make it so that the damage resets after so much time (this being a balence for duels and such) so like say at level 4 that after 7 seconds it resets to base dmg and re-starts stacking.
Meh, true.
Back to top Go down
Ivos

Ivos

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:29 am

Ok I have 1 question:You are improving Naruto,he have sage form,now you will add naruto in kyuubi form.Why don't add new hero Uchiha Sasuke who will be in Akatsuki uniform,have Amaterasu,Tsukyomi and maybi Susanoo.It's not fair only Naruto to be improved.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:30 am

Ivos wrote:
Ok I have 1 question:You are improving Naruto,he have sage form,now you will add naruto in kyuubi form.Why don't add new hero Uchiha Sasuke who will be in Akatsuki uniform,have Amaterasu,Tsukyomi and maybi Susanoo.It's not fair only Naruto to be improved.

I considered making such a Sasuke suggestion, haven't had time to really complete it. Besides, I only suggest ideas, others implement them, if they are deemed worthy.
Back to top Go down
Master.Shinobi
Student
Student
Master.Shinobi

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: reply   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:56 am

That would be rather pointless anyways it would be just like having 2 itachis in the game since they would have basicly the same skill set.
Back to top Go down
Ivos

Ivos

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:06 am

Master.Shinobi wrote:
That would be rather pointless anyways it would be just like having 2 itachis in the game since they would have basicly the same skill set.

Than is meanless to have Jiraya because Naruto have the same skills and Itachi in that map don't have Susano'o but Sasuke could have
Back to top Go down
Kakashi[HoSW]
Genin
Genin
Kakashi[HoSW]

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Ivos wrote:
Master.Shinobi wrote:

Than is meanless to have Jiraya because Naruto have the same skills and Itachi in that map don't have Susano'o but Sasuke could have

Naruto have the same skills?
Naruto: rasengan+clone, rasenshuriken, sage mode n a clone swap
Jiraiya: rasengan, slowing spell, fire, passiv

May i am a blind idiot but i think they rnt the same...

PS: i played that "version" only 6-7 times so if i did a mistake in spell list, sry.
Back to top Go down
Ivos

Ivos

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:12 pm

So I don't get it,what's the problem to add Akatsuki Sasuke with new skills?
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Well this Naruto is completly different from the other one so it seems good. You can't have 2 completly different skill build for Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Ivos

Ivos

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Yea i mean Akatsuki Sasuke could have different skills from Itachi like this:

1Chidori
2Tsukyoimi,that is different from the Itachi's tsukyomi and after tuskyoumi cast is done the target is stuned for few seconds
3Amaterasu that it's massive
3Susano'o that will shield him and donew some dmg

So please could someone suggest that hero who knos more about the recommerdet stats fot this hero,please people add Akatsuki Sasuke in the map
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Master.Shinobi wrote:

Aren't you completely unimaginative... Sleep

ArOunDThaWOrLD wrote:
Well this Naruto is completly different from the other one so it seems good. You can't have 2 completly different skill build for Itachi.

I can.
Back to top Go down
Master.Shinobi
Student
Student
Master.Shinobi

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: reply   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Well what you could do for sasuke for his sharingan instead of having a hold like itachi instead have it be like a hypmatise (like what he did to that guy in the manga to get him to tell where the 8tails was) and make the opponet lost control of his hero and attack the nearest ally units for a few seconds, and for the ameturestsu it could be a single target that does low dmg but slows/and reduces armor, for his normal sharingan it could give him evasion chance and bonus dmg and for a ult you could give him Genjutsu seal dealing mass DPS few 5 or so seconds and slows/holds (channeling probably)
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:22 pm

I don't really see Itachi with 2 completly different build but if you could make one like that as a suggestion it would be cool Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:10 pm

ArOunDThaWOrLD wrote:
I don't really see Itachi with 2 completly different build but if you could make one like that as a suggestion it would be cool Very Happy.

Ugh...it's quite easy. Simply design the two builds with different roles and tada...
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
ArOunDThaWOrLD wrote:

Ugh...it's quite easy. Simply design the two builds with different roles and tada...

I know that but Itachi doesn't have a million of different Jutsus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM]Kyuubi Naruto   [SM]Kyuubi Naruto Empty

Back to top Go down

[SM]Kyuubi Naruto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next