58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:09 am

No comments about Saw in fact i dont care nothing about it.

how people knows Iron crow is bugged? if Gai, Lee, Juggo or Minato get that item ofc is going to be a permant stun because their attack speed is very high and that give them more chance of bash their foes. Why you dont try it with Shino for example?

Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:19 am

Dotas and hon basher haver 2 secs cooldonw i think, with this you avoid to get stuned every second.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:13 pm

@Chemist: People usually choose subjects for their final exams at which they are good and Mognakor is no exception from that.

@RockOn: It's public beta stage because there is a lack of Beta Testers, it doesn't have any major bugs only about 4 things that need to be rebalanced.

Of course a map needs time to establish itself and in fact there is a number of people that hosts saw and the number of people joining those games is growing.

I'm aware of the fact that muzk etc. won't work on NWU 1.2.2 again but the reason why those topics have been locked is that Eol dislikes the fact that anyone else might do so and therefore even locked serious topics about creating a new map.

And why do you all judge by the community? Mognakor never said anything about beating NWU etc., if we judge NWU1.3 by the community we would come to the conclusion that it's a noob map, played by dozends of leavers and if you get the right character you win in 90% of all cases. A map isn't made by 100% of it's community, it's made by a few coders, terrainers etc.

SAW 1.0.0f is also not a final version but releasing a new map 3 times a weak might annoy people and judging what needs to be changed can't be done after 2 days.

@Topic: I don't think that there is a need for a cooldown if Tenten farms Ikazuchi she also can stunlock, for problems like this there are items like Kaguya Armor, Good Guys Suit and Haku's Overcoat.
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Good != Professional What a Face

I prefer work in 1.3.x than 1.2.2, there are some thing's I like & I don't wanna code again (like Auto Combine No ) ... obviously isn't the only reason.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:43 pm

muzk wrote:
Good != Professional What a Face

I prefer work in 1.3.x than 1.2.2, there are some thing's I like & I don't wanna code again (like Auto Combine No ) ... obviously isn't the only reason.

I don't have a problem with that, i just have a problem with reading "saw failed" every week, it would be so much easier for everyone if both parties would accept each other.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Phoenix- wrote:
@RockOn: It's public beta stage because there is a lack of Beta Testers, it doesn't have any major bugs only about 4 things that need to be rebalanced.

Sure, its a hacked version of Nwu 1.2.2 dont need to much work.

Phoenix- wrote:
Of course a map needs time to establish itself and in fact there is a number of people that hosts saw and the number of people joining those games is growing.

3 months and dont appears in mapgnome.org for example. That means only hatters of Nwu play that map

Phoenix- wrote:
the reason why those topics have been locked is that Eol dislikes the fact that anyone else might do so and therefore even locked serious topics about creating a new map.

So you people want to split the community posting and alternative hacked/copy map? not very smart, do you guys ask forpermission to the Nwu Staff at least? remember this is a forum made for NwU and its upgrades not for others Naruto Aos maps.

Phoenix- wrote:
And why do you all judge by the community? Mognakor never said anything about beating NWU etc., if we judge NWU1.3 by the community we would come to the conclusion that it's a noob map, played by dozends of leavers and if you get the right character you win in 90% of all cases. A map isn't made by 100% of it's community, it's made by a few coders, terrainers etc.

Not Magnakor , the others hatters that are behind him. For me an other people this map is harder to play for the speed for react in time in contrast to 1.2.2 or Saw that is a farming game. So taking that i start to thinking that you are just a bounch of noobs that can think fast and need heroes with out rolles like 1.2.2 where everyone is a carry heroe.

Sure the map is not made by 100% of the community ether Saw.

Phoenix- wrote:
SAW 1.0.0f is also not a final version but releasing a new map 3 times a weak might annoy people and judging what needs to be changed can't be done after 2 days.

Nwu is not a final version 2 but they dont put excuses like, danm the map is not popular but dont worry is just a beta.

Back on topic : i think 4s of cd could be fine for the iron crow because the stun time is 1.5s
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:05 pm

NWU has stolen SW and SW has stolen NSW (or was it the other way round nvm) so this argument is quite weak, Kroom has got credits on loading screen and in F9 for his work. In addition to that 1.3 is much different from 1.2 so it's not like just hacking a map for cheating it or putting credits for oneself.

3 months? The first version was released like 2 weeks ago, there is no autohost for it although there might be one in the near future and all games are played private which is not detected by mapgnome.

I don't see a reason why someone who likes 1.2.2 won't play 1.3 or the other way round, it only depends on his own oppionion.

Having lower cooldowns doesn't mean that your brain works slow etc. it just means that you must be more careful when you use your ability because it will take time until you can cast it the next time.

The reason why it's considered to be a "public beta" is the lack of a established beta testing team and by stating that it's only ~4 things to rebalance it also was meant that bugs and balancing things were fixed, the list of changes speaks for itself.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Gosh them you cry when i close spam topics or when i ban spammers.

And for the records , Dream gave up on Sw for the other hand Kroom still works on the map so there is a diferences that you need to know before compare our reasons.

Pls guys stay on the main topic before i get mad and ban ''with out reason''.
Back to top Go down
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:12 pm

Well, She has The highest Str out of everyone Which I dont think should be the case personally. But I also Think Kakashi's stats are too high.

And yea kaguya is fine, That is the stupidest ban ever imo especially for UM mode where carries already have the advantage.

I actually Agree That Passive is fine , just remove silence from R.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:40 pm

All AoS games steal from Aeons of Strife. The End. Shut up about stealing from each other's map. Not to mention all anime AOS steal from the creators of said manga/anime, it's not like you've been licensed or received permission to use their property...

120 pure damage every 2 seconds...either change the damage type, or increase the interval.
Back to top Go down
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
All AoS games steal from Aeons of Strife. The End. Shut up about stealing from each other's map. Not to mention all anime AOS steal from the creators of said manga/anime, it's not like you've been licensed or received permission to use their property...

120 pure damage every 2 seconds...either change the damage type, or increase the interval.

You have to consider its not targetted, and is very uneffective in clusters...its short of like a passive version of shinos ult that does alot less damage.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Croix wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:

You have to consider its not targetted, and is very uneffective in clusters...its short of like a passive version of shinos ult that does alot less damage.

Pure damage, alongside a powerful ult is too much.
Back to top Go down
BiTeMe

BiTeMe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Eol wrote:

So tayuya needs reach her ulti fast and ofc in a late game with a good team play , tatuya will be a game breaker but the other team need to focus her at the beginning of the fight.

u say this about 99% of heroes xDDD IdIoTiC
Back to top Go down
Illi
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:07 pm

BiTeMe wrote:
Eol wrote:

So tayuya needs reach her ulti fast and ofc in a late game with a good team play , tatuya will be a game breaker but the other team need to focus her at the beginning of the fight.

cause its true? all heroes, who wont be ganked, but can freefarm, will be omfgwtfzor pwn in late, if they get the right items
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Illi wrote:
BiTeMe wrote:
Eol wrote:

cause its true? all heroes, who wont be ganked, but can freefarm, will be omfgwtfzor pwn in late, if they get the right items

I dont think tayuya can beat heros like Guy, Lee or Zabuza in late game :3
Back to top Go down
Aximil
Student
Student
Aximil

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:11 pm

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Clan_Ais/topic/8489340/1/

Here's a topic on the Clan AD forum (the main host of your map) telling in detail why we banned what we banned. Also, couldn't keep quiet about this. You all seem to think nothing is wrong with Kaguya Armor and there is quite a bit of talk in this thread about making it better even though it's already banned for having too high of a damage return. That just means it will be banned again in the new version and not used.

Well, I'll probably forget about this thread by the end of the day, so feel free to come over and discuss our bans for your map if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:08 pm

BiTeMe wrote:

Gosh another noob statement

Aximil wrote:

Here's a topic on the Clan AD forum (the main host of your map) telling in detail why we banned what we banned. Also, couldn't keep quiet about this. You all seem to think nothing is wrong with Kaguya Armor and there is quite a bit of talk in this thread about making it better even though it's already banned for having too high of a damage return. That just means it will be banned again in the new version and not used.

Well, I'll probably forget about this thread by the end of the day, so feel free to come over and discuss our bans for your map if you'd like.

Kaguya armor has 100% of fisical damage return, yeah is very high but just for 3.5s and that item was made for counter hard hitters also has a CD of 25s soo is not a item that you can spam everytime you want.

So if you dont like it , pls give us an idea of how that item can be nerfed or upgrade.

Edit

I saw that forum/topic and you dont detail your points also you compare Kaguya armor with Jashin neckless from NvB where it returns 25% of the fisical damage and its PASIVE in contrast to kaguya armor that you need to active it.

Your weak point of view only show that you dont have a solid strategie , how counter kaguya armor? easy Tobi mask or Saturobis helm. with life leech you can lower the impact of fight against heroes with Kaguya armor.
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:21 pm

^
that's what I said too
Back to top Go down
Aximil
Student
Student
Aximil

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:40 pm

Eol wrote:
BiTeMe wrote:

Gosh another noob statement

Aximil wrote:

Kaguya armor has 100% of fisical damage return, yeah is very high but just for 3.5s and that item was made for counter hard hitters also has a CD of 25s soo is not a item that you can spam everytime you want.

So if you dont like it , pls give us an idea of how that item can be nerfed or upgrade.

Edit

I saw that forum/topic and you dont detail your points also you compare Kaguya armor with Jashin neckless from NvB where it returns 25% of the fisical damage and its PASIVE in contrast to kaguya armor that you need to active it.

Your weak point of view only show that you dont have a solid strategie , how counter kaguya armor? easy Tobi mask or Saturobis helm. with life leech you can lower the impact of fight against heroes with Kaguya armor.

100% is still too high and basically means you can't attack them for 3.5 seconds without being fatally wounded. There shouldn't be someone that hits hard enough to require 100% damage return to counter them.

It's simple to nerf it. Lower the damage return.

Yay, 17% lifesteal. Still taking 83% damage return, which is freakishly high.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:37 am

100% is fine...the item is about providing an actual counter to physical DPS heroes...instead of just letting them pwn late game, you don't like it?

A. Don't attack them physically
B. Purge will most likely get rid of the buff as well.
C. Hold them
D. Banish them

Last edited by Cut Chemist on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beans

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:49 am

Raise the cost of the item, or nerf the damage return possibly like the others said.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:16 am

C mon for the that item is one of ways to fuck up guy or Lee on late, appart from the disablers that can help you out.
Back to top Go down
Illi
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:25 am

hex the ones, who used that blademail and it dissappears Smile or get a bkb Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DerpDandy

DerpDandy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:02 am

mercinater wrote:
this is quote unquote straight from an admin thread reason

"Character BANS: Tayuya and ANKO
Item Bans: Iron Crow, Kaguya Armor

Reasons:

Kaguya Armor: 2300 gold for 10 intelligence +6 armor + 45% return damage. all i say is "..."

IronCrow: same as nvb but worst, cause melee heroes get a 25% chance"

lol this is why I don't take clan AD seriously. People who think damage return on Kaguya armour is imba = retarded and need to kill themselves imo. Apparently someone didn't read the 3.5 duration on kaguya armour and 2.5 cooldown on ironcrow.

Quote :
What I find stupid is she can't be beaten in a 2v1, maybe even 3v1, late game if you get her propagation. And she can just ulti and run like piss while her clones bash them allowing her to escape if need be.

Fail apparently clones can bash now. LOL

Quote :
Bash should not to be a part of any AoS given the AoS should be a good one. Neither should you have to control anything apart from your own 1 hero if it's a good AoS.
because dota is imbalanced right?

Hey here's a cool solution, hit the person who doesn't have it on. Honestly they're a bunch of a retards. I don't see why anyone other than a non-carry would get blademail. Carry is supposed to kill people AKA rage aim supports and kill enemy carry last.

Returns any damage you take (after reductions) to the unit that dealt the damage (you still take the damage as well)
Damage is returned as pure damage
Lasts 4 seconds, costs 25 mana, and has a 22 second cooldown
Does not return damage that was caused by another Blademail

There's a reason why blademail deals pure damage. Pick support hero, and try to run away from carry with BKB on please. What? You can't? k you die HF. There's also a reason why ghost staff was added. L2 know what a counter is.

DPS carry loses to blademail/ghost sceptor
Ghost sceptor'd person loses to focus fire nukes.
Everyone loses to disables.

Hey hey hey! Guess which category of heroes have the most disables? Supports. Wait... But that means that supports > Carry?! WTF IS THIS? Owait BKB exists. k BKB dead. OWAIT THEY USE BLADEMAIL. k still dead because support hp is shit. OWAIT THEY'RE A TANK? k switch to lower hp support. ???? Profit. Seriously, Do I have to make a fucking flow chart or something? Gtfo.

Apparently supports can afford the 2k gold needed to get blademail, poor carry getting ganked over and over again.

Inpromptu teamfight chart:

Carry: Rageaim person with least hp then go to person with most hp: Exception if person has large AoE stun rage aim him before he uses it. If he uses it DON'T BE RETARDED HE BLEW HIS STUN HE'S NOT A THREAT ANYMORE GO AFTER LOW HP PEOPLE. Usually carry will chase your supports so HF raping. Be sure to activate magic immunity so that you can roflstomp. Oh if you're dieing to their normal attacks, GJ you let them get farmed pro team! You want to avoid getting blademail, because carry of opposite team won't be targetting you.

Support: Chain disable person being targeted, target same person as carry. Blow your nukes DO NOT SAVE THEM YOU FUCKING IDIOT. WHY SAVE NUKES IF YOU LOSE THE TEAM FIGHT? OWAIT THEY'RE GOING TO LIVE? WHO GIVES A SHIT THEY HAVE TO BACK, AND YOU GET TO PUSH L2 KNOW THAT OBJECT OF GAME IS TO DESTROY MAIN BUILDING. If being targeted run disable that person run back rage aim person carry is targeting.

Special mention: If other team's carry relies on spells don't get blademail, it's a useless piece of shit only used for small chance of survival against hard carries.

This isn't role discussion, this is teamwork discussion, generally 1 person does all the work and the rest help him with that. Object of the game is momentum, take advantage of any momentum gained. AKA EG carry ---> shit late game right? but your late game carry has free farm because you roam gank push apply preasure etc.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:00 pm

^ Twisted Evil I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next