Cut Chemist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[IR] Nidaime Mizukage Empty
PostSubject: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:33 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cut Chemist on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:55 pm

1. There are so many Target unit spells which deal damage and slow down MS in the game already and youre suggesting another one,even if a long ranged one

3. I think this ult is weak...mana degeneration is quite low (so basically its 52.5 mana which the enemy team is gonna lose on the last level); I would understand if images could somehow switch to another target or something, that was I would overlook the low damage dealt, but yeah I think damage could be increased

Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Westfield wrote:
1. There are so many Target unit spells which deal damage and slow down MS in the game already and youre suggesting another one,even if a long ranged one

3. I think this ult is weak...mana degeneration is quite low (so basically its 52.5 mana which the enemy team is gonna lose on the last level); I would understand if images could somehow switch to another target or something, that was I would overlook the low damage dealt, but yeah I think damage could be increased

#1. Odd that you make this complaint since your version incorporates a target unit spell that slows the primary target's MS, the only difference being yours has a bounce effect.

#4. I'll make it so other heroes images can attack you, if they left the AoE.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:14 pm

Yes, i specifically made that spell different from others because it bounces. There is no chain effect in NWU.

Yeah, also will those images attack another unit if their their initial target is dead?
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Westfield wrote:
Yes, i specifically made that spell different from others because it bounces. There is no chain effect in NWU.

Yeah, also will those images attack another unit if their their initial target is dead?

Still, at its root your spell is a single target slow that only bounces when enemies are nearby.

Well, death is technically a unit being out of the Radius, so I would think so.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Quote :
Still, at its root your spell is a single target slow that only bounces when enemies are nearby.

Well at any rate now that you can see the problem you might want to fix it Smile
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:05 am

Westfield wrote:
Quote :

Well at any rate now that you can see the problem you might want to fix it Smile

It's not a problem. The build as currently designed already has a simple, yet effective spell for setting up kills, a skill-shot and 2 spells that require good timing and awareness for a player to make the most out of them. To make it something else would be dumb, imo. Also, think of how many heroes are being revamped, losing their single target spells.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:51 am

Pretty good support, i like this clam ultimate the most, was pretty creative from your part stick
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Oh by the way does the ult affect creeps as well?
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Westfield wrote:
Oh by the way does the ult affect creeps as well?

Heroes only.

@ Natsu, it's a take on the Dark Seer ultimate. Since the jutsu is supposed to create mirages, I thought it only natural to look to Dark Seer's ulti.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:52 pm

I would put some kind of initial damage just like in Dark Seer's case. Considering the spell is dependant on the number of players in the game, it may prove to be less useful in 1v1 or 2v2 and so on.

PS Also i suggest a couple of names for spells to be more precise towards the plot:

1) Suiton: Mizudeppo No Jutsu

2) Mugen Bakuha Ninjutsu

4) Giant Clam: Shinkirō no Genjutsu
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Westfield wrote:
I would put some kind of initial damage just like in Dark Seer's case. Considering the spell is dependant on the number of players in the game, it may prove to be less useful in 1v1 or 2v2 and so on.

PS Also i suggest a couple of names for spells to be more precise towards the plot:

1) Suiton: Mizudeppo No Jutsu

2) Mugen Bakuha Ninjutsu

4) Giant Clam: Shinkirō no Genjutsu

also his ally could be Member of Hozuki clan.!
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:26 pm

ANother mizukage? I dont have much time so let's see this

1st, 2nd, 3rd spell look nice

Ultimate: Again an idea on clone mirrors attacking ? Would be a spell for Sandaime Mizukage mirror. I never saw in the manga or anime a clam producing clone of ennemies which can attack and hurt ppl... Moreover, Mirage don't attack.

Here it's the fact of not respecting naruto's lline story + taking the spell of an another mizukage which bothering me.
After, the spell looks ok.

When i see that suggestion, This heroe looks like more a nuker than a baby sitter
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:33 pm

GodScream wrote:

Ultimate: Again an idea on clone mirrors attacking ? Would be a spell for Sandaime Mizukage mirror. I never saw in the manga or anime a clam producing clone of ennemies which can attack and hurt ppl... Moreover, Mirage don't attack.

Here it's the fact of not respecting naruto's lline story + taking the spell of an another mizukage which bothering me.

When i see that suggestion, This heroe looks like more a nuker than a baby sitter

giant clam:The creature is capable of producing a mist with which its summoner can create a deceptive mirage that completely rendered observers unable to accurately locate the position of itself or its summoner,

A wide-range genjutsu (広範囲幻術, kōhan'i genjutsu), whereby the Second Mizukage, in conjunction with his summon, is able to manifest realistic mirages using the mist exuded by the clam. As it is impossible for observers to distinguish from the real thing through normal methods, this property makes the technique ideal for concealing the actual location of either individual, resulting in confusion amongst the opposition as their attacks are rendered ineffective and they attempt to ascertain the pair's true positions. However, in order to maintain the illusions, the clam must continually exude the mist from its siphons,[1] throughout the duration of the technique.

sortly ...the clam makes a mirrage genjutsu...he makes illusions and shit...so ur wrong...

also ur wrong again...there is no sandaime mizukage...and u wanted to say yondaime mizukage...

he is a good suport/nuker.

Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:39 pm

i thought we dont use dota spells ;o was wrong then
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:46 pm

hangun wrote:
GodScream wrote:

giant clam:The creature is capable of producing a mist with which its summoner can create a deceptive mirage that completely rendered observers unable to accurately locate the position of itself or its summoner,

A wide-range genjutsu (広範囲幻術, kōhan'i genjutsu), whereby the Second Mizukage, in conjunction with his summon, is able to manifest realistic mirages using the mist exuded by the clam. As it is impossible for observers to distinguish from the real thing through normal methods, this property makes the technique ideal for concealing the actual location of either individual, resulting in confusion amongst the opposition as their attacks are rendered ineffective and they attempt to ascertain the pair's true positions. However, in order to maintain the illusions, the clam must continually exude the mist from its siphons,[1] throughout the duration of the technique.

sortly ...the clam makes a mirrage genjutsu...he makes illusions and shit...so ur wrong...

also ur wrong again...there is no sandaime mizukage...and u wanted to say yondaime mizukage...

he is a good suport/nuker.

Illusion doesn't hurt you ^^
And i wanted to talk about Yagura sry, was a mistake. But i believe u understood me.
I was talking about baby sitting since Natsu asked a babysitter/support instead of a nuker/support.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:48 pm

@spectre where u see dota skills?

@god the concept is more than fine..
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:10 am

GodScream wrote:

Illusion doesn't hurt you ^^
And i wanted to talk about Yagura sry, was a mistake. But i believe u understood me.
I was talking about baby sitting since Natsu asked a babysitter/support instead of a nuker/support.

Build's fine and it fits the criteria quite well.

Quote :
i thought we dont use dota spells ;o was wrong then.

This ain't a Dota spell. It is a variation of DS' wall. However, it is definitely not a 1:1 copy. The main similarity is that clones are produced to attack a hero. But, unlike DS' ulti you cannot control clones of the enemy, you cannot attack the clones, enemies take no damage for entering the AoE, nor can multiple instances of clones appear if an enemy enters the area multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IR] Nidaime Mizukage   [IR] Nidaime Mizukage Empty

Back to top Go down

[IR] Nidaime Mizukage
Page 1 of 1