GodScream
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

[IR] Konan by GodScream Empty
PostSubject: [IR] Konan by GodScream   [IR] Konan by GodScream EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:12 pm

I was quite bored in the bus this morning and evening so i figure out this konan ^^ Hope you'll enjoy

Change Log:
- Shikigami no Mai : Paper Sheets Dance ReWorked with bonus damage at each hit, bonus def armor for allies, increase ulti slow effect, 30% max chance to silence.
- Nerfed AOE damage on Kami yuai no jutsu: Paper arrows path, took out dps...
- [Passive] Shikigami no Mai: Paper Rain give evasion skill (up to 15%) for ally units within AOE instead lowering AS
-Ultimate dps decreased

Quote :

Name: Konan
Alias: Akatsuki Angel
Role: Disabler/Nuker
Sub-Role: Support

"You have no idea what happened to us after you left, sensei."

[IR] Konan by GodScream Naruto_509___konan_by_ernie1991-d2yhjqi

Stats:
Damage: 43-48
Range: 550
Armor: 2.2
Move Speed: 315

Attributes:
Str: 20 (+1.7)
Agi: 15 (+1.5)
Int: 26 (+ 2.7)

Quote :

Kami yuai no jutsu: Paper arrows
Flavor Text: Konan is able to use hundreds of paper sheets which pierce everything on their path in order to mummify her ennemy.
Spell Type: Active
Targets: Ennemy unit.

[IR] Konan by GodScream BTNFanOfKnives

Mana Cost: 120/140/160/180
Cooldown: 13 seconds
Range: 400
AOE: 250
Damage: 105/145/185/225 on paper sheets wave then holds the targeted ennemy for 1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds
Cast Time: 0.0 sec
Type:Spell
Required Level: 1/3/5/7

Activation: After targeting an ennemy unit, Konan release a pack of paper sheets which travels at 550MS towards the ennemy target location dealing 105/145/185/225 magic damage on every enemy units on it's way (ennemy targeted included) and holds the targeted unit for 1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.

Quote :

Shikigami no Mai : Paper Sheets Dance
Flavor Text: Konan can divide her body into many paper sheets. Thus, she will deploy numerous paper sheets to protect her allies. Moreover, she can cover her ennemies with paper sheets and restrict ennemies jutsus wave signs.

While beeing in this form, her other jutsus will have their power increased

Spell Type: Self/Active
Targets: N/A

[IR] Konan by GodScream BTNManaRecharge

Mana Cost: 80 mana when activating then 10 Mp/sec
Cooldown: 40/35/30/25 sec
Range: N/A
AOE: N/A
Cast Time: 0 seconds
Type:Spell
Duration: 8/10/12/15 seconds (can be turned off)

Activation: Konan turns herself into a "Thousand paper sheets form".
In this form, she will have 15/20/25/30% chance at each magic damage dealt to silence for 2 seconds. This effect doesn't stack except when casting [Channeling] Kami no Shisha no Jutsu.

Konan will deal +25 bonus magic damage per attack.

- Kami yuai no jutsu: Paper arrows will stun for 0.5/1/1.25/1.5 seconds the ennemy units on it's way.
- [Passive] Shikigami no Mai: Paper Rain will give +3/4/5/6 bonus defense to allies.
- Kami no Shisha no Jutsu will have a 30% slow effect in the area.

Quote :

[Passive] Shikigami no Mai: Paper Rain
Flavor Text: Konan is able to summon a permanent paper rain around her so that her ennemies would be easily confused.

Spell Type: Passive
Targets: N/A
[IR] Konan by GodScream BTNRune

Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Radius: 400/500/600/700
Range: N/A
Cast Time: N/A
Type: Passive

Spell Description : Every ennemy units around Konan in 400/500/600/700 AOE will have a 3/6/9/12% MR reduction and every ally within AOE will gain a 6/9/12/15% Evasion (chance to have annemies missed attacks)

Quote :

[Channeling] Kami no Shisha no Jutsu

Flavor Text: Konan is able to summmon six hundred billion explosive tags which destroy any form of life on the area in front of her.

Spell Type: Active
Target: None

[IR] Konan by GodScream BTNSelfDestruct

Mana Cost: 200/350/500
Cooldown: 130/110/90 seconds
Duration 5/7/9 seconds
Damage: 70 dps
Radius: Rectangle with 500/700/1000 range and 250/350/500 wide
Range: in front of Konan
Cast Time: 1.2 seconds
Type: Spell
Required Level:6/11/16

Activation: After 0.7 seconds cast time, Konan transform the area in front of her into a rectangle with 500/700/1000 range and 250/350/500 wide dealing 70 magic dps for 5/7/9 seconds

PS: Turning on or off "Shikigami no Mai : Paper Sheets Dance" won't break the channelling

Last edited by GodScream on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
MagicaLight
Student
Student
MagicaLight

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Konan by GodScream   [IR] Konan by GodScream EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:11 pm

really intersting seems like a fun hero to play, i'd change the ultimate at duration time i think that by levelin it increasin duration time isnt really a good boost cause 5seconds alone is a pretty long time, if i'd be playin that hero i'd keep ulti level 1 till everything else is maxed out, so better increase the dps per level and keep it 5seconds all levels (i'd go for 60/80/100) and boost the slow effect from Shikigami no Mai : Paper Sheets Dance on ultimate to 25-30% too imo
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Konan by GodScream   [IR] Konan by GodScream EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:58 am

Very nice build +
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Konan by GodScream   [IR] Konan by GodScream EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:15 pm

I am wondering if Neil or hangun has even a Konan model for that :/
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Konan by GodScream   [IR] Konan by GodScream EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Fast check up and changes.

1st. Make it hold and dps not direct dmg, nerf the damage a little bit.

2nd. Replace this survival, she dont need it since she is disabler [with this i mean rework the skill]

3rd. Change the AS reduction for something else, we have much suggestions crawling arround with as reduction, even if you dont wanna. Just nerf de as % reduct since is an aura 25% is a big number.

4th. Add a disabler effect on the skill or support effect [This depends if you replace the as reduction]

With those changes she will be Disabler/support, wich is needed in game.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Konan by GodScream   [IR] Konan by GodScream EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:58 pm

second skill feets more on a carry build
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Konan by GodScream   [IR] Konan by GodScream EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:54 pm

Natsu wrote:
Fast check up and changes.

1st. Make it hold and dps not direct dmg, nerf the damage a little bit.

2nd. Replace this survival, she dont need it since she is disabler [with this i mean rework the skill]

3rd. Change the AS reduction for something else, we have much suggestions crawling arround with as reduction, even if you dont wanna. Just nerf de as % reduct since is an aura 25% is a big number.

4th. Add a disabler effect on the skill or support effect [This depends if you replace the as reduction]

With those changes she will be Disabler/support, wich is needed in game.

Changelog enabled !

1/ I dont wanna make it looks like kanku hold so i add this aoe damage in paper sheets way + that would buy some time for the targeted user to run.
Damage has been nerfed

2/ Took out the Evasion but kept thing which didnt allow spell specific targeting (ally or ennemy) so that it would be harder to break her ulti (synergy).
Added a 30% chance to silence but don't know if i have to put it in defennsive or offensive way...

3/Took out AS lowering for Evasion skill for allies within AOE (up to 15%)

4/Ulti channeling in big AOE and lotta damage if ppl stays in there. 20% slow if 2nd skill is active. 1.2 sec cast is here so she can't abuse it instantly
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Konan by GodScream   [IR] Konan by GodScream EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:03 pm

I thinked your 1st was Ground/Enemy Aoe target thats why I proposed dps. There are just small thing to adapt and we will have something.

1st. Then remove the dps and lower the dmg to 105/145/185/225

2nd. Remove the ms bonus speed and the counter part, add an effect when transform giving bonus defense to the allied units around her [Like protecting them with paper] and make when she cast skills she has the 30% to silence make it stack per explosion in the ultimate.

take out the dps that give to paper rain, make it buff the Aoe [Like she produces more paper]

3rd. Is ok now.

4th. Choose one of this numbers 50 or 60 dps. Because she will slow if she is with the second skill active.
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Konan by GodScream   [IR] Konan by GodScream EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:05 am

Quote :
can't be targeted by an ally or ennemy spell

its posible to code, but too much work.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Konan by GodScream   [IR] Konan by GodScream EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:54 am

Well the problem with that part is that only magical pds and aoe skill that dont target her will hurt her, so she is practically inmune to most things that why i telling to remove that.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Konan by GodScream   [IR] Konan by GodScream EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:47 am

Reworked like you said except for
-AOE passive, 700 is enough for me. It would be idiot making up to 1000
-Ulti damage: 70dps coz long cast-time, posssibility to run away even with slow and 30% chance to silence. Tema can deals more damage in an instant.
But, it's still a numbers story that can be changed later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Konan by GodScream   [IR] Konan by GodScream Empty

Back to top Go down

[IR] Konan by GodScream
Page 1 of 1