7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

[SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Show it to me bitch you have 2 hours before i log out
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:03 pm

ok...check pm bitch.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:14 pm

I just check Hangun suggestion and let me tell you that its very lame. I guess Natsu is better than you when its about suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:48 pm

It was just only a fix of mercinater Han, any way post the suggestion or send the suggestion via fbk.

I didnt see the problem on the range to, but what ever.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:06 pm

I dont rly like his second skill, the skill wouldn't realy be desired to have considering its duration and effect. I guess I can live with the proc % growth, but 40% miss on last lvl? too low better to go with 1st-3rd combo
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Numbers can be changed appart from that good way of tanking if you dont see it like that.
Back to top Go down
Nami?

Nami?

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:36 pm

why dont you make his ulti a little more like undyings it makes a bit more sense some sort of steam debuff thats where i thought you were going on the first ability but was quickly corrected by the second Razz

all in all other then the ulti i kinda like it
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:49 am

#1. Make it so units take an initial burst of damage, with very minor Dot and scale the slow a little better like... 12 / 20 / 28 / 36%. Finally, take out the reduced magic armor.

#2. Seems fine.

#3. Make this into a channeling spell that goes on for like 1.50 / 2.00 / 2.50 / 3.00 seconds. Enemies caught in the area are in the air and disabled.

#4. I'd probably make it into some sort of AoE spell, that deals moderate damage overtime while reducing nearby opponent's armor and magic resistance overtime.

Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:34 am

1. Did it.

3. Not sure because if he gets disabled the skill will stop, i will think about it

4. Im not kinda sure if the ultimate should reduce the magic resist to, i feel it would be quite strong or just replace the armor reduction by -mr. Because we dont have much heros with -mr debuffs.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:54 pm

EDIT NEVERMIND
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:31 pm

West dont spam pls, you should give C&C for the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:15 pm

spamming was not my intention, i just misunderstood the first spell and wrote some shit, but then realised my mistake and deleted it
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Natsu wrote:
1. Did it.

3. Not sure because if he gets disabled the skill will stop, i will think about it

4. Im not kinda sure if the ultimate should reduce the magic resist to, i feel it would be quite strong or just replace the armor reduction by -mr. Because we dont have much heros with -mr debuffs.

It would make the ultimate a fairly unique team fighting tool. You could make it reduce armor and magic resistance by ~15 / 25 / 35% with an initial AoE of 350 that expands to ~700 or something.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:08 am

Dd it now it should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:27 am

Why is his first spell dealing so much initial damage if there is also damage over time and a significant MS decrease? He can basically land a huge nuke, a stun so to speak (3rd spell), plus a little help from ally and thats a guaranteed kill on level 2.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:50 am

I will turn the 3rd into a channeling skill, appart from that the dps is so small you can get away with gelel and other items lol
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:01 am

Natsu wrote:
I will turn the 3rd into a channeling skill, appart from that the dps is so small you can get away with gelel and other items lol

Initial damage should be 140 tops, even then I think 120 is a better bet.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:01 am

Nerfed dmg on 1st skill and i added in 3rd skill a note that says that is channeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3