Croix
Oh^La^La
IIIDog
12 posters
AuthorMessage
IIIDog

IIIDog

duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD   duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Maybe just don't pause when it's duel time and make a vote where you need to type -yes, -no. If you don't type anything it counts as a no. Same thing you said, but it would be the same like before.
Back to top Go down
Oh^La^La
Chuunin
Chuunin
Oh^La^La

PostSubject: Re: duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD   duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:16 pm

IIIDog wrote:
Maybe just don't pause when it's duel time and make a vote where you need to type -yes, -no. If you don't type anything it counts as a no. Same thing you said, but it would be the same like before.

yea maybe but the good thing that you can challenge anytime you want as long as the other guy agrees
Back to top Go down
http://devzclan.forumotion.net/
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

PostSubject: Re: duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD   duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:02 pm

I think a better way would be this, there is no voting but instead an option on your circle that you click to change from yes to no or vice versa, and it starts on no. When its time for a duel there is no pause the 2 people or more just teleport to the duel full healed and DISPELLED etc, Also while you are dead it is counted as no even if it is on yes at the time.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD   duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Nide Idea, looks like to Naruto Ninpou Duel...
But, i've been just thinking...

What about noobs, flamers and feeders who will always ask and accept duel from ennemy? Isnt that unbalanced that your teamate noob always say yes to a challenge and lose/feed ? !

Those people could do that in our old version too i admit but they had at least 7 min between each duel/feed for the ennemy.

Maybe you should add a cooldown or limit to challenge !
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD   duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:46 am

Croix wrote:
I think a better way would be this, there is no voting but instead an option on your circle that you click to change from yes to no or vice versa, and it starts on no. When its time for a duel there is no pause the 2 people or more just teleport to the duel full healed and DISPELLED etc, Also while you are dead it is counted as no even if it is on yes at the time.

I like your idea but would it also be reset to no after each duels?
Back to top Go down
Oh^La^La
Chuunin
Chuunin
Oh^La^La

PostSubject: Re: duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD   duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:47 am

Croix wrote:

thats what i mean but in modes

GodScream wrote:
Nide Idea, looks like to Naruto Ninpou Duel...
But, i've been just thinking...

What about noobs, flamers and feeders who will always ask and accept duel from ennemy? Isnt that unbalanced that your teamate noob always say yes to a challenge and lose/feed ? !

Those people could do that in our old version too i admit but they had at least 7 min between each duel/feed for the ennemy.

Maybe you should add a cooldown or limit to challenge !

there will be still dd mode to allow duels or no
Back to top Go down
http://devzclan.forumotion.net/
Amphi
Student
Student
Amphi

PostSubject: Re: duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD   duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:32 am

nice to see the community is still retarded
Back to top Go down
smokeyca
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD   duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Amphi wrote:
nice to see the community is still retarded

NUUU WATERY!!!!! WHERE U BEEN </3 SIGH...... U PLAYING AGAIN?
Back to top Go down
Master.Shinobi
Student
Student
Master.Shinobi

PostSubject: Re: duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD   duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:21 am

This is just a thought but a major problem with balencing this is if 2 other people start a duel they would enter in the middle of your duel so you would have to make a timer and coding for that so that multiple duels wernt taking place at once or create multiple areaneas so that anyone all 10 people can duel at the same time in seperate areanas 5 areana's total
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD   duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:43 pm

I couldn't disagree more.I hate this.That's how i only can die in ninpou.In the middle of the fight someone invites me and until i press decline i'm dead.So if the game would be automatically paused and then you pick and when you pick , it's unpaused.Since this way...it could be abused a lot.
Back to top Go down
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn
Student
Student
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn

PostSubject: Re: duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD   duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:05 pm

.... now 3-4 years in n3rd sw ,duel was very populary but in nwu it isnt.Players want that nwu to be like dota and this is sad
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD   duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:19 pm

AdRyAn-IcE-mAn wrote:
.... now 3-4 years in n3rd sw ,duel was very populary but in nwu it isnt.Players want that nwu to be like dota and this is sad

Now adding global spells and passives that makes damage over time force Nwu to take out the duel because the bugs or mal funcions appears everytime we want to add a new skill.

Is not sad, people can play with different tipes of heros and spells.

Sad will be have a map with a bug everytime the duel is on, thats why here people suggest that the duel should be removed, remember? a pool asking if you want that the duel remains or not?
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD   duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Eol wrote:
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn wrote:

Now adding global spells and passives that makes damage over time force Nwu to take out the duel because the bugs or mal funcions appears everytime we want to add a new skill.

Is not sad, people can play with different tipes of heros and spells.

Sad will be have a map with a bug everytime the duel is on, thats why here people suggest that the duel should be removed, remember? a pool asking if you want that the duel remains or not?

QFT
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD   duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:08 pm

Yah..people don't play it anymore -.-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD   duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD Empty

Back to top Go down

duel arena ..... i think i found way to end this mess xD
Page 1 of 1