Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

[IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked Empty
PostSubject: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:19 pm

HEROE REWORKED

If you want to have a look at old Nidaime Mizukage who had a lot of micro control, PM me or post a message here

Change Log::
- CHANGED ALL BUILD OF NIDAIME MIZUKAGE, only Water gun technique stays here
- Water gun technique CD increased, Range reduced, stun duration reduced, added an invisible effect for 1.5 sec, reduced damage (max damage still the same)
- changed slow duration in passive by 2 seconds instead 1
- Stats lost temporaly in 2nd skill fixed
- Lowered ulti's AOE

Quote :

Name: Nidaime Mizukage
Alias: Leader of the Hōzuki clan
Role: Nuker/Disabler
Sub-Role: Support

"Oh man…!! This fight has got way too fun!!"

[IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked Picture

Stats:
Damage: 49-56
Range: 550
Armor: 3
Move Speed: 295

Attributes:
Strength: 15 + 1.7
Agility: 18 + 1.9
Intelligence: 23 + 2.3

Quote :

Water Gun Technique
Flavor Text: Using the Hydrification Technique, the user forms a finger gun and fires a droplet of water at the intended target with tremendous force from their index finger.

Spell Type: Active
Targets: Ground

[IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked BTNManaRecharge

Mana Cost: 100/110/120/130
Cooldown: 12/10/8/6 seconds
Radius: N/A
Range: 1000
Damage: 180/195/210/225
Cast Time: 0.1 second
Required Level: 1/3/5/7

Spell Description : Nidaime Mizukage fires a bullet of water which travels fastly in a straight line with 1000 range, dealing 150/175/200/225 dmg to every ennemy in its path and stuns them for 0.4 seconds. Thus, Nidaime Mizukage will be invisible for 1.5 second

Quote :

Steaming Danger Tyranny
Flavor Text: Nidaime Mizukage creates a clone made from the oil and water in his body and which can explode by altering from cold to hot and vice-versa. However, using this powerful technique leaves the Mizukage in a severely weakened and vulnerable state.

Target: N/A

[IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked BTNAvatar

Mana Cost: 175/200/225/250
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Duration: 20/25/30/40 seconds
Damage: N/A
Cast Time: N/A
Type: Spell
Required Level:6/11/16

Activation: Nidaime Mizukage Summons an oil and water clone for 20/25/30/35 seconds. After activating this spell, he will have a 25% MS reduction, -5/8/11/14 stats reduction and turns invisible for 3/4/5/6 seconds.

The clone will have a +25% MS, deals 55/65/75/85% damage and take double damage from enemies. His type of attack is melee and not range like original. He is able to use [Passive] Hydrification technique depending on his current level and infinite explosion.

The clone lasts for 20/25/30/35 seconds

Quote :

Infinite explosion ninjutsu

Targets: N/A

[IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked BTNBloodLust

Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: 7 seconds
Radius: 300
Range: N/A

Spell Description: Nidaime Mizukage clone launches on cooldown from 5 second visible on top of his head. When cooldown finished, he will explose then turns invisible for 1 second.
The explosion deals 100/125/150/175 + Nidaime Mizukage’s intel x 0.4/0.8/1.2/1.6.

Quote :

[Passive] Hydrification technique
Flavor Text: Nidaime Mizukage can create some liquid which is in fact a mixture of oil and water which can pin his ennemies down for a few seconds. This is the same construct that he uses for his body liquid state.

Spell Type: Passive
Targets: Self

[IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked BTNNagaUnBurrow

Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Duration: N/A
Type: Spell Passive

Activation: Every time Nidaime Mizukage turns invisible, he has 30/40/50/60% chance to remove all debuffs from himself and his allies within 750 AOE.
Moreover, if he attacks an enemy while being invisible, he will slow him down for 15/20/25/35% for 2 second.

Quote :

Genjutsu: Hidden Mirage
Flavor Text: Nidaime Mizukage summons a Giant Clam which is specialized in mirage and genjutsu, capable of hiding many allies.

Targets: N/A

[IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked BTNRune

Mana Cost: 250/325/400
Cooldown: 100/90/80 seconds
Radius: 1000
Range: N/A
Duration: 6/8/10 second

Spell Description : Nidaime Mizukage summons a Giant clam lasting for 6/8/10 seconds and which have 1000/1500/2000 hp (spell immuned).
As long as the Giant clam is alive, within 1000 AOE, every ally unit (including Nidaime Mizukage) will be invisible and enemy units will have a 20/30/40% accuracy reduction.

PS: The Giant clam is not invisible and cannot move.

Last edited by GodScream on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Okay, change alias to Leader of the Hozuki Clan Smile having become Mizukage and being in Hozuki clan at the same time, we can assume he was the strongest shinobi in his own clan

1st: long ranged mini stun, what can i say? i like it, kinda reminds of Kidomaru's second spell, but instead it just stuns. Plus you can spam it due to its short cd. Because of the spam possibility I would increase his Int starting stats a little bit to something like 25-26 Int points

2nd: this is basically like Kidomaru's first net spell which slows down speed of all units caught into it and silences, but instead this guy will be able to walk through terrain for some reason, not sure i like it

3rd: personaly i hate spells which imply summoning something which you would have to control. Perfect example of that is Danzo's ult which everyone knows is useless and hardly bother levelling it mostly on all steps of the game.

Clam's spells:

a)probably the only decent spell he has and there wouldnt be any point in levelling it further in beginning and mid game I think as it lowers Magic resistance by 18% for ALL units in the area. Taking into the account the increasing mana cost component, this spell isn't going to be spammable much, so why bother levelling it up therefore wasting more mana for summoning it if you can just level it once and spam that spell against the enemy tea?

b)useless i think, just a distraction

c)ok

d)ok, but still requires too much micro control

4th: Why is his AS lowered down if he has no carry components? his agility is low and no spells to boost his attack power or speed. Im not too sure I understand this clone idea pretty well though
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:03 pm

This sure looks like kidomaru yup ^^

I hesitated to create a micro control summon in 3rd spell + put a mix of 1st clam's spell with the current 2nd spell, then put the turns invisible spell in the 3rd insted of controlling a summon clam

Easier to play as you said westfield, but with less micro control and possibilities in gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:12 pm

Well just think about it, remember Danzo's ult and you made a suggestion about it? One of the reasons for that change is because it doesnt work well with him and partly because of additional micro control which is favoured much less by if not the majority, at least around a half of people playing the game. Baku has 1 active spell while your clam has 3 active spells. Its just too much hassle, plus you have to think about saving this clam from danger as it awards exp and gold I believe.

Imma gonna make another Nidaime Mizukage build in the upcoming days Smile
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Westfield wrote:
Well just think about it, remember Danzo's ult and you made a suggestion about it? One of the reasons for that change is because it doesnt work well with him and partly because of additional micro control which is favoured much less by if not the majority, at least around a half of people playing the game. Baku has 1 active spell while your clam has 3 active spells. Its just too much hassle, plus you have to think about saving this clam from danger as it awards exp and gold I believe.

Imma gonna make another Nidaime Mizukage build in the upcoming days Smile

Im against Baku coz it's too weak for an ulti ^^, If Baku was a classic spell, i woulda like it Wink
I am not against every micro control (btw, i love playing with akamaru for ex)

Moreover, The giant clam is more a tanking ward with many support spells than a classic unit (he can't even attack + moves slowly)
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:43 pm

#1. Remove stun/pushback, scale distance.

#2. He doesn't need spectre's ability to bypass terrain. The hero already has multiple crow control spells.

#3. 200 move speed? I'm not sure you have ever tried microing units with vastly different move speeds. The Clam will be way incredibly annoying to control when it moves slower than anything in the game.

3a. Reduces magic reduction by 18%? Pretty random number to use for a static value, but should be scaled. The attack miss chance is a little too high, for what the hero can already debuff with the 2nd spell.

3b. The fact you cannot kill the clone is OP. You can abuse it to fast push towers, since it can tank until the duration ends.

3c. Makes so little sense, since the Clam, unless recently summoned will be so far behind the hero and his team, that the opposing team would be moronic to target it, especially since its spells all have a cast range of ~1000 range.

3d. Pretty standard, could probably replace it with a passive.

4. Stats are a little odd, along with the clone having an indefinite duration. I don't think it needs to have move speed resistance and max move speed, couple with being able to deal as much damage as the original. Also, you can definitely carry with this spell, since you gave it no definite duration. Finally, I don't understand the active effect. Yes, you're supposedly able to deal ~900 / 1,200 / 1,500 magic damage, if the clone survives for 24 / 32 / 40 seconds. You definitely need to focus on whether the clone's primary purpose is to run around and deal damage with the active spell or to be a nuisance in the late game. I mean at level 6 the clone won't even be able to cast the active 3 times. The clone has 25% of the mana, meaning at best he'll be able to cast the spell one time. So, what is the point of the clone being able to activate the spell 3 times? Is the player expected to run the clone back to base and let it regen?
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:00 pm

After reading all over again this suggestion and ur C&C, I agree that he's quite difficult to play. + looks like kidomaru too much.

I will rework ALL OVER THIS BUILD. Plz wait tomorrow for next version release Wink

And thx for commenting. That was rly helpful !
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:20 pm

REWORKED FINISHED

I made a new build based on short invisible guerilla tactics + more support + an ulti similar to kankuro.

Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:14 pm

1st: 1 second invisibility is too low, the chance you will be able to land a strike while invis is kinda 50:50, i would increase the duration to something like 1.5 or 1.75

2nd: Nida gets a huge reduction to his stats, but becomes invis. So basically if Hina or Neji are in game this guy is dead for good Smile Conch will be the end of this guy with this kind of spell...
It would kinda make sence to make invisibility last as long as the clone is alive because Nida at that point will be weak anyway. I would also increase the damage of that clone...but anyway I dont like the idea of reducing stats

3rd: I would put a 50% fixed value for the buff part of the spell and increased the duration of MS decrease 1 sec is too low

4th: very similar to Kankuro's ult but different effects Smile Im not sure how the invisibility and accuracy work together though...if the team is invisible that would mean the opposing team isnt gonna see you, so they arent gonna be attacking you
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:46 pm

Westfield wrote:
1st: 1 second invisibility is too low, the chance you will be able to land a strike while invis is kinda 50:50, i would increase the duration to something like 1.5 or 1.75

2nd: Nida gets a huge reduction to his stats, but becomes invis. So basically if Hina or Neji are in game this guy is dead for good Smile Conch will be the end of this guy with this kind of spell...
It would kinda make sence to make invisibility last as long as the clone is alive because Nida at that point will be weak anyway. I would also increase the damage of that clone...but anyway I dont like the idea of reducing stats

3rd: I would put a 50% fixed value for the buff part of the spell and increased the duration of MS decrease 1 sec is too low

4th: very similar to Kankuro's ult but different effects Smile Im not sure how the invisibility and accuracy work together though...if the team is invisible that would mean the opposing team isnt gonna see you, so they arent gonna be attacking you

1/ for 6sec cd, high damage, long range, i didnt wanna make invisibility last too long, That 1sec inviibility is quite a luxuary bonus for this spell.
Though, i just highered it by 0.5 second ^^

2/Conch is a bug which probably will be fixed Wink
The stats reduce lasts for 6 sec maximum, same duration while he is invisible. It's not that big as a con when u summon a clone who takes only double damage, deals 85% of your damage and with 25% bonus MS + who can spam explosions.
Ofc, this will be annoying when ennemy team will have neji or hina ^^ concerning kiba pee, zab's track, yama's passive. I created passive to prevent that

3/Changed to 2 seconds for slow

4/They will attack at least the clam Razz and beeing invisible doesn't mean that all allies gonna stay invisible for that whole duration. That can help to save low hp allies, create diversion, counterganks or ambush for example.

EDIT: i reduced the stats loss to 5/8/11/14. That should be cool for now Razz
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:13 pm

#1. What? He shoots the jet of water, which still stuns for some reason, and he becomes invisible?

#2. You gave the clone late game viability with just auto attacks, along with a scaling AoE nuke...

#3. No.

#4. #'s are off. Radius too large, duration of invisiblity too high, accuracy debuff too high, no fade time is listed, etc.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
#1. What? He shoots the jet of water, which still stuns for some reason, and he becomes invisible?

#2. You gave the clone late game viability with just auto attacks, along with a scaling AoE nuke...

#3. No.

#4. #'s are off. Radius too large, duration of invisiblity too high, accuracy debuff too high, no fade time is listed, etc.

You are just describing the spells effects ^^

1/Why not? I gave a VERY short stun (0.4sec) to add a support/disabling effect. The invisible is also quite short (Westfield wanted longer duration xD), you have an objection?

2/ and? Where is the problem? If you talk about the nuke, it's easy to predict when it will be coming out since the spell have a countdown visible for all...

3/ ??? lol explain us !! http://www.nwu-forum.net/t44-cc-hero-suggesting-rules

4/fade time will probably be the same than when you go in ass cloak, Duration is about same than Kankuro. The AOE also i believe. Accuracy debuff only is 40% (nidaime has 65% for 10 seconds + slow)
+ you can destroy clam to break those spells which can be pretty fast if every ally keep to be invisible
I will lower AOE to make static as 1000 AOE

Explain why the idea may improve Nwu or how it would hurt Nwu. I feel that you didn't like much my last comments and that u are a bit upset Sad

If it was the case, if i hurt ur feelings, i apologize ^^" Wasn't in my mind to shoot down every suggestions in this forum. Just want to improve every suggestion to make them suit into current NWU gameplay (and i don't give a fuck about dota also ^^ It's in my nature, i don't play it, i don't wanna copy it, and nwu isnt dota Razz )

Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Ya know, i kinda feel like making the whole team invisible is a good idea, but Im not too sure about the fact that this invisibility is limited in terms of players are forced to stay near the clam to be invis...how about making the skill GLOBAL? xD Now I realise that may prove to be a copy of Mirana's ult (from Dota) which makes all ally units invisible, but you could add some kind of extra effect. You did mention the accuracy reduction, perhaps you could do something similar?
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:52 pm

GodScream wrote:

1/Why not? I gave a VERY short stun (0.4sec) to add a support/disabling effect. The invisible is also quite short (Westfield wanted longer duration xD), you have an objection?

2/ and? Where is the problem? If you talk about the nuke, it's easy to predict when it will be coming out since the spell have a countdown visible for all...

3/ ??? lol explain us !! http://www.nwu-forum.net/t44-cc-hero-suggesting-rules

4/fade time will probably be the same than when you go in ass cloak, Duration is about same than Kankuro. The AOE also i believe. Accuracy debuff only is 40% (nidaime has 65% for 10 seconds + slow)

i don't give a fuck about dota. It's in my nature, i don't play it, i don't wanna copy it, and nwu isnt dota

#1. You already have a very long range harass spell that deals decent damage. It can be used with great versatility such as harassing an opponent, canceling regen, getting cs in a difficult lane, etc. What is the purpose of making it stun? What is the purpose of it granting invisibility, other than to tie in with your forced synergy passive? Aside from the fact we already have a hero concept that is going to revolve around spells granting invisibility. The fact is that the invisibility is just forced and the stun makes no sense.

#2. The problem is that the hero can be built to carry by going an attribute based item build and then you and your clone can carry the game with just auto attacks, despite the build telling any person providing C&C that this hero should do most of its damage via spells, not auto attacks. I have no issue with the scaling nuke, the problem is combining the nuke with a scaling clone.

#3. If you think I need to explain it. You might need to question whether or not you can determine whether a spell is OP and has too many effects. The fact that it removes debuffs from an entire team, not just him, with no CD, as a non-ultimate spell is insane. And as if you didn't already have an ultimate as a non-ult, there is the effect that slows an opponent if you land an attack. Finally, this spell does nothing without one of your other spells being used.

#4. Stop bringing up other heroes when you make comparisons like this. Does Nidaime have your hero's spell-set? No! Don't use him to justify your numbers. It is more than fine to say Nidaime has a spell that slows and reduces accuracy; but, stop making it a habit to say that because Hero X's spells numbers are Y & Z, it is okay to make my spell's #'s A & B. Additionally, the fact that two of your other spells already provide invisibility and this one does as well is overkill. It's akin to giving Anti-mage from Dota 3 spells that burn mana, just because his ultimate deals damage to enemies based upon how much mana they're missing.

It's great that you're naive to think Dota doesn't matter. But, it does. NWU wouldn't exist without Dota.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:44 am

Ok since i putted the roles, give make it another shot God Scream. Btw dont make the clam as ultimate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked Empty

Back to top Go down

[IR] Nidaime Mizukage Reworked
Page 1 of 1