Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

Nagato Empty
PostSubject: Nagato   Nagato EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Name: Nagato
Aka: Pein
Role: Nuker
Flavor: Second strongest member of the former Akatsuki organisation, as well as it's official leader.

Nagato NARUTO___Nagato_by_LaviRavi

Stats:

Damage: 46-52
Range: Melee
Armour: 2
Movement speed: 400
Str:17 + 1.7 per lvl
Agi: 18 + per lvl
Int: 19 +2.1 per lvl

Skills:

1) Preta path

Skill description: By using his special blood line limit, Nagato is able to use the inner energy in his body to affect chakra sources of his enemies.
Spell type:Active

Nagato Icons_13591_btn

Manacost: 80/90/100/120
Cooldown: 25/21/18/16
Cast time: Instant
Amount of mana burned: 50 per hit/90 per hit/120 per hit/150 per hit
Duration: 3sec/3.5sec/4sec/4.5sec
Effect: Each time he gets hit by a physical attack, Nagato is able to burn his enemy's chakra. If the enemy runs out of mana while the skill is active, he gets a "slow" effect.
Slow effect: 5% slow/10% slow/15% slow/20% slow
Duration of slow: 3sec/3.5sec/4sec/4.5
Note: Alternatively, this skill can be performed in a way as each time Nagato hits a target he burns its mana.

2) Shinra Tensei

Skill description: Nagato is able to push away any kind of object which surrounds him.
Spell type: Active:

Nagato Icons_14698_btn

Manacost: 110/130/150/180
Cooldown: 26/22/19/15
Cast time: Instant
Damage: 130/160/190/220
Range: 100/200/300/400
Effect: Upon this skill's activation, Nagato repels any kind of object of jutsu which has been aimed at him. Note: While using this skill, Nagato becomes invulnerable for 0.5 seconds (works in the same way as Neji's Kaiten).

3) Rinnegan

Skill's description: Nagato's blood line limit is based on his eyes, which grant him different kinds of mysterious jutsus.
Spell type: Passive

Nagato Icons_13695_btn

Effect:
-Increases the range of Shinra Tensei by: 50/100/150/200
-Increases damage of Shinra Tensei by: 50/70/90/110
-Increases the duration of Preta Path by: 1sec/1.5sec/2sec/2.5sec

4) Chibaku Tensei

Skill's description: Nagato uses his telepathic powers to put a pressure on the ground and lift it to the skies, exploding it.
Spell type: Target area

Nagato Icons_6497_btn

Manacost: 180/370/550
Cooldown: 120/90/70
Cast time: 2 seconds
Damage: 230/470/600
Aoe Range: 400
Duration: 1.5 seconds
Slow duration: 3.5 seconds
Cast range: 300
Effect: Upon using this skill, enemies get sucked up into the targeted area and after the explosion takes place, they are dazzled, therefore movement speed is reduced by 10 % (10% slow for all levels)

Ok, so here's my idea of how Nagato could be made as a single individual. Feel free to make suggestions.

Last edited by Westfield on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
salsa

Nagato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nagato   Nagato EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:57 pm

First skill: you forgot to put the slow % and its duration, and the target needs hit you while out of mana to get slow or just need stay at some range of Nagato ; or when hits and Nagato burns all his mana it will get slow?

Second skill: if You gonna deflect an skill cast time is pointless, you will never be able to do that.
You just nulify the incomin skill or will send it back to the caster. I didnt get

Why this skill would have a range, or it will be like Neji's Kaiten?

Third skill: Ok

Ultimate: What the AoE of the skill?
What the duarion of the slow?
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

Nagato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nagato   Nagato EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:40 pm

salsa wrote:
First skill: you forgot to put the slow % and its duration, and the target needs hit you while out of mana to get slow or just need stay at some range of Nagato ; or when hits and Nagato burns all his mana it will get slow?

Second skill: if You gonna deflect an skill cast time is pointless, you will never be able to do that.
You just nulify the incomin skill or will send it back to the caster. I didnt get

Why this skill would have a range, or it will be like Neji's Kaiten?

Third skill: Ok

Ultimate: What the AoE of the skill?
What the duarion of the slow?

Edited.

Slow effect takes place only if Nagato actually manages to suck out all of the remaining mana. If nobody attacks him, no one will lose mana and will not get slow.

Yes, Shinra Tensei is going to work just like Neji's Kaiten.

Ultimate: 10% slow for 3.5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
salsa

Nagato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nagato   Nagato EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:46 pm

now the ultimte doesnt have a cast range =P
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

Nagato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nagato   Nagato EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:10 pm

1st spell looks like a tank spell while your hero is Int and therefore dies to easily and isn't supposed to be tank.

3rd spell seems ok but you allways should try to search for something more creative than improving other spells in different ways if you want to use a spell like this you should try to make it work in the same way.

Ultimate: Underpowered...

2 second casttime and 400 Mana for 370 damage..

Manacost allways should be around 2/3 of damage, if a spell has really high damage or casttime (like Kido's arrow) the manacost can be lower
Back to top Go down
Kenichi_101
Student
Student
Kenichi_101

Nagato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nagato   Nagato EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:43 am

first thing you should correct is the ms >.>

200... wtf how is he supposed to get to a lane at start before creeps Razz
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

Nagato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nagato   Nagato EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:31 am

What i think here ...I think that u failed first spell...Preta path only in whole Nagato's build ?
Don't think so...I suggest instead of preta path you add :
1.Bansho tenin
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Bansh%C5%8D_Ten%27in

2.Kuchiyose no Jutsu : Gedo Mazo
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning:_Demonic_Statue_of_the_Outer_Path

3.Suiton : Bakusui Shoha
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Exploding_Water_Colliding_Wave

etc. etc. etc.
Check wikia... Razz
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

Nagato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nagato   Nagato EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:52 pm

Phoenix-

1) The 1st skill has nothing to do with tanking. The spell's purpose is either to get away from the enemy (he will not obviously attack you while the preta path is on) or basically harrassement on the line (the enemy isn't going to be attacking cuz he will lose mana, so he will have to use spells, which means wasting mana, which means he will have to go for mana build against Nagato (like potions, mana boots and etc)).

2) What I was planning initially about the Rinnegan is to give the user a spell resistance feature (which Itachi already has so I didn't want to repeat) or spell reflection effect (which might be a bit op, so I've passed on that idea)

3) Ult parameters changed. Thanks

Kenichi_101

Aye, that was a bit foolish of me, changed Smile

Jiraiya

1) I don't want to use Bansho Tenin because Anko, for example, already has it, so it might be better to look upon other spells which Nagato has. When I was making this guide, I've been looking at manga at the period of Naruto fighting Nagato alongside Itachi. The first thing Nagato used is Preta path, which allowed him to absorb Bee's lariat chakra. Then he used Human path to alter Naruto's chakra and bla bla bla.

2) I personaly think Gedo Mazo is going to look crap in NWU, at least as a potential ultimate because it is just that strong. If it either will work as a summoning jutsu (which yet again gets repeats with Danzo) or a damaging spell (which will trigger an animation and deal damage (like Sarutobi's ult) it would just not look that great. And besides, in order to perfect this kind of skill, you will have to find a good model, which might weight a lot in terms of map space.

3) Suiton Bakusui Shouha. Well this spell, if I'm correct has been used by Kisame in the battle with Gai's team. A large amount of water came out of his mouth at that time. Nagato never used this kidn of technique as far as I can recall. He used his water technique once while training with Jiraiya, however it didn't really get used in any other circumstances. So I think Rinnegan should be highlighted here as it is clearly the most important thing Nagato is famous for.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

Nagato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nagato   Nagato EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:01 pm

I repeat what i said , Only preta path to add in whole skillset ? you have 10 other spels , check wikia anyway...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

Nagato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nagato   Nagato EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Spell 1 still rather a tank spell, if you face some carry like Guy or Zabuza you'll be dead without sucking much mana cause you lack hp and if you face a nuker (carries won't go for mp build anyways) they might nuke you down anyways, not making any difference if you got that spell or not.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

Nagato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nagato   Nagato EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Phoenix- wrote:
Spell 1 still rather a tank spell, if you face some carry like Guy or Zabuza you'll be dead without sucking much mana cause you lack hp and if you face a nuker (carries won't go for mp build anyways) they might nuke you down anyways, not making any difference if you got that spell or not.

Anyway,it's stupid that from 6 paths he took ONLY 1.CC already made suggestions for every path individually and you should rework first spell cause only preta path from 6 paths ?? no way dude..
Back to top Go down
Kenichi_101
Student
Student
Kenichi_101

Nagato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nagato   Nagato EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:19 pm

ms should range from 290-310 for starting ms. 290 for a slow MF and 310 for a fast MF. 295-305 is average depending on your hero build.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nagato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nagato   Nagato Empty

Back to top Go down

Nagato
Page 1 of 1