InMemory]Cobain
Croix
SoTa.RiPPeR
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SoTa.RiPPeR

SoTa.RiPPeR

A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku Empty
PostSubject: A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku   A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:43 am

Ok so first of all Haku is a very interesting hero. He can do a LOT of damage in a period of time. In this heroes guide I will teach you how to play Haku not only like a pro but enough so you wont die at least more than 4 times.

Starting Item Build for Haku:

OK so in the beginning of most Naruto games such as the bot for the AD clan they will mostly do an all random game. SO if we do this right you will get a great starting build for Haku. In the beginning if you play an all random game you will get a total of 1000 gold in the beginning.So my starter item build for haku is 1 akatsuki ring, 2 food pellets (one that heal 90 hp and in sets of 3 when you buy them), and 2 leaf of konohas. So if you get this item build you get some good starter damage, some good starter stats and if you take damage from the other team you can heal up quickly. So why didnt i tell you to get the blue pot (one that heal 400 hp)? Well its because if you are running and your at low health if you heal and they hit you its automatically stopped. So with the food pellets you can just eat them when your running and your healing as you are running so if they hit you at least once at least your not dead at the time.

Skill Build for Haku:

OK so i am still working on the skill build for Haku but so far this is what i have:

1:Stun
2:Senbon Fall
3:Senbon Fall
4:Chakra Aura (the mana regen one)
5:Chakra Aura (the mana regen one)
6.Ulti
7.Stats
8.Stun
9.Senbon Fall
10.Senbon Fall (MAXED OUT BY NOW)
11.2nd level Ulti
12.Stun
13.Stun (MAXED OUT BY NOW)
14.Chakra Aura
15.Chakra Aura (MAXED OUT BY NOW)
16.3rd level Ulti
17-25: Just Stats basically

Ok so far this is all i could come up with if you want me to continue and finish this build then post some good comments Very Happy
Also if you want me to do any other hero just ask me I will be glad to Razz

PEACE~
Back to top Go down
SoTa.RiPPeR

SoTa.RiPPeR

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku   A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:24 am

Oh Yea and i Forgot to mention if you guys just want any hero guide you need ill try to figure one out so just comment and ill be happy to make one Smile PS: My haku guide is just a starter guide for haku so prob not all that great but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku   A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:56 am

I thank you for making a hero guide but I have a few questions/comments.

First off . about the Akat ring. I personally dont like to buy items that cost that much if i cant turn them into something later.

Well i was gonna say more but xD good job though.
Back to top Go down
SoTa.RiPPeR

SoTa.RiPPeR

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku   A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:40 am

Yea I know the akatsuki ring is a little expensive. Although it pays off in the beginning due to the +3.5 armor aura and +6 dmg it allows easy harassment and trust me with haku it pays off.
Back to top Go down
SoTa.RiPPeR

SoTa.RiPPeR

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku   A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:49 am

OK Finishing the Haku Guide Very Happy

Item Guide for Haku:

Ok first of all hakus ultimate is VERY IMPORTANT * * * * * * in this item build. What i always get first is boots for haste. This is very usefull considering that you can chase them stun them with senbon get close and ultimate to trap them Smile

Ok so here is the item build.
1. Boots of Haste
2. Blink OR Temaris Iron Fan * * * * Fan is better than blink really Smile
3. Chakra Armor
4. Sage Scroll
5. Hakus Overall (GET THIS IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE HAKU XD)
6. OPTIONAL!!!:Karites Touch (this is a fun item if you do get it Very Happy)

This is pretty much done unless you guys want me to add something.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku   A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:33 am

Nice guide but i would change the optional item (Karites) for a Moon sword
Back to top Go down
Nyaaaasshka
Student
Student
Nyaaaasshka

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku   A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:41 pm

As for me this guide is pretty useless.

Haku is int based semi-carry/ganker

With this build in first 20 minutes of game he's hp will be like 700-900. Which is the same as shouting in chat "Please gank me!!! "

Only thing that i agree is about first items. Ring of basilus suit him perfectly. With lvl 1 aura(Learning it on lvl 2 and that is enough for all game long)

He's ulti is a survival skill, not attacking. By staying in haku mode he will deal twice or three times more dmg. Plus for enemy is so fcking easy to escape from his ulti.

My item build varies depends on enemy team, but in most cases it looks like

Shinobi trends(+10 Str)
Amplified silver watches(nice hp, mp reg plus 10 attack optional to upgrade it to chakra armor if you have money, but not first priority)

First priority is to buy poisen or frost orb (depends on how good you are at creeping and ganking)

Usually buy tranquility essence in a middle game, just to get nice +46 attack only for 2400
further can be made to ragnarok or thing that cast silence(quite rare case, only whhen fighting someone like nidaime or kakashi)

Sage scroll. Nice dmg, nice stats. Imba hex.

If melee enemy is really anoying then kaguya armor or something that will give you bloody hell amount of armor(haku overcoat or hokage armor will be allright but both of them a quite expensive, so kaguya is very nice. Cheap, nice dmg boost, nice reflect spell with kd of 25 only)

Shuko, manta style or giant iron fan. (shuko and manta style(prohibiation or smth like that in NWU) You are a imba ganker with Sage scroll, Poisen or frost atack senbon with cd of 7)
Nobody can't escape you...unless he is a bit faster then you..shuko or giant fan will change this and you will be able to chase even minato with haste boots.

P.s manta style more carry item, fan is supporting whatever you choose both of them are usefull.

Optional:
Vanguard(Reminesence)

If your enemy is lee,kiba, gay, naruto or other auto-attack based heroes.

About skills (1.3.4 and 1.3.3)

Lvl 1 Senbon 1
Lvl 2 Chakra aura 1
Lvl 3 Senbon fall 1
Lvl 4 Senbon fall 2
Lvl 5 Senbon fall 3
Lvl 6 Senbon 2
Lvl 7 Senbon fall 4
Lvl 8 Ulti lvl 1
Lvl 9 Senbon 3
Lvl 10 Senbon 4
Lvl 11 Ulti 2
Lvl 12 and further only stats and on ulti lvl 3

P.s Akatsuki ring+ lvl 1 aura+ silver watches is enough to cast senbon fall with every mob wave and to use 2-3 senbons in fight.

Back to top Go down
Deadlyenvy

Deadlyenvy

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku   A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:09 pm

All ur builds seem cool but they instigate that u leave ur lane quite a few times for shoping which i prefer to minimize, and i can asure u if ur continuously harrass with senbon fall u will run out of mana. The build i usually go for is the following:

1.stun
2.stun
3.stun
4.mana
5.mana
6.ulti
7.stun(maxed)
now i assure u by doing so u can harass any1 without any shortage in mana especially if u tend to get akat ring in begining, also u will see that u can nearly always have enough mana saved up for ur ulti in case ur ganked. i wud continue this skill build based upon how much i was able to farm at this point, if i have decent mana regen(usually get amplified silver watch)i then go to max the senbon fall but most times i lvl it up once or twice then max mana regen b4 maxing the senbon fall. as for items being an int it doesnt hurt to get windwalk rushing it isnt wise but as a 3rd item u will see it will help u get a killing spree and maintain it, other items wud be idates boots sage scroll lunar sword, chakra armor, i wud say rush armor cuz of the +stats u get from it mana/hp regen and not to forget the op 20 sec cd spell blocker. But it shud be said even with all these items it is highly doubtfull without the help of ur team u will be able to solo against the imba agi heroes
Back to top Go down
Nyaaaasshka
Student
Student
Nyaaaasshka

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku   A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Deadlyenvy wrote:
All ur builds seem cool but they instigate that u leave ur lane quite a few times for shoping which i prefer to minimize, and i can asure u if ur continuously harrass with senbon fall u will run out of mana. The build i usually go for is the following:

1.stun
2.stun
3.stun
4.mana
5.mana
6.ulti
7.stun(maxed)
now i assure u by doing so u can harass any1 without any shortage in mana especially if u tend to get akat ring in begining, also u will see that u can nearly always have enough mana saved up for ur ulti in case ur ganked. i wud continue this skill build based upon how much i was able to farm at this point, if i have decent mana regen(usually get amplified silver watch)i then go to max the senbon fall but most times i lvl it up once or twice then max mana regen b4 maxing the senbon fall. as for items being an int it doesnt hurt to get windwalk rushing it isnt wise but as a 3rd item u will see it will help u get a killing spree and maintain it, other items wud be idates boots sage scroll lunar sword, chakra armor, i wud say rush armor cuz of the +stats u get from it mana/hp regen and not to forget the op 20 sec cd spell blocker. But it shud be said even with all these items it is highly doubtfull without the help of ur team u will be able to solo against the imba agi heroes

My favourite type ot haku build...favourite to feed on ^^
Back to top Go down
Deadlyenvy

Deadlyenvy

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku   A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Nyaaaasshka wrote:
Deadlyenvy wrote:

1.stun
2.stun
3.stun
4.mana
5.mana
6.ulti
7.stun(maxed)

My favourite type ot haku build...favourite to feed on ^^

I'd like to see u try, without having the NEED to gank Wink
Back to top Go down
Falassion

Falassion

PostSubject: asd   A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:36 pm

xD i use this "rotation" for haku:

use the "eul scepter of divinity" (i dunno the name of the item in nwu D:) on the enemy. approach to the enemy, use the ice shards + ulti. when it finishes, stun the enemy. if still live, kill him with hits.

recomended item: "skady" (idk the name here lol D:)
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku   A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Falassion wrote:
xD i use this "rotation" for haku:

use the "eul scepter of divinity" (i dunno the name of the item in nwu D:) on the enemy. approach to the enemy, use the ice shards + ulti. when it finishes, stun the enemy. if still live, kill him with hits.

recomended item: "skady" (idk the name here lol D:)

Rotation = Build? Lol
Eul's scepter = Iron Fan
Skadi = Lunar Blade
Back to top Go down
Nesqu[1]k

Nesqu[1]k

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku   A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:32 am

Lol Very Happy
i think he no need this passive skill.
if u have senbon and stats,its better alot.
His(her) equip:
Power trends(str)
Ampf silv. watch(charkra arm)
Poison(lunar)
Assasin cloack
crits.
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku   A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:08 am

Nesqu[1]k wrote:
Lol Very Happy
i think he no need this passive skill.
if u have senbon and stats,its better alot.
His(her) equip:
Power trends(str)
Ampf silv. watch(charkra arm)
Poison(lunar)
Assasin cloack
crits.
this thread is old nessq so dont mind it :p hehe
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Inactive
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku   A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:19 pm

No necro-posting. Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku   A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku Empty

Back to top Go down

A Heroes Guide in NWU: Haku
Page 1 of 1