58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Remember that they dont like fast cooldowns on the spells because it dont allow them to ''think'' fast.

But lets focus on the topic.
Back to top Go down
smokeyca
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:41 pm

muzk wrote:
Quote :
Compare Jiraiya with Yondaime when both have different rolles is a little bit unfair.
that is the why old nwu players (pseudo pros) don't like 1.3.x tongue

no old players dont like new 1.3 because its too rigged.... why does 4/5 of heroes have gay stuns? dota heroes dont even have as many stuns as nwu and they have more heroes thats jsut crazy reply plz musk ty
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Not sure... but in 1.3.x are less stuns than in 1.3.3.
Can you debate with real stadistics?
And... don't try to change your arguments, looks so funny Razz
Back to top Go down
smokeyca
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:15 am

muzk wrote:

sry didint mean just stuns... meant stuns and holds
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:58 am

I know, has the same effect.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:53 am

muzk wrote:

Nice one
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:10 am

Eol wrote:
Lets see:

Yondaime :

Heroe role : Hard Carry

Heroes who fill the role of Hard Carry generally have abilities that allow them to excel late-game, more so than any other hero type. They generally have abilities that relate to their attack damage. They typically fill the role of late game damage dealers, and their primary method of dealing damage at this stage of the game is via regular auto-attacks. Hard Carries should be relatively weak early in the game.

Advantages : Is the fastest heroe on NWU world , Increase damage while increse his move speed with his spells

Disadvantage : Weak on early game and his ultimate depend on his phisical damage.

As you can see Yondaime dont need a stun or slow because his speed is enough to catch his enemiges, also have a great synergie table.

Compare Jiraiya with Yondaime when both have different rolles is a little bit unfair.

Biggest problem w/ Yondaime is the insane mana cost for his spells, notably Rasengan

but still,

• Kaka imba (still the best semicarry, and imo the best hero)
  • Tsu needs her old INT growth back
  • Tenten needed no buff - she has an AoE stun as well as her slow, she could almost be support yet she carries hard
  • Sandaime's passive is shit. His ult is shit.
  • Kiba needs to be penalized for letting Akamaru die, or reward the person who kills Akamaru. Akamaru is fast (ms), deals good damage w/ crits, and can spam Gatsuuga, and can keep track of a hero's location.
  • Hoshikage Star fails for the most part
  • Make Haku's Overcoat deal aoe dmg/slow like Shiva? o.o!
  • Kaguya Armor return magic as well? Pure damage? o.o
  • Tayuya + CS = imba slow

Also muzk, all NWU 'pros' are pseudo AoS pros anyways D;
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:23 am

EchoingVoid wrote:
Eol wrote:
Lets see:

Yondaime :

Heroes who fill the role of Hard Carry generally have abilities that allow them to excel late-game, more so than any other hero type. They generally have abilities that relate to their attack damage. They typically fill the role of late game damage dealers, and their primary method of dealing damage at this stage of the game is via regular auto-attacks. Hard Carries should be relatively weak early in the game.

Advantages : Is the fastest heroe on NWU world , Increase damage while increse his move speed with his spells

Disadvantage : Weak on early game and his ultimate depend on his phisical damage.

As you can see Yondaime dont need a stun or slow because his speed is enough to catch his enemiges, also have a great synergie table.

Biggest problem w/ Yondaime is the insane mana cost for his spells, notably Rasengan

but still,

• Tenten needed no buff - she has an AoE stun as well as her slow, she could almost be support yet she carries hard
  • Kiba needs to be penalized for letting Akamaru die, or reward the person who kills Akamaru. Akamaru is fast (ms), deals good damage w/ crits, and can spam Gatsuuga, and can keep track of a hero's location.

-agree, need a revamp.
- dont know i dont played with her yet.
-dont care
-Agree with the passive, but no with the ult if you get chakra armor you can hold much time the faggot and let your team beat the crap out of him without getting your ult canceled.
-Maybe yes his akamaru is to much.
-dont remember what do.
-dont remember
-I think it return magic dmg to.
-Agree

the only problem i have right now is that chakra armor, block any kind of skill and Linkens dotas only block target skills. Thats one of the reasons i think chakra armor is imba and 2nd is about his CD is to low.
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:13 am

Yea akamaru pretty tough but now kanks puppet poison also slows I mean with akamaru you're gonna target him early as long as he hasn't learned gatsuga pretty killable but crow on the other hand just ...
Also requires so much mana (if player abuses akamaru) I guess bounty for them would be ok or less time they are active

And anko can rape kakashi. And tayuya slow is retarded.
Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
salsa

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:14 pm

yeah about anko, she can deny herself, make the ult dont kill her but left 1 hp
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Look guys the idea for this version was to made it a balanced map and finally add all the system requires in a AoS map plus a new heroe.

I know that there are heroes that are shit and boring or need a revamps like Kakashi and Deidara also we know that we need to fix the problem with anko ultimate.

As i told you before we dont want to touch the part of items yet because the share system its very tricky, 1 move in false and we are fuck.

Ofc we are going to take all the suggestions that involve just move some numbers.
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:40 pm

towers are stunnable?
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:04 pm

mercinater wrote:
towers are stunnable?

they shouldnt be stunnable...why? Suspect
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Another bug, you can stun towers (with iron crow) Sad
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Student
Student
Sakon

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:08 pm

The fixed version will be ready in....1 week , 1 month or maybe more?
Back to top Go down
Diaster
Student
Student
Diaster

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Don't hassle bout release date, it will be done when its done. Also perhaps it would be simpler to just nerf Kakashi's hold to make it closer to a mini nuke then hold which is really what makes his copy imba imo. Maybe up its cd as well.
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Well even if 1.2.2 was more fun to play in my opinion I still support the NWU staff in making something new so that we don't always have to play the same thing over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:37 pm

ArOunDThaWOrLD wrote:
Well even if 1.2.2 was more fun to play in my opinion I still support the NWU staff in making something new so that we don't always have to play the same thing over and over again.

QFT and T-up
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Natsu wrote:
EchoingVoid wrote:
Eol wrote:
Lets see:

Yondaime :

but still,

-agree, need a revamp.
-dont care
-Agree with the passive, but no with the ult if you get chakra armor you can hold much time the faggot and let your team beat the crap out of him without getting your ult canceled.
-dont remember what do.
-dont remember
-Agree

the only problem i have right now is that chakra armor, block any kind of skill and Linkens dotas only block target skills. Thats one of the reasons i think chakra armor is imba and 2nd is about his CD is to low.

• ----
  • What you mean you don't care T_T Tsu's INT was nerfed as a way of making her less imba, but she continued to be imba in 1.3.3. Now, in 1.3.4, her spells are no longer imba. Thing is, she's way more mana intensive than Omniknight because she needs to spam her linear slow as well, where Omni just had a passive.
  • Don't care? Tenten carries fine the way she is, and has AoE disable/slow. That's quite a bit for a hard carry. No need to buff her slow.
  • Sandaime has Bane's ult from way back then -_- Bane's ult no longer damages himself, and it even drains the enemy's mana.
  • ----
  • Hoshikage Star: AoE slow w/ a pretty short cooldown. There are better items in the game such as kage scroll and haku overcoat. Hell, I'd say Iron Fan is more useful and I'm pretty sure its cheaper.
  • Haku's Overcoat right now is just the same INT/Armor that Shiva gives, but it's active is just Frost Armor. Shiva > Overcoat
  • Kaguya doesn't return magic damage. It should also return damage in pure damage.
  • ----

I don't think this was always here but it seems like in 1.3.4 when you go to the secret shop, the secret shop doesn't display whats in your current inventory. All other shops seem to be fine in displaying your inventory.

Also, blink dagger is disabled by all damage lmao, even creeps/towers. Don't think that's how it should work Surprised
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:31 am

EchoingVoid wrote:
Natsu wrote:
EchoingVoid wrote:
Eol wrote:
Lets see:

Yondaime :

but still,

-agree, need a revamp.
-dont care
-dont remember what do.
-dont remember
-Agree

• ----
  • What you mean you don't care T_T Tsu's INT was nerfed as a way of making her less imba, but she continued to be imba in 1.3.3. Now, in 1.3.4, her spells are no longer imba. Thing is, she's way more mana intensive than Omniknight because she needs to spam her linear slow as well, where Omni just had a passive.
  • Don't care? Tenten carries fine the way she is, and has AoE disable/slow. That's quite a bit for a hard carry. No need to buff her slow.
  • Sandaime has Bane's ult from way back then -_- Bane's ult no longer damages himself, and it even drains the enemy's mana.
  • ----
  • Hoshikage Star: AoE slow w/ a pretty short cooldown. There are better items in the game such as kage scroll and haku overcoat. Hell, I'd say Iron Fan is more useful and I'm pretty sure its cheaper.
  • Haku's Overcoat right now is just the same INT/Armor that Shiva gives, but it's active is just Frost Armor. Shiva > Overcoat
  • Kaguya doesn't return magic damage. It should also return damage in pure damage.
  • ----

I don't think this was always here but it seems like in 1.3.4 when you go to the secret shop, the secret shop doesn't display whats in your current inventory. All other shops seem to be fine in displaying your inventory.

Also, blink dagger is disabled by all damage lmao, even creeps/towers. Don't think that's how it should work Surprised

-I dont tell that i dont care about tsunade i write that i dont played with her yet.

-i dont usually play with tenten

-Agree with haku overcoat need the same effect as shiba

-I would try the item later

About that bug muzk already knows.
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:35 pm

Also can't sell to secret shop?
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:10 pm

mercinater wrote:
Also can't sell to secret shop?

yup, this beta have alot of bugs , you can see the list here : https://n-w-u.rpg-board.net/t435-nwu-134-beta-bug-list and if you know other post them there 2
Back to top Go down
DarkHorse

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:20 pm

everything looks great but plssss PLSSSS fix the hotkeys from some heros, for example nidaime first skill only works with the mouse.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:48 pm

DarkHorse wrote:
everything looks great but plssss PLSSSS fix the hotkeys from some heros, for example nidaime first skill only works with the mouse.

Can other player can agree with that?
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:17 am

nidaime skill is fine, you have to click target to dash to, it's not based on direction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next