Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

[SR] Yondaime Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: [SR] Yondaime Kazekage   [SR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Quote :
Name: Fourth Wind Shadow
Alias: Yondaime Kazekage
Primary role: Support
Secondary role: Disabler

Stats:

Str: 23 [+2.2]
Agi: 15 [+1.6]
Int: 18 [+2.4]

[SR] Yondaime Kazekage Yondaime_kazekage_by_sabakuno_curse-d2vb8eu

Quote :

[SR] Yondaime Kazekage Icons_12749_btn
Spoiler:

Gold Dust Release

Effect: Upon using the spell on an area, Yondaime will create a sand vortex in which all enemy units which stand within it will lose X hp/sec and get their AS lowered by X% for as long as they stand within the aoe of that vortex. However if ally units stand within the vortex, they are healed and get an AS boost for as long as they stand there as well.

Level 1 - 20 HP/sec; 15% AS;
Level 2 - 30 HP/sec; 25% AS;
Level 3 - 40 HP/sec; 35% AS;
Level 4 - 50 HP/sec; 45% AS;

Spell type: AoE Target
Mana cost: 120 / 140 / 160 / 180
Cooldown: 20
Cast range: 450
AoE:350
Duration: 5 seconds
Note:
*Affects creeps only
*Enemy and ally units get affected by this spell only if they stand within the vortex's area of effect
Quote :

[SR] Yondaime Kazekage Icons_2689_btn
Spoiler:

Gold Dust Wall

Effect: Yondaime summons a giant wall of sand in the targeted area dealing 150 damage and silencing all enemy units who were caught by the wall for X seconds.

Level 1 - 1.5 sec silence;
Level 2 - 2.5 sec silence;
Level 3 - 3.5 sec silence;
Level 4 - 4.5 sec silence;

Spell type: AoE Target
Mana cost: 80 / 100 / 120 / 140
Cooldown: 18 seconds
Cast range: 400
Width: 500
Height: 200
Duration: 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3 seconds
Note:

Quote :

[SR] Yondaime Kazekage Icons_15798_btn
Spoiler:

Magnet Release

Effect: Upon using the spell on an ally unit, Yondaime will put a "Magnetization" buff.

Magnetization - unit will get a X armour bonus. Also each time the unit under this buff is hit by enemy hero attacks, enemy heroes will receive a mini stun (0.45). This mini stun effect lasts until the duration wears out or until 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 attacks are being laid on the unit.

Level 1 - +4 armour;
Level 2 - +8 armour;
Level 3 - +12 armour;
Level 4 - +16 armour;

Spell type: Target/Unit
Mana cost: 80
Cooldown: 20 / 18 / 16 / 14
Cast range: 350
AoE: N/A
Duration: 8 seconds
Note:
*If the unit will suffer from 3 enemy attacks, all of the spell's bonuses will wear off.
Quote :

[SR] Yondaime Kazekage Icons_12145_btn
Spoiler:

Gold Dust Wave

Effect: Upon activation, Yondaime will create a giant circle-like gold dust field around himself (similar to Kisame's dome) which will be sticked to him to wherever he travels. All ally units who are inside the circle will get a buff which will provide them with X Mana/sec including Yondaime. Also an attack (both physical or magical) which would normally kill you (or an ally unit) would not otherwise allow you to die. Basically if you reach 1 hp while inside of the field, you're unable to die.

Level 1 - 50 MP/sec;
Level 2 - 70 MP/sec;
Level 3 - 90 MP/sec;

Spell type: Active
Mana cost: 150 / 250 / 350
Cooldown: 130 / 120 / 110
Cast range: N/A
AoE: 650
Duration: 4 / 5 / 6 seconds
Note:
*Ally units are only affected if they are within the circle
*You can still be stunned, silenced, slowed and so on. It is just the damage that counts.

Quote :
PS: Right now there aren't a lot of SR chars in the game, I think it wouldn't hurt to have some and in terms of ranged chars I believe this particular guy might be a good sample for that (he is Gaara's father so let them both throw sand Smile )

Just a couple of comments about this spell set

1st: a realy nice supportish spell which can be used to save allies at critical points, as well as for pushing purposes. Alternatavely you can use it against the enemy. Plus there are no AoE healing spells in NWU yet, so I think this would be a nice addition to the game

2nd: A fairly simple nuke, might remind you a little bit of a frost wall of Invoker from Dota, but instead it has a silence effect. I chose silence because yet again there arent a lot of AoE silence spells in the man at the moment

3rd: Perhaps a life saving ability, might get very useful in ensuring you support your team in the best way possible by not just nuking your enemies/allies with sand. Alternetavely you can use this on yourself which will ensure your survivability during all stages in the game

4th: a very helpful ult which would ensure that your teammates are alive for as long as they are within the circle. Also a very helpful mana regeneration as means of replenishing your own mana, as well as the mana pool of your team.

Last edited by Westfield on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Yondaime Kazekage   [SR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:51 am

1/ok but better make AOE 350 from lvl1 to 4 and reduce hp per sec a little bit

2/damage is bit low for a nkue excpt if cd is low... But what is Cd ???

3/ok

4/increase manacost, make duration as 3/4/5 or 4/5/6,

Conclusion: Each Spell are quite interesting, what is bothering me is that i don't see much synergy in this build
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Yondaime Kazekage   [SR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:48 pm

1. reduced it a bit

2. damage is not this spell's purpose, it is to disable the team therefore assisting your own team, so is not realy a nuke Smile Ive put the cd now

4. changed duration to 4 / 5 / 6 seconds

ps This guy doesnt have to have a synergy like for example if you're a carry you have a spell which applies some kind of slow and another skill which boosts the attack power so they work together, but in this case this guy is supporting the team which means he willl utialize his skills in all kinds of situations independently. I've used Nortrom or Omniknight from Dota as some sort of template if you like. There is little synergy in their spells, but they work towards supporting/disabling the team
Back to top Go down
Kakashi[HoSW]
Genin
Genin
Kakashi[HoSW]

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Yondaime Kazekage   [SR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:14 pm

His "name" and "alias" are the same Very Happy

Brace yourselves! Dead kages, Nagato and new Madara suggestions are coming!
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Yondaime Kazekage   [SR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:27 pm

Their names havent been mentioned in manga and in anime as of yet, so there is no choice but to put these ones
Back to top Go down
Kakashi[HoSW]
Genin
Genin
Kakashi[HoSW]

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Yondaime Kazekage   [SR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Westfield wrote:
Their names havent been mentioned in manga and in anime as of yet, so there is no choice but to put these ones

yeah I know, it just seems funny like this
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Yondaime Kazekage   [SR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:44 pm

wall and relealse looks kind weird wall need click and first to release waste empty for better skill it reminds me from crix in dota SAND AND TAKE DMG ---
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Yondaime Kazekage   [SR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:04 pm

Spectre, i didnt quite understand, why do you think 1st and 2nd spells are wierd?
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Yondaime Kazekage   [SR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:06 pm

forget what i said just add the sand skill while u use it ur invi and enemy take dmg per second thing from crix Wink
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Yondaime Kazekage   [SR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:07 pm

turning invis is survival or ganker type of spell, this guy is neither. In terms of survival he has 1st and 3rd
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Yondaime Kazekage   [SR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:14 pm

#1. The spell does too much, if it were only one of the effects it would be some what okay. However, since the spell not only is a powerful teamfight spell, in regards to damage/heals, but greatly reduces your potential damage taken, while greatly increasing your team's potential damage output. I recommend reducing or removing the AS buffs/debuffs.

#2. Doesn't fit with the spell-set.

#3. Armor bonus is too high. And I would make it so it works like Nyx's Spiked Carapace. Where the duration of the bonus is short and stuns one per enemy hero, the only thing scaling would be the armor bonus and stun duration.

#4. So he becomes a walking Fountain of Mana and nearby ally heroes cannot take lethal damage? His spell-set doesn't even has spammable spells to even make the mana regen worth while to him.

Overall, I don't see the synergy of his spell-set, other than him throwing out a bunch of buffs and debuffs, which when combined are too strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Yondaime Kazekage   [SR] Yondaime Kazekage Empty

Back to top Go down

[SR] Yondaime Kazekage
Page 1 of 1