14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:13 pm

Remember when you complained about morphs when i posted my han fix?

This is the same case here, but now you want another morph.

Until now heros with morph in the game are: Kakuzu, kiba and Yugito nii
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:13 pm

hangun wrote:
Natsu wrote:
Is price to paid, to avoid more morphs ultimates, btw i will think how to revamp my Han ultimate to avoid more morphs.

Just a thing remember the fight of sasuke agaisnt Danzo and how much time he could hold susano summoned, i mean he hold it for so much time that he got blind.

dude having susano always on is would look fucking ridiculous trust me >.< i know what im saying.

That depends entirely on the scale and size of Susanno. I'm not changing anything with the concept of the spell.

Last edited by Cut Chemist on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:16 pm

Glad to read that stick
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Natsu wrote:
Glad to read that stick

susano suppose to be big..u cant make him small...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JRm3-GZM6c good example

even if u make it smaller u still dont wanna see that walking on the map everytime...

3 heroes with morph from 56 or something like that it isnt much... and also kakuzu could use an revamp without morph...because that morph dosnt really look good and he dosnt really morph...he can have his normal state without anyproblem...also current kakuzu use 2 models...another minus...and also i can provide a better kakuzu model and low file size one...and another thing is that the current kakuzu is to much of a jakiro.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:41 pm

hangun wrote:

Susano is supposed to be big..u cant make him small...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JRm3-GZM6c good example

even if u make it smaller u still dont wanna see that walking on the map every-time.

Who cares if it is supposed to be big? It can be made smaller because that fits the game and is better for overall gameplay. It's not as if you have to follow the rules of the naruto universe. Otherwise, half of the water spells in the game would take up at least half the screen when cast and explosions from Deidara would cover your screen.

Instead of having that bloated, in terms of size, model. You could make it something more similar to this, a little smaller though.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:49 pm

never sayd to follow 1on1 but still i think its a bad ideea...maybe to keep the susano active when he is autoattacking and cast spells...and susano to dissapear when he is out of combat.and in that way it wont affect the concept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3