6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

[IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield Empty
PostSubject: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Name: Ameyuri Ringo
Alias: Relic of the Blood Mist
Role: Nuker/Disabler

Attack animation: Lightning strikes

Stats:

Str: 16 [+1.6]
Agi: 15 [+1.4]
Int: 23 [+2.6]
Attack range: 500

[IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield Ameyuri_ringo_by_alxnarutoall-d5is776

Quote :

[IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield Icons_14835_btn
Raitō Jutsu: Rakurai

Description: By drawing together her twin swords, Ringo can send electrical essence into the clouds, allowing her to create lightning strikes in any desired location.

Effect: Upon casting the spell on the area, Ringo will create a small lightning orb which will get authomatically released after 4 seconds dealing X damage and stunning all enemy units in 350 AoE (0.50 sec stun per second)

Visual: You could make it look like Ringo spawns a small lightning orb which will sort of emit a small lightning wave upon its release.

Level 1 - 30 Damage/sec;
Level 2 - 40 Damage/sec;
Level 3 - 50 Damage/sec;
Level 4 - 60 Damage/sec;

Spell type: AoE Target
Mana cost: 100 / 120 / 140 / 160
Cooldown: 18 seconds
Cast range: 450
AoE: 350
Duration: 5 seconds
Note:
*Damage type: Magical
*Upon levelling this spell, player will get a sub skill "Release" which will allow him to blow up the orb releasing damage and stunning the enemy units depending on the total duration of the orb.

Quote :

[IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield Icons_10329_btn
Raiton: Bakurai

Description:
Drawing her two swords together, Ringo will raise them into the air and
conjure a lightning release storm onto her enemies.

Effect: Upon using the spell on an enemy unit, Ringo will release an electrical charge dealing damage and slowing down MS by 25% for 2 seconds. When the electrical charge will hit the target, it will produce a small electrical discharge (200 AoE) where all enemy units who are close to the target will also get a MS reduction for 2 seconds.

Level 1 - 100 Damage;
Level 2 - 140 Damage;
Level 3 - 180 Damage;
Level 4 - 220 Damage;

Spell type: Target/Unit
Mana cost: 100 / 120 / 140 / 160 /
Cooldown: 14
Cast range: 300
AoE: 200
Duration: 2 seconds
Note:
Damage type: Magical
Lightning projectile will travel towards the enemy target at a maximum speed.

Quote :

[IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield Icons_11261_btn
Raiton: Raiga

Description: By gathering chakra between her twin swords, Ringo can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it an the enemy.

Effect: Ringo will send a small lightning orb onto the enemy which will deal X damage. If an enemy unit will die from this spell, Ringo will gain X% of her total Mana back.

Level 1 - 100% Int Damage; 10% Mana;
Level 2 - 100% Int Damage; 15% Mana;
Level 3 - 100% Int Damage; 20% Mana;
Level 4 - 100% Int Damage; 25% Mana;

Spell type: Target/Unit
Mana cost: 70
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Cast range: 350
AoE: N/A
Duration: N/A
Damage type: Magical

Quote :

[IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield Icons_8220_btn
Raiton: Sandāgēto

Description: Using her twin swords, Ringo can create several thunderbolts in the area to entrap the enemies.

Effect: Upon using the spell on targeted area, Ringo will create a
lightning circle which will surround the chosen area dealing X damage
over time to whoever is inside of it, as well as lowering down attack power by by X%. If affected enemy units leave the circle after it being cast, they will be silenced for 1.75 / 2.50 / 3.25 seconds.

Level 1 - 50 Damage/sec; 15% Attack power reduce;
Level 2 - 60 Damage/sec; 25% Attack power reduce;
Level 3 - 70 Damage/sec; 35% Attack power reduce;

Spell type: AoE Target
Mana cost: 200 / 300 / 400
Cooldown: 120 / 110 / 100
Cast range: 400
AoE: 550
Duration: 4 / 5 / 6 seconds
Note:
*Damage type: Magical

Spoiler:

Quote :

Changelog:

29/10 - replaced damage for third spell with Int scaling; Reduced mana requirement for 1st.

30/10 - re-scaled damage for third skill; 2nd and 3rd skills swapped; 2nd skill changed.

31/10 - added a bit more features to 1st skill; changed cooldown for 2nd skill; re-scaled mana gain for 3rd skill; added more features for ult

02/11 - ultimate's silence rescaled

16/11 - renamed all spell's names because of recent anime episodes

Last edited by Westfield on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:03 am

nice razo style^
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am

I remember there was a filler about one of the Swordsmen of the Mist who wielded this sword (Kiba), so i guess it might be good enough to use all the skills that filler guy used with the lightning sword as a foundation
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Changelog added
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:47 pm

cool"
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Westfield wrote:
I remember there was a filler about one of the Swordsmen of the Mist who wielded this sword (Kiba), so i guess it might be good enough to use all the skills that filler guy used with the lightning sword as a foundation

The Filler Fangs user wasn't Ringo but Raiga Kurosuki who used Ranmaru's eyes (btw, which is the picture used by Neilc in his profile ^^)
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:23 pm

GodScream wrote:
Westfield wrote:

The Filler Fangs user wasn't Ringo but Raiga Kurosuki who used Ranmaru's eyes (btw, which is the picture used by Neilc in his profile ^^)

He used the same sword techniques >.< and Ranmaru's eyes got nothing to do with it
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Westfield wrote:
GodScream wrote:
Westfield wrote:

He used the same sword techniques >.< and Ranmaru's eyes got nothing to do with it

Im not saying bad at all on the skills build on this suggestion lol. This is just to remind ppl about that filler ^^
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:34 pm

plz say what you think about this suggestion
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:50 pm

he love it but hes just jelous Razz
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:14 am

No attack range listed.

#1. Why does the spell have no cast range?

#2. Disruptor ultimate.

#3. Scaling dmg Spell, but... what's with the mana regained? Most of the hero's spells have a fairly long CD, aside from this one damage spell.

#4. Not cast range, so the hero needs to have a PK or something to get a good ultimate off. I'd think you would be better off swaping this with your 2nd spell, and make this affect a single target.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:15 am

Cut Chemist wrote:
No attack range listed.

#1. Why does the spell have no cast range?

#2. Disruptor ultimate.

#3. Scaling dmg Spell, but... what's with the mana regained? Most of the hero's spells have a fairly long CD, aside from this one damage spell.

#4. Not cast range, so the hero needs to have a PK or something to get a good ultimate off. I'd think you would be better off swaping this with your 2nd spell, and make this affect a single target.

Ok here's the attack range

1)forgot to put it

2) i didnt quite think about that, however Disruptor's damage builds up, while mine is damage over time

3) i wanted this spell to be used as often as possible which would have less effect in terms of spamming the spell, its a good spell to keep up the mana pool

4) no cast range yes cuz its an active skill

ps i'll change the spells now, tell me how it looks

I did swap the spells, but changed the new second one so that it would deal damage to one target
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Hmmm ok heres my thinking ^^

Giving range attacks for a swords(wo)man is weird, i woulda have made a skill change to range attacks with bonus damage or slow or anything like that like for tenten but in limited time.

all the 3 your skills have too long cd for an intel heroe who relies much on her spells.

Good synergy with the 1st and 2nd skill but 1st looks like to much like SUigetsu actual one ^^

3rd skill, i don't understand the total mana. If i would use that heroe, I would keep that skill level 1 until lvl 24 ^^. ManaLeach on death .... You don't often kills much ppl who have mana (heroes and ranged creeps) + upgrading a skill which does on 4 level 100% intel damage just for a better manaleach which is used very rarely...

Ulti: Errr, exactly like my yama ulti except that, instead having manaflare, you just changed silence + changed minor thing such as castrange Shocked

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:30 pm

in the anime, that guy could have launched lightning from his blade, so i think ranged attacks in this case would look good

alright i'll change the cd now

this skill's priority is not just to deal damage, but to keep the mana levels going, plus its gonna be good in late game due to its cooldown

hmm i didnt think about your ult at the time, but still both of them work different in some ways so...
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:48 pm

With that 3rd spell, if you wanna mana, you need to kill with that spell.
If you want to kill with that spell, you need damage to be sure to kill or finish a low life heroe running away.
If you want to kill like that, you need either to KS, either to have a longer range than 350 units. In both cases, You need good damage dealing but you don't have
(average damage begin game is 50, mid game is about 100, late game 180 with counting intel items added + still didnt coun't 25% MR from the ennemy heroes)

So, i am just stating that your skill is a KS skill + it's bad at ksing coz low damage 100% intel with 8 cd + quite the same spell than mizukage except that she has 160% intel related, more synergy, and 3sec lower cd but without that ks idea behind (carries shoulda have most of the kills not nuker/disabler. If you give a skill that motivate KS, it's not worth it)

That's why i don't like it very much.

+ Ulti, only the way to silence is working in a different way ^^
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:24 pm

What do you think about making it passive?
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:34 pm

Dont change any skill to passive is ok like she is but needs a little rework to make her original.

So this what i recomend.:

1. The skill is good but the way how it works is just like god said, just like kunkkas sui thing.

So i recomend to change the way it work to a skill that charges power every second, with the posibility that you can you gain an extra hability called "release", that will make the orb explode when ever you active this skill stunning the enemys depending on how much time charged and nerf the cooldown from 20 to 18.

2. just nerf the cooldown from 16 to 14.

3. just nerf the mana regain, you can kill creeps with it to farm gold and mana.

4. Hate the fact that is the same thing as disruptor ultimate and btw you dont have the wall to keep them in the whole duration, mostly the stun is luck based and the slow is one target Aoe, so locking the enemys in the place is a hard job.

What i really recomend is keep up the dps, but change the silence to attack reduction inside the skill and if they leave the area they will be silenced by X seconds. So depends on them is they wanna fight you in the area or get silenced if they move out.

With this recomendations i just wanted to turn her more about the roles you are giving to her.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:24 pm

Natsu wrote:
Dont change any skill to passive is ok like she is but needs a little rework to make her original.

So this what i recomend.:

1. The skill is good but the way how it works is just like god said, just like kunkkas sui thing.

So i recomend to change the way it work to a skill that charges power every second, with the posibility that you can you gain an extra hability called "release", that will make the orb explode when ever you active this skill stunning the enemys depending on how much time charged and nerf the cooldown from 20 to 18.

2. just nerf the cooldown from 16 to 14.

3. just nerf the mana regain, you can kill creeps with it to farm gold and mana.

4. Hate the fact that is the same thing as disruptor ultimate and btw you dont have the wall to keep them in the whole duration, mostly the stun is luck based and the slow is one target Aoe, so locking the enemys in the place is a hard job.

What i really recomend is keep up the dps, but change the silence to attack reduction inside the skill and if they leave the area they will be silenced by X seconds. So depends on them is they wanna fight you in the area or get silenced if they move out.

With this recomendations i just wanted to turn her more about the roles you are giving to her.

1. yeah that sounds rly nice, i'll change that now

2. done

3. yes finally someone who sees the true purpose of that spell! Smile

4. yeah that sounds quite reasonable, i'll change it now.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:12 pm

3rd spell: Mana regain at max 25% leach from dead unit.
If you wanna apply it to creep, it will be only for ranged creeps ninja. Range creeps ninja have 300 mana: 300x0.25= 75 mana + your skill costs 70 mana.

In fact, you just gain 5 mana + gold from ranged creeps... all that skill for just that use ^^
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:49 pm

Its not stealing mana, mana pool awarded is an independant value which Ringo gets for killing a unit
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:31 am

Shocked I have mistaken since the bginning on that point Shocked
Thought managain was stealed and transfered from the ennemy killed to Ringo xD

Thinking all over again, yup good farming + mana regen skill even if ya need to check dwn her mana % gain
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Scale the silence duration on the ultimate to something like 1.75 / 2.50 / 3.25 seconds.
Back to top Go down
xFallc

xFallc

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:12 pm

T-UP!

Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:12 am

rescaled the silence for the ultimate
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:20 am

Well west seems that you gained a place in the list with this Ameyuri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield   [IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield Empty

Back to top Go down

[IR] Ameyuri Ringo by Westfield
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next