Cut Chemist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[IR] Yondaime Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: [IR] Yondaime Kazekage   [IR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:16 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cut Chemist on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Yondaime Kazekage   [IR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:06 am

Wich roles he accomplish, cuz i can look him as Nuker/Initiator

Nerf the ultimate a little bit, i mean u have 2 kind of AoE hold with the 3rd and the ultimate.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Yondaime Kazekage   [IR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 am

The hero's roles are ganker/nuker. Ultimate isn't really a hold, nor is the 3rd spell, which is more of a stun that can become a DoT spell, since the player can still use spells/items to escape from the ultimate. I'll specify that players are able to escape the ultimate via spells and what not.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Yondaime Kazekage   [IR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:22 am

I mis readed the stun was to one target other than that, is creative to have a physical damage nuker : D
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Yondaime Kazekage   [IR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:40 pm

First spell does remind me of Hinata's ultimate, i don't have the exact number in mind, but dealing 200% Attackdamage/second seems definitly more powerful than her ultimate if it wasn't for the lack of slow which can be countered by getting Hosikage's Star or Haku's Overcoat (granting some attack as well).
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Yondaime Kazekage   [IR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:27 pm

So basically you just have to build for more attack power

Second spell is kinda survival right

Why is he Int? Would it not be better to make him SR? There arent a lot of Str Ranged chars and this could be one
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Yondaime Kazekage   [IR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:25 pm

garras father as a support just like the son!! ^^ is there any fathersonSabako ;p
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Yondaime Kazekage   [IR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Phoenix- wrote:
First spell does remind me of Hinata's ultimate, i don't have the exact number in mind, but dealing 200% Attackdamage/second seems definitly more powerful than her ultimate if it wasn't for the lack of slow which can be countered by getting Hosikage's Star or Haku's Overcoat (granting some attack as well).

Except, this spell scales poorly in the late game.

Westfield wrote:
So basically you just have to build for more attack power

Second spell is kinda survival right

Why is he Int? Would it not be better to make him SR? There arent a lot of Str Ranged chars and this could be one

You build Int items, correct. Things like Hex obviously work very well with the hero.

2nd spell is survival.

Why should I force a hero to be ranged strength? The goal here is to create a fragile Int hero, capable of dealing a ton of AoE physical damage.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Yondaime Kazekage   [IR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:59 am

Cut Chemist wrote:
Phoenix- wrote:

Except, this spell scales poorly in the late game.

It has the same damage type as Hinata's ultimate and gains at least the same DPS per attack so why should it scale worse? Not to speak of the longer duration, shorter cooldown and the ability to move around.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Yondaime Kazekage   [IR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Phoenix- wrote:

It has the same damage type as Hinata's ultimate and gains at least the same DPS per attack so why should it scale worse? Not to speak of the longer duration, shorter cooldown and the ability to move around.

Hinata's also has a 40% move speed slow and Hinata can still attack. Therefore, it scales worse than a spell that disables your ability to attack and doesn't hinder an opponent's move speed.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Yondaime Kazekage   [IR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Hinata's ultimate, is a DPS that is channeling. She cant move nor attack while she is channeling the ultimate. When max the damage is 35 + 55% of her attack damage every 0.25 secs in 2.5 seconds of duration.

Numbers are 350 + 550% on those 2.5 secs adding the fact of the slow.

so this kasekage deals 100% of kazekage damage + 20. would mean 900% + 180 in those 9 secs if im not wrong on numbers, but that skill can be avoidable with a disable or out runing the kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Yondaime Kazekage   [IR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Natsu wrote:
Hinata's ultimate, is a DPS that is channeling. She cant move nor attack while she is channeling the ultimate. When max the damage is 35 + 55% of her attack damage every 0.25 secs in 2.5 seconds of duration.

Numbers are 350 + 550% on those 2.5 secs adding the fact of the slow.

so this kasekage deals 100% of kazekage damage + 20. would mean 900% + 180 in those 9 secs if im not wrong on numbers, but that skill can be avoidable with a disable or out runing the kazekage.

Remembered my Hinata instead of the one used by ya'll. So, I'll lower the % of damage dealt to 25 / 30 / 35 / 40%.
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Yondaime Kazekage   [IR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:45 pm

damn dude those pics icons looks sexy ! if he get added once he going be my favo hero for sure :/ im in love damnit....
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Yondaime Kazekage   [IR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:33 pm

spectre-idp wrote:
damn dude those pics icons looks sexy ! if he get added once he going be my favo hero for sure :/ im in love damnit....

Its all about the icons for you isnt it? Smile
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Yondaime Kazekage   [IR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Westfield wrote:
spectre-idp wrote:

Lol, lets make a crap suggestion with beautiful icons to test him clown
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Yondaime Kazekage   [IR] Yondaime Kazekage EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:43 pm

GodScream wrote:
Westfield wrote:
spectre-idp wrote:

Lol, lets make a crap suggestion with beautiful icons to test him clown

Good idea Smile could also use that new template chemist is using lawl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Yondaime Kazekage   [IR] Yondaime Kazekage Empty

Back to top Go down

[IR] Yondaime Kazekage
Page 1 of 1