14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Itachi
Student
Student
Itachi

[AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:15 am

Natsu wrote:
Jiraiya wrote:
Itachi wrote:
1. You do not need to click when you have hotkeys.
2. Fun to use for you,but when you pick him your enemies would piss of cause the ult is just too strong for a passive.
3. This is a game based on the Naruto series,not imagination.

cheers

men only becuz you and itachi post in all the sugg, wont make any change you are loosing you time. There is no point on doing that is a waste of time.

About this sasuke i love it so much, i want to try this sasuke in future versions.

Just because i agree means i like it.If I post in every suggestion,that's not a problem,it's even better than to post once a year Natsu. Evil or Very Mad

and btw. Sasukes ulty adds 35% dmg,200 range,80% AS MS slow on Kusanagi no Tsurugi and adds a 1.25 duration on Enton Kagutsuchi and all of that <^> is a PASSIVE.
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:49 pm

ArOunDThaWOrLD wrote:
Natsu wrote:
Jiraiya wrote:
Itachi wrote:
2. Fun to use for you,but when you pick him your enemies would piss of cause the ult is just too strong for a passive.

cheers

men only becuz you and itachi post in all the sugg, wont make any change you are loosing you time. There is no point on doing that is a waste of time.

About this sasuke i love it so much, i want to try this sasuke in future versions.

I definitly agree with you Natsu it's not because they both agree on ridiculous ideas that they will be adopted in the future map versions. I also want to try this Sasuke some day Smile.

True. I have the last word, and I'm so evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
salsa

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:52 pm

about the ultimate, u can add some magic resist and make it active for a short time
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:28 pm

salsa wrote:
about the ultimate, u can add some magic resist and make it active for a short time

That's what i posted in Hero Revamp.Check that out Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Itachi wrote:
Sasukes ulty adds 35% dmg,200 range,80% AS MS slow on Kusanagi no Tsurugi and adds a 1.25 duration on Enton Kagutsuchi and all of that <^> is a PASSIVE.

A Passive ultimate should do a lot. Why? Because it is an ultimate.

1. 35% damage, OH no!? Wait! If he has poor agility growth, meaning his base damage is already quite low...w/o items. It's nothing compared to say... Sakura's ultimate which doubles your damage at level 6...while this is only adds a third to your damage at level SIXTEEN?! Damn...tough.

2. So... he goes from a melee hero to a hero with really short attack range, I'm talking about Zeus from dota attack range. If you really think the attack range is a big deal, you must be thinking that all heroes with attack ranges greater than him are just overpowered...or....I don't know what you're thinking, it's hurting my brain, I'll stop.

3. 80% MS/AS slow (at level 16), hmm lets check the duration...ONE SECOND?! I mean seriously...if you think one second of slow is that strong...no.. no my brain hurts again. Moving on...

4. Adds 1.25 Seconds (At level 16) to the armor buff skill. Well, the added duration is not the problem...it reduces physical damage, but leaves him perfectly vulnerable to spells...or you can purge it away. The damage per second, which is really capable of dealing a total of 380 damage (excluding spell damage resistance). Isn't really much by the time you are level 16.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Itachi wrote:
Sasukes ulty adds 35% dmg,200 range,80% AS MS slow on Kusanagi no Tsurugi and adds a 1.25 duration on Enton Kagutsuchi and all of that <^> is a PASSIVE.

A Passive ultimate should do a lot. Why? Because it is an ultimate.

1. 35% damage, OH no!? Wait! If he has poor agility growth, meaning his base damage is already quite low...w/o items. It's nothing compared to say... Sakura's ultimate which doubles your damage at level 6...while this is only adds a third to your damage at level SIXTEEN?! Damn...tough.

2. So... he goes from a melee hero to a hero with really short attack range, I'm talking about Zeus from dota attack range. If you really think the attack range is a big deal, you must be thinking that all heroes with attack ranges greater than him are just overpowered...or....I don't know what you're thinking, it's hurting my brain, I'll stop.

3. 80% MS/AS slow (at level 16), hmm lets check the duration...ONE SECOND?! I mean seriously...if you think one second of slow is that strong...no.. no my brain hurts again. Moving on...

4. Adds 1.25 Seconds (At level 16) to the armor buff skill. Well, the added duration is not the problem...it reduces physical damage, but leaves him perfectly vulnerable to spells...or you can purge it away. The damage per second, which is really capable of dealing a total of 380 damage (excluding spell damage resistance). Isn't really much by the time you are level 16.

Yes i agree.But i didn't say it's too strong here.I say it's too strong in real Naruto.So my opinion is that it should be active.Ofcourse i like your idea too.(i know that's meant for Itachi,but i said similar thing before Smile )
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:52 pm

You make no sense... "too strong in Real Naruto." ugh...
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:54 pm

I mean in Naruto anime and manga.It was able to block 4 spells easily. so it's not OP in Naruto anime/manga ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Jiraiya wrote:
I mean in Naruto anime and manga.It was able to block 4 spells easily. so it's not OP in Naruto anime/manga ? Razz

Why... would I make it like that? That is like making a revamp with Kakashi and having him collapse after using his Sharingan's Dojutsu. It is not in the spirit of fun.
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:13 pm

I like how Stickface just destroys every arguments of Jiraya Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:16 pm

ArOunDThaWOrLD wrote:
I like how Stickface just destroys every arguments of Jiraya Very Happy.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:09 pm

The aim is not to destroy; I want to challenge assumptions or viewpoints that I believe are incorrect.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
The aim is not to destroy; I want to challenge assumptions or viewpoints that I believe are incorrect.

and i appreciate that Wink
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:

I know and your doing a good job at it Twisted Evil.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Itachi wrote:
Natsu wrote:
Jiraiya wrote:
Itachi wrote:

cheers

Just because i agree means i like it.If I post in every suggestion,that's not a problem,it's even better than to post once a year Natsu. Evil or Very Mad

and btw. Sasukes ulty adds 35% dmg,200 range,80% AS MS slow on Kusanagi no Tsurugi and adds a 1.25 duration on Enton Kagutsuchi and all of that <^> is a PASSIVE.

I dont post because i dont want to and i no so prepared to critique a suggestion and tell some one what to fix thats why i keep myself in silence

And that ult is not Imba i like this sasuke much, that would be nice see it in a future revamp n.n
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:31 pm

Bump. Changed some stuff, including ultimate's passive effects and added a 5th spell attack orb.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:34 pm

not sure how the ulti works...i mean when is susano appearing?
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:07 pm

hangun wrote:

Susanno is always there once the spell is leveled.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
hangun wrote:

Susanno is always there once the spell is leveled.

i guess u have to rethinking it because it would look wierd to see him always with susano after him..and the models is quite big to...so that would be kinda a problem.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Yeah sasuke running around with Susano activated all the time wouldnt look right
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Just reduce the size of Susanno's model. Or just make it the ribs or something.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:30 pm

No that would still look weird, I would understand however if it would activated each time he uses the spell, but that seems to be not the case in this build
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Just reduce the size of Susanno's model. Or just make it the ribs or something.

still not good enough..to seem him running around with that susano model..imagine madara...susano..to see him with it always...is just dosnt look good.

the concept needs a lil bit of adjusment
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Is price to paid, to avoid more morphs ultimates, btw i will think how to revamp my Han ultimate to avoid more morphs.

Just a thing remember the fight of sasuke agaisnt Danzo and how much time he could hold susano summoned, i mean he hold it for so much time that he got blind.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Natsu wrote:
Is price to paid, to avoid more morphs ultimates, btw i will think how to revamp my Han ultimate to avoid more morphs.

Just a thing remember the fight of sasuke agaisnt Danzo and how much time he could hold susano summoned, i mean he hold it for so much time that he got blind.

dude having susano always on is would look fucking ridiculous trust me >.< i know what im saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next