Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

[AM] Pakura by Godscream Empty
PostSubject: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Here's my version of Pakura based on anime+manga skills showed.

I made a mistake and edit this post for a kushimaru suggeston... SO i lost all data for Pakura but this one is the closest to the original suggestion

EDIT: FINISHED ^^

What is "Heat orb" charges and pool story ?

Spoiler:

Change Log:

Quote :

Name: Pakura
Alias: Sacrified Heroe of the Hidden Sand

Role: Disabler
Sub-Role: Semi-Carry

"I will give the children a chance to change the future."
[AM] Pakura by Godscream 217760557442narutoshippuuden2683

Stats:
Damage: 49-54
Range: Melee attacks
Armor: 3
Move Speed: 305

Attributes:
Strength: 19 + 1.9
Agility: 24 + 2.6
Intelligence: 16 + 1.5

Quote :

Shakuton: Kajousatsu Mass release
Flavor Text: Pakura sends out many heat orbs which travels around her, burning everyone in their path.

Spell Type: Active
Targets: Self/Active

[AM] Pakura by Godscream BTNFireBolt

Mana Cost: 120/140/160/180
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Duration: 5 seconds
Radius: 300/350/400/450
Range: Self
Cast Time: 0.0
Required Level: 1/3/5/7

Spell Description : Pakura release 2/3/4/5 + X/2 heat orbs in her pool which travel at 250/300/350/400 MS within 300/350/400/450 AOE around Pakura.

Each time a heat orb hits an ennemy on his path, he will be stunned for 0.5sec and will take 30 damage.

Note: If Pakura have an odd number in her pool, she will release the number below the X/2 (ex: If she has 5 charges, she won't release 2.5 orb, but 2 )

Quote :

Shakuton: Extremely Steaming Murder
Flavor Text: Combined with her incredible agility, Pakura can concentrate a heat orb into her fist and leave her ennemy in a mummified state.

Targets: Self/Active

[AM] Pakura by Godscream BTNBanish

Mana Cost: 65
Cooldown: 8/7/6/5 seconds
Range: N/A
AOE: N/A
Cast Time: 0 seconds

Active Effect : Pakura loses 1 "Heat orb" charge in her pool. She will gain +6/8/10/12 Agility for the next 12 seconds (can stack). Her next hit will silence the ennemy hitted for 1second.

Passive Effect : Every 10 hits, Pakura will gain 1 "Heat orb" charge in her pool. She can have a maximum of 2/3/4/5 charges stacking (this maximum charges allowed stacks with the "Shakuton Mastery" maximum charges allowed in her pool)

Quote :

[Passive] Shakuton Mastery
Flavor Text: Pakura possesses a kekkei genkai known as Scorch Release.By combining two unknown chakra natures, she can create heat orbs that "mummify" her enemies, killing them seemingly by evaporating all the moisture in their bodies.

Spell Type: Passive
Targets: Self

[AM] Pakura by Godscream BTNImmolationOn

Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Radius: N/A
Range: N/A
Cast Time: N/A

Effect: Pakura will gain 1 "Heat orb" charge in her pool every 14/12/10/8 seconds. She can have a maximum of 2/3/4/5 charges stacking (this maximum charges allowed stacks with the "Shakuton: Extremely Steaming Murder" maximum charges allowed in her pool).

For each "Heat orb" charge Pakura has in her pool, she will have 5% stacking chance to slow her ennemy by 20/25/30/35% for 1 second (slow and duration effect don't stack)

This is considered as an orb effect.

Quote :

Shakuton: Incinerating Flare Technique
Flavor Text: Pakura combines several of her flaming orbs to create a single massive one, which then violently explodes with enough force and power to incinerate a large area around it.

Target: Self

[AM] Pakura by Godscream BTNOrbOfFire

Mana Cost: 250/350/450
Cooldown: 115/100/85
Duration: N/A
Cast Time: 1.2
Required Level:6/11/16

Activation
:
After 1.2 second cast time, Pakura will release a big heat orb on top of her location which deals 300/400/500 magical damage within 750/850/1000 AOE.
After the explosion, ennemies hitted will have a 30/40/50 Manaburn per second for X sec (X = Number of "Heat orb" charges she has in her pool)

Pakura's "Heat orb" charges pool will be refreshed at his maximum allowed by her spells after using Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare Technique.

PS: Manaburn only burns mana, not HP with it.

Last edited by GodScream on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:19 am; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:20 pm

1) im not sure how it works, is it like wisp's second skill from Dota but instead with stun?

2)how much can it be stacked.....slow effect? MS or AS;

Still you've got a damage boost, slow and silence in one spell, isnt that a bit op? plus you're making that skill very dependable upon the third one. So basically im forced to level something else as the skill wouldnt work.

3) you didnt write a lot here, like how is it going to change with level

4) you've copied the name ive used in my build Smile

Deals quite a lot of damage thats for sure, i would reduce the initial damage a little bit. Also if at least 2 of her skills are mainly based on close combat, how does this spell help her in terms of synergy?
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Westfield wrote:
1) im not sure how it works, is it like wisp's second skill from Dota but instead with stun?

2)how much can it be stacked.....slow effect? MS or AS;

Still you've got a damage boost, slow and silence in one spell, isnt that a bit op? plus you're making that skill very dependable upon the third one. So basically im forced to level something else as the skill wouldnt work.

3) you didnt write a lot here, like how is it going to change with level

4) you've copied the name ive used in my build Smile

Deals quite a lot of damage thats for sure, i would reduce the initial damage a little bit. Also if at least 2 of her skills are mainly based on close combat, how does this spell help her in terms of synergy?

1) I don't know Dota skills lol, Just imagine some balls running randomly around her stunning+damaging everyone on their path.

2) The agility bonus can stacks (silence and slow can't stacks since it is ONLY 1sec with 2 sec max cd). Since it's targeting only 1 guy and just for 1sec without damage bonus (except the max +10 agility in base attk), i don't think it's too op like u said.
Moreover, its dependant of the passive skill yes but the passive skill limits the use of that spell (no charges = no 2nd spell = no more silence, slow, agi bonus unless you wait X x10seconds or hits ppl as much as you can)

3) Only thing changed through level is max stacking charges into your pool (2 ---}5 charges)

4)I dint find any titles of it so i took urs ^^ Wanna claim copyright? Twisted Evil

Synergy on the ulti?? Easy, the 1st skill is activated so it could restrain ennemies movement around you, 2nd skill is to slightly silence+slow ennemy for 1 sec, ulti is here to mass AOE damage + silence + refresh the charges so it would alow another combo 2nd skill-1st skill.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:03 pm

4) =)

the thing is, the purpose of your ult is that the enemy unit should be disabled in some way or another which would allow an opening for the ult (the best thing i can think of is either a proper stun since your ult has casting time on it or MS reduction). It would be very hard to keep the enemy busy with those disable effects which dont last that long while preparing your ult. One a side note, i would prefer to see your ult to be something like: Pakura creates a fire sphere on top of her which would blow up after X seconds or w/e, however she will be able to move while having this spell on her. This way you could use your mini stun through those orbs to slow down the enemy, i just think that that 1 sec silence/MS reduction is way too low and therefore would be a waste and I also dont like how the second skill is dependable on third, it would be that i would not have an opportunity to go with another skill set for example levelling just 1st and 2nd spells, but instead i'll have to spend at least 1 skill point on the passive. Basically it would be too difficult to control the lane
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:50 pm

If other will agree on separating 3rd and 2nd skill (even if you just need ONE at least passive upgrade to use your 2nd skill), I will "divide" the 2 ways to gain a charge between 2nd skill and 3rd skill passive.

About the 2nd skill, you said earlier thats too op, now you're saying that this spell is a waste with silence+slow 1sec xD (bonus agility still for 7sec) I even didnt change a thing in there.

About ulti, i prefer making it like that since it is already powerful, preparing and walking around with a giant fireball on top of head for X seconds doesn't souns tempting for me. Better makes her "vulnerable" for 1.7 seconds and let her casts that ulti.

. And no, i won't give her stun since it would be a copy-paste from Madara
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:59 pm

thats because i thought that you simply forgot to mention that the duration doesnt change Smile

i mentioned stun to be implemented into 1st skill which could work together with the ult
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:49 am

Base Agility way too high.

#1. Look at Dota 2's Wisp's Spirits spell, http://www.dota2.com/hero/Wisp/, and see how that spell works. Your design is similar, yet clunky.

#2. Silence, slow, and stacking agility gain is too much. Additionally, the fact that this spell cannot be used w/o spell 3 being leveled means there is forced synergy, which is a big no-no.

#3. Eh... so at level 4 you have a 50% chance to deal 50 pure damage each time you attack? I don't like the concept, seeing how +50 pure damage is shit compared to being able to slow, silence, and gain bonus agility when attacking a unit. IMO, change the way skills 2 & 3 work.

#4. She needs another silence? Damage is way too high for a hero that already has carry potential. The secondary effect of restoring lost orbs is good.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:16 am

Plz reconsider changelog Smile No more 2nd skill dependant from 3rd skill
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:20 pm

Nice to see you are using w3c icons for your suggestions. I appreciate it Wink
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:12 am

I MANAGED TO RECREATE MY PAKURAAAAAAAA AFTER LOSING HER DUE TO MISTAKE EDITINGGGG

Allelua!!!
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Nice Wink

I like the idea of orbs! Also now I have a new idea about heroes with special commands (i.e "-sharingan"(kakashi) "-count"(danzou)). My idea is just to type "." to obtain certain information.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:51 am

#1. Wisp, yet imbalanced. The fact that your orbs remain after hitting an enemy hero, allow player to continuously stun isn't good.

#2. If your main role is disabling... you shouldn't be adding agility, it should be burst magic damage and a silence.

#3. 30% chance to slow an enemy by 35%, only if you have 5 orb charges, is not only a weak spell but hardly deserves to be an orb effect. Nevermind the fact that this is not really a disabler spell.

#4. Manaburn because? Remove the effect, with it she can deal 750 damage with this spell.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:09 am

1/ thats the idea, its a mini disabling stun. I can lower the stun to 0.25 or 0.3 seconds. But It doesn't continuously stun since in my idea, orbs are nt that big and can turn around from 0 range to 450 AOE (+ not that fast...)

2/Agility is here coz its also semi-carrying and allows synergy with other spells. Indeed, the more u hit a guy, the more u gain charges, the more you can disable them with 1st, 2nd, 3rd and ultimate. No need burst damage And silence is already here for 1 second ^^

3/The idea is the more you have charges (in your pool, 2nd and 3rs spell will allows you a 5+5 =10 max charges), the more chances you can slow an ennemy (remember, agility will also helps her giving more hits, so more chance to slow).
If you don't use other spellls at all and you just focus at keeping the max of orbs (10 max with 2nd+3rd spells maxed), you woulda have 50% chances to slow. It deserves to be an orb effect ^^
It's mostly a skill which allows ya to deal damage as semi-carry, harassing + silencing (disabling capacity) ennemy with 1st + 2nd skill, + allows more disabling with the charges regen.

4/Manaburn without HP burning ^^ Only the MP will be burned (if they got still their MP).
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:36 pm

GodScream wrote:
1/ thats the idea, its a mini disabling stun. I can lower the stun to 0.25 or 0.3 seconds. But It doesn't continuously stun since in my idea, orbs are nt that big and can turn around from 0 range to 450 AOE (+ not that fast...)

2/Agility is here coz its also semi-carrying and allows synergy with other spells. Indeed, the more u hit a guy, the more u gain charges, the more you can disable them with 1st, 2nd, 3rd and ultimate. No need burst damage And silence is already here for 1 second ^^

3/The idea is the more you have charges (in your pool, 2nd and 3rs spell will allows you a 5+5 =10 max charges), the more chances you can slow an ennemy (remember, agility will also helps her giving more hits, so more chance to slow).
If you don't use other spellls at all and you just focus at keeping the max of orbs (10 max with 2nd+3rd spells maxed), you woulda have 50% chances to slow. It deserves to be an orb effect ^^
It's mostly a skill which allows ya to deal damage as semi-carry, harassing + silencing (disabling capacity) ennemy with 1st + 2nd skill, + allows more disabling with the charges regen.

4/Manaburn without HP burning ^^ Only the MP will be burned (if they got still their MP).

#1. Just remove the stun completely.

#2. You don't need agility to be a semi-carry, part of being a semi-carry, is dealing burst damage and using that edge that you have over hard carries and squishy supports to dominate the early to mid game.

#3. No it doesn't deserve to be an orb effect, the slow is neither reliable nor strong, unless you happen to not use spells. Additionally, unlike other heroes that have a slow which counts as an orb your hero is not ranged.

#4. Again, what is the point of the manaburn?

Overall, the hero is still a mess. Not a disabler (not really a role btw) by any stretch of the imagination, since all your hero can do is silence a single target and slow them, sure maybe your ultimate will land but with the 1.2 second activation time, however, it is not precise and the fact that it's a self position spell and she has no way to move their without an item hurts the hero's chances when it comes to making the spell actually hit the intended targets.

Last edited by Cut Chemist on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:59 pm

i would pretty much prefer to see Pakura ranged
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:07 pm

Westfield wrote:

Muzk can change Pakura to range by

-put range attacks ^^
-modify self target to ground target in 1st skill + ULTI
-maybe reduce armor?
-that's all Smile

Though i prefer melee coz throwing fireball while her build I created is based on "heat orbs charge pool" ... (+ will look like mei ^^")
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:27 pm

GodScream wrote:
Westfield wrote:

-put range attacks ^^
-maybe reduce armor?
-that's all Smile

Though i prefer melee coz throwing fireball while her build I created is based on "heat orbs charge pool" ... (+ will look like mei ^^")

Making your hero ranged wouldn't only involve 3 changes, every single spell and attribute would be changed, along with move speed and armor.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
GodScream wrote:
Westfield wrote:

-put range attacks ^^
-maybe reduce armor?
-that's all Smile

Making your hero ranged wouldn't only involve 3 changes, every single spell and attribute would be changed, along with move speed and armor.

The spells i proposed can fit into a range heroe i believe. The 1st spell + ulti need to be in target ground not on self anymore since you're not getting into melee fights. 2nd and 3rs spell don't need changes.

Attributes stats will change ofc Wink
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Just changing spells from Self Position to Target ground doesn't make it okay, and in the case of your ultimate it becomes incredibly OP when changed from a self position to target ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Pakura by Godscream   [AM] Pakura by Godscream Empty

Back to top Go down

[AM] Pakura by Godscream
Page 1 of 1