Cut Chemist
XenySTyle
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XenySTyle

XenySTyle

Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand Empty
PostSubject: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:31 pm

Quote :

Name: Sasori
Alias: Sasori of the Red Sand
Role: Support,pusher
Description:
Sasori also known as Sasori of the Red Sand was a shinobi who originated from Sunagakure and joined Akatsuki, where he was partnered with Orochimaru and later Deidara.

Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand Sasori
" I don't like to wait or keep others waiting, so… I'll make this short and sweet."

Stats:
Damage: 45-52
Range: 600
Armor: 2.1
Move Speed: 300

Attributes:
Strength: 19 ( +1.8 )
Agility: 14 ( +1.3 )
Intelligence: 21 ( +2.5 )

Skills:
Quote :

Summon Hiruko

Flavor Text: Sasori summons Hiruko,an attack-type puppet which uses poison as primary weapon. Hiruko lasts for 60 seconds.

Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand Hiruko
Spell Type: Summon
Mana Cost: 95/105/115/125
Cooldown: 40 seconds
Radius: N/A
Range: Self
Cast Time: 0.1 sec
Damage Type: Hero
Required Level: 1/3/5/7

Stats:
HP: 400/550/650/800
MP: 100/250/325/400
Damage: 22-30/32-40/42-47/50-58
Range: 100
Armor: 3/4/5/6

Spells:
LvL1 : Nothing

LvL2 : Poison Tail (Passive)
Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand Poison_Tail_scorpion
Slows the movement speed of the attacked unit by 12% and damages him 20 dmg/s for 2 seconds.

LvL3: Tail defense (Passive,aura)
Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand Defense_shield
Hiruko uses his tail to protect himself and teammates from damage. Aura increases armor by 3.Radius 600.

LvL4: Poison Senbons (Active), Costs 115MP. Cooldown 12 seconds.
Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand Poison_Nails
Hiruko rapidly launches poison senbons from his mouth dealing 180 damage in 600AOE and decreases their attack damage by 15% for 5 seconds.

Quote :

Summon Third Kazekage

Flavor Text:Sasori's favourite human puppet was the Third Kazekage, which retained its Magnetism Release Iron Sand techniques. When mixed with Sasori's poison, the Iron Sand was given a more lethal edge. Hiruko lasts for 60 seconds.
Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand Kazekage_frenzy_infused

Spell Type: Summon
Mana Cost: 95/115/125/150
Cooldown: 40 seconds
Range: Self
Damage Type: Hero

Stats:
HP: 500/650/850/1100
MP: 125/250/400/550
Damage: 28-32/35-42/48-55/57-65
Range: 100
Armor: 3/5/6/8

Spells:
LvL1: Nothing

LvL2: Crushing Hands (Passive)
Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand 2r3i9vb
Each time he attacks a unit he will deal 8 bonus dmg at next hit.Can stuck up to 5 times.The debuff lasts 1.5 seconds,if he hits him again the counter will start again.

LvL3: Cripling Iron Sand (Passive,Aura)
Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand 16bf436
The 3rd Kazekage uses iron sand to decrease his enemies armor by 3. Radius 600.

LvL4: Iron Sand Gathering Assault (Active) Costs 130MP. Cooldown 15 seconds.
Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand Block
By forming the Iron Sand into a large rectangular shape, the area of contact is increased greatly, creating a giant, hard-to-evade hammer. Deals 200 damage and stuns enemy unit for 1,75 seconds.

Quote :

Puppet Mastery
Flavor text: Being trained by his powerful grandmother, Chiyo, in the art, Sasori was a master of puppetry and had great skill in both creating and controlling them.
Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand 30hq4cl

Spell Type: Passive,Aura
Nearby allied units get healed for 20/25/30/35 hp points every 100 hp lost they lose and they get reduced damage and magic resistance by 5%/10%/15%/20%. Puppets will also have their movement speed increased by 7%/9%/12%/15%.

Quote :

Puppet Performance: Skilful Achievement with a Human Body
Flavor Text: Sasori uses his chakra strings to control human bodies.
Once used on allied unit it increases the movement speed by 10%/12%/15% attack speed by 20%/30%/40% and adds 20%/25%/30% to damage. Used on enemy will have the opposite effect on them.
Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand Manipulation

Spell Type: Support
Mana Cost: 50/75/100/125
Cooldown: 45 seconds
Duration: 25 seconds
Range: 700
Damage Type: /
Required Level: 6/11/16

==================================================
LINKS

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnpuppeteer-118064/?prev=search%3Dpuppeteer%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnpoisonsting-150431/?prev=search%3Dscorpion%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnspikedshield-175913/?prev=search%3Dshield%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnpoisonnails-167222/?prev=search%3Dpoison%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btncwdeathknight-132811/?prev=search%3Dfrenzy%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnfireimpact-103937/?prev=search%3Dfist%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnbreakingarmor-175889/?prev=search%3Dbreak%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btninv_misc_stonetablet_02-a-54873/?prev=of%3Ddownloads_month%26search%3Dstone%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D4

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btncranimate-99402/?prev=search%3Dmaster%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnmanipulation-176322/?prev=search%3Dpuppeteer%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

UPDATED 2011.7.15.

Changelog:
Changed Hiruko's Poison senbons skill,now it lowers dmg instead of ms.
Changed Third Kazekage's skills.
Changed his ulti with a passive skill.

UPDATED 2011.7.16.

-Major changes

UPDATED 2011.7.17.
-Changed the Kazekage's 2nd skill.(now its not healing and reduced the aditional dmg)
-Balanced Sasori's Aura
UPDATED 2011.7.18.
-Added Links
-Edited texts
UPDATE 2011.7.19.
-Fixed skill texts
-Made 3rd skill and ulti stronger.
-Increased Hirukos duration by 10 secs. ( 60 secs now )

Last edited by XenySTyle on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Micro intensive hero. If you're gonna put TWO summons on him... don't give them a total of 5 active skills between the two summons. Summons are best, usually, with one active skill and then a set of passives. Otherwise it becomes annoying to control and... no one will pick him.

1: Two move speed slows and a defensive armor buff skill...very strong by itself.

2: Another move-speed slow, a stun, and a hold.

Between your two puppet, not counting Sasori, you have: 3 move speed slow skills, a stun, and a hold. Already the hero is too strong, although most casual players wouldn't be able to micro it that well...but nevertheless the puppets have too much utility.

3: Another possible movespeed slow, if used on an enemy, brings the total to 4 move-speed slows. There is no real reason for him to buff an ally...seeing how presently your build is pretty much about him going after an isolated target with his summons.

4: Remove the ultimate... he is a summoning type hero, and this doesn't really fit with him, unless you're trying to make him overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:30 pm

Cut is right,2 many slows !!! Smile
Back to top Go down
XenySTyle

XenySTyle

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Micro intensive hero. If you're gonna put TWO summons on him... don't give them a total of 5 active skills between the two summons. Summons are best, usually, with one active skill and then a set of passives. Otherwise it becomes annoying to control and... no one will pick him.

1: Two move speed slows and a defensive armor buff skill...very strong by itself.

2: Another move-speed slow, a stun, and a hold.

Between your two puppet, not counting Sasori, you have: 3 move speed slow skills, a stun, and a hold. Already the hero is too strong, although most casual players wouldn't be able to micro it that well...but nevertheless the puppets have too much utility.

3: Another possible movespeed slow, if used on an enemy, brings the total to 4 move-speed slows. There is no real reason for him to buff an ally...seeing how presently your build is pretty much about him going after an isolated target with his summons.

4: Remove the ultimate... he is a summoning type hero, and this doesn't really fit with him, unless you're trying to make him overpowered.
first,thx for ur respond Smile

So, yes it is a microing hero thats why i put 2 summons with 5 active skills ( but ye, i think i will reduce them ) its a summon based hero and ppl should pick him if they know to use more spells and units at the same time. so watching it from that side: hard to control but its a good hero if u know how to use him bad if u dont.

Re on 1: the slows last only 2 secs senbon 3 but it has 12sec cooldown.and the buff is only +3 armor in 400 aoe around the puppet for 10 seconds,imo its not that imba.

Re on 2: ye,it might be a bit op i have to balance it a bit but imo these skills are good for him.

Re on 3: hmm,i could reduce the lasting on enemy heroes or just put them on allied heroes...

Re on 4: i wanted to make that for his ulti since in anime thats his ultimate skill and i wanted to make the whole hero anime based. but if i would put a passive skill which increases the puppets strenght the hero wouldnt do a thing.

I think that the poisons dont last too long and they dont even rly much dmg but ye, if there is a strong hero next to him they might will be op ( maybe, but i dont rly think that way Razz )

Quote :

Cut is right,2 many slows !!!

read above Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XenySTyle

XenySTyle

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:52 am

Updated! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nyaaaasshka
Student
Student
Nyaaaasshka

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Reminds me of kankuro in 1.2.2 which was rarely used even by players with awesome micro control.

Too hard to control 2 puppets with Active skills even tab won't help you a lot.. Maybe it is better to use only 1 summon.

Definetly like third skill. How about to buff it and change places with ulti ? Cause this passive is quite weak to be ulti.

P.s picture of sasori is fcking cute, i would bang him xD
Back to top Go down
XenySTyle

XenySTyle

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Nyaaaasshka wrote:
Reminds me of kankuro in 1.2.2 which was rarely used even by players with awesome micro control.

Too hard to control 2 puppets with Active skills even tab won't help you a lot.. Maybe it is better to use only 1 summon.

Definetly like third skill. How about to buff it and change places with ulti ? Cause this passive is quite weak to be ulti.

P.s picture of sasori is fcking cute, i would bang him xD

dunno but for me sasori means more summons since he is the best puppeter in naruto world.thats why i've put 2 summons.

to put 3rd skill as ulti imo would be stupid coz if it would be buffed up it would be too op with low cd and too weak with high cd( except if it would reaaaaly add some nice stats) but thats not a bad idea.

i dont know why ppl say its hard to controll 2-3 units in the same time... ppl on pg( if thats the name of normal games) controll 10-20 units at the same time and they dont have any kind of problems.

btw,do u know that sasori is a boy? xD
Back to top Go down
Nyaaaasshka
Student
Student
Nyaaaasshka

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Cd of 40-50 will be allright.

Suggestions of buffing: On enemy during this perioud enemy is silenced ( 7 secs silence is OK)

Allies(can't be casted on himself, so All type of dmg decreased by 30-35%) Or maggic immunity for first 5-8 secs)

Don't compare usual games with dota like games. 1 Summon with active skills is OK, 2 of them-too hard to use all capacity of them.

Btw yes, i know that sasori is a boy, that's why i wrote HIM not HER. Is there a problem here ) ?

Another suggestion skills that involves puppets, but doesn't involve summons. Make Voodo-type puppet. Target enemy hero creating his copy, illusion, kinda puppet or whatever(NOT ALLIED TO SASORI) Puppet have X hp 0 armor, no spell reduction and takes X% of dmg dealt. All dmg transfers to enemy heroe if he is withing X range. Think about number to be balanced, but skill is quite intresting.
Back to top Go down
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn
Student
Student
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:35 pm

nice.....my fav hero <---- bounce Smile
Back to top Go down
XenySTyle

XenySTyle

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:38 pm

AdRyAn-IcE-mAn wrote:

would be great if u add some suggestions too. is it balanced or not,what should i add/delete.

but thx for this reply too Smile)
Back to top Go down
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn
Student
Student
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:42 pm

XenySTyle wrote:
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn wrote:

would be great if u add some suggestions too. is it balanced or not,what should i add/delete.

he must use hiruko as a def puppet too...

dont forggot that hiruko has a shield
Back to top Go down
XenySTyle

XenySTyle

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Nyaaaasshka wrote:
Cd of 40-50 will be allright.

Suggestions of buffing: On enemy during this perioud enemy is silenced ( 7 secs silence is OK)

Allies(can't be casted on himself, so All type of dmg decreased by 30-35%) Or maggic immunity for first 5-8 secs)

Don't compare usual games with dota like games. 1 Summon with active skills is OK, 2 of them-too hard to use all capacity of them.

Btw yes, i know that sasori is a boy, that's why i wrote HIM not HER. Is there a problem here ) ?

Another suggestion skills that involves puppets, but doesn't involve summons. Make Voodo-type puppet. Target enemy hero creating his copy, illusion, kinda puppet or whatever(NOT ALLIED TO SASORI) Puppet have X hp 0 armor, no spell reduction and takes X% of dmg dealt. All dmg transfers to enemy heroe if he is withing X range. Think about number to be balanced, but skill is quite intresting.

i wanted to make it like it is in manga/anime but i guess ill have to change that idea...
so,ill keep the third hokage as he is. ill swap ulti with 3rd ( make at both skills some changes/balances but imo 7 sec silence is a bit weak for an ulti on enemies)
will think about another spell

AdRyAn-IcE-mAn wrote:
XenySTyle wrote:
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn wrote:

he must use hiruko as a def puppet too...

maybe ill add a skill where at the animation he summons hiruko(cant be controlled,targeted,etc only at animation) and increases allies armor and hp reg for x seconds.
Back to top Go down
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn
Student
Student
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:50 pm

neah ...he must can enter in hiruko
Back to top Go down
XenySTyle

XenySTyle

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:53 pm

AdRyAn-IcE-mAn wrote:
u mean like a transformation?
Back to top Go down
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn
Student
Student
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:57 pm

[quote="XenySTyle"]
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn wrote:
u mean like a transformation?[/quot

mabe but dont this is my idea ... i say that sasori must can enter in hiruko ..so hiruko has 500 hp... sasori enter in hiruko, and he will protect him till no Hp
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Here is the way I like to see heroes, that have a lot of summons:

A. The summons/ creeps you control are used to help you gank, think of Chen from Dota.

B. The summons are used to help you push lanes easily, think of Enigma.

Your hero is not gonna be a good initiator, because he lacks HP and protective skills (such as Puck). Support, yah you have that in spades because of the puppets. But you still have too many active skills. So, I will recommend what I think could work as Passives vs. Actives.

Hiruko:

Skill 1: Leave it as is.

Skill 2: Change it to something like this...

Quote :

Tail defense
Flavor Text: Hiruko begins to his tail to shield himself and teammates from potential damage.
Spell Type: Passive Aura
Targets: Self, Ally Units

Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand Defense_shield

Radius: 700

Aura Effect: Allied units and self gain a bonus + 3.5 Armor.

Skill 3: Leave it as is.

And for 3rd Kazekage:

Skill 1: I would change it to be more DPS because two summons with movespeed slows as passives are a bit strong.

Skill 2: Make it a passive Aura that lowers enemy armor.

Quote :

Crippling Iron Sand
Flavor Text: The 3rd Kazekage's mastery of the deadly Iron sand weakens his enemies.
Spell Type: Passive Aura
Targets: Enemy Units, Towers

Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand Icons_12095_btn

Radius: 700

Aura Effect:Enemy units and towers suffer - 3.5 Armor.

Skill 3: Make it single target.

Quote :

Iron Sand Gathering Assault
Flavor Text: The 3rd Kazekage unleashes a hammer of made of Iron Sand, stunning the target unit.
Spell Type: Target Unit
Targets: Enemy units.

Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand Block

Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 14 Seconds
Range: 700
Cast Time: 0.20 Seconds
Damage Type: Spell
Duration: 1.60 Seconds

Activation: Stuns target unit for 1.6 seconds and deals 200 spell damage.

Back to top Go down
XenySTyle

XenySTyle

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:25 pm

first u all complained about 2 summons so i changed my mind and im making 1 summon.
lowered the number of spells that slows too. now im thinking of something like this :

so,ill keep the third hokage as he is. ill swap ulti with 3rd ( make at both skills some changes/balances but imo 7 sec silence is a bit weak for an ulti on enemies)

maybe ill add a skill where at the animation he summons hiruko(cant be controlled,targeted,etc only at animation) and increases allies armor and hp reg for x seconds.

ill think about modifying the kazekage...

about the 2 auras u wrote imo its too imba that would be 7 armor diference between ur team and enemy team.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:19 pm

XenySTyle wrote:
first u all complained about 2 summons so i changed my mind and im making 1 summon.
lowered the number of spells that slows too. now im thinking of something like this :

ill think about modifying the kazekage...

about the 2 auras u wrote imo its too imba that would be 7 armor diference between ur team and enemy team.

Because people totally cannot buy items to increase their armor >_> oh wait...
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:36 pm

You can buy nathrezim buckler(dont know name here so i say on DotA) ... Smile
Back to top Go down
XenySTyle

XenySTyle

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:05 pm

Updated.check it Razz

i dont like the 3rd skill but im too tired to think of a better one Razz
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:19 pm

3rd Kazekage's passize attack debuff = imba.

3rd skill is just...early game abuse, unless it only applies to the summons.
Back to top Go down
XenySTyle

XenySTyle

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
3rd Kazekage's passize attack debuff = imba.

3rd skill is just...early game abuse, unless it only applies to the summons.

i havent been thinking much on 3rd skill so ye,its quiet a stupid skill,ill think about a new one tonight or tomorrow but i want it for whole team not only for summons.
but making this skill only for summons might be a good idea too. or what do u think of making that 100 hp lose healing 20 hp thing only for the aura?
about kazekages passive i think i will just lower the duration of that debuff and remove the healing thing.
Back to top Go down
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn
Student
Student
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:22 am

u can do sasori as hiruko (poison senbon, tail,sand clone or poison attack as passiv)...... lvl6 real body transformation with ... skills:water/fire canon, summon kazekage and 100 puppets..... much easy to control
Back to top Go down
XenySTyle

XenySTyle

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 am

AdRyAn-IcE-mAn wrote:
u can do sasori as hiruko (poison senbon, tail,sand clone or poison attack as passiv)...... lvl6 real body transformation with ... skills:water/fire canon, summon kazekage and 100 puppets..... much easy to control

thats again lot of skills + transformation is imo stupid.
and saw somewhere that addig transformation is hard or changing skills when transformed dunno but i dont rly like that idea :/
Back to top Go down
XenySTyle

XenySTyle

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:42 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next