Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakuzu
Student
Student
Kakuzu

Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro Empty
PostSubject: Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro   Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:01 am

First of all thanks to all the people that dedicate time to making guide, ytoiu make us noobs have a easir entry into this awesome map
I just have a few requests: Guides for
Kakuzu
Kimimaro
Deidara
That is all
I thank you VERY MUCH
PS: let me know if this post is not in the apropiate location
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro   Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:21 am

i guess Eol is going to make them but you should read the ones that are posted, comment and vote.
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu
Student
Student
Kakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro   Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:55 am

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
i guess Eol is going to make them but you should read the ones that are posted, comment and vote.

I did see them, they are awesome..they are quite complete...but ...this are, amongst the many others, who are still missing and I wish could be added, if it ain't too mch trouble that is
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro   Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:02 am

Then post your opinion an as i told you , Eol might take your request since NOBODY here is as good players as he is.
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro   Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:27 am

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
Then post your opinion an as i told you , Eol might take your request since NOBODY here is as good players as he is.

trololol
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro   Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:47 am

EchoingVoid wrote:
InMemory]Cobain wrote:

trololol

Admin warn Echo for being out of topic
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu
Student
Student
Kakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro   Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:48 am

Quote :

do I have to post anything else besides the request as stated before...Is the format of my request correct?
Eol participated in making the map?? that would explain his skills =)

Quote :
InMemory]Cobain wrote:

trololol

Emmmm.......it was not the point of this thread to allow ppl to spam it.=)I do not apriaciate being used HAHAHA

EDIT:
I want to add Tenten to the rquest for quides it is an very interesting character
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro   Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:55 am

if you dont coment in the current guides , you think someone is going to take you serious?
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu
Student
Student
Kakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro   Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:46 pm

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
if you dont coment in the current guides , you think someone is going to take you serious?

true that but what can I say???
I am a noob I can not make suggestions OR corrections...I don't know squat
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro   Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:12 am

You can say thankz or good guide... dunno lol
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu
Student
Student
Kakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro   Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:56 am

muzk wrote:

yea, now that I think about I do sound a bit ...ungreatful or demainding haven't I...sorry bout that
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro   Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:56 am

Kakuzu wrote:
muzk wrote:

yea, now that I think about I do sound a bit ...ungreatful or demainding haven't I...sorry bout that

Then what are you waiting for? you wanna be banned because you dont know how to play? start to read then!
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu
Student
Student
Kakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro   Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:00 am

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
Kakuzu wrote:
muzk wrote:

Then what are you waiting for? you wanna be banned because you dont know how to play? start to read then!
Too late...hahahha I am already votekicked , once I got votekicked before the game started..this is why I wish Boxcar be banend from the kira bot "Ishi"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro   Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro Empty

Back to top Go down

Request: Guides for Kakuzu and Kimmimaro
Page 1 of 1