58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:32 am

This Is not a popular stance on these forums but...I think removing UM Is a bad Idea. If you look at the autohost bots they are ALL UM mode... This shows that pubs Like UM. Some argue that UM mode is bad because it makes the players worse...While this is no doubt true Its better to have alot of not so pro players then no players at all. If the pubs stop playing a map the map dies. And Pubs think the non -um Modes are way too slow.
Back to top Go down
BiTeMe

BiTeMe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:04 am

nwu isnt a challenge to beat any more for saw, saw is better and there is no doubt. the challenge is to revive the community that u ruind with 1.3.0......
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:29 am

Eol wrote:
And ofc that speech that every new map based on naruto aos will surpass nwu is and old one tale for example saw that will erase nwu from the servers and? nothing happends.

Saw is at public beta stage, there are a few revamps to balance thats all and it never was meant for beating nwu 1.3 it was meant for replacing 1.2.2. And you didn't manage to replace that map yourself.

It's said to see that you allways have to revive that topic it's allmost like you're addicted to it or you try to avoid that someone see's the problems you've got with your own staff and your own map by pointing at others.

@hangun: straja will keep failing at balance if he's not ready to ask others and accept their oppinion and markizio is just like Eol: delete any post that critisizes the project and don't give proper reasons, i got banned for listing over 20 problems that have to be fixed
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:50 am

yes the map isnt ready yet...but they have a good point to start it....hmm i dont know really the stuff from nww but...from what ive read on their forum ...they are serious and will work hard on the map....and i bet in maximum a mounth they will release the full version...and i think will be a good map....a very good one...i dont know how hard its to make a map...or change spells form a hero...for example i gues that isnt hard to change naruto spells....
1spel..kage bushin no just
2rasengan
3rasne shuriken
4.sage mode am ulti improve kage bushin no justu with 2 more clones and imporve rasengan...and ulit give naruto armor and hp...im guess that isnt hard to make him like this...lets say a week max
Back to top Go down
Lost.Hasuplayer

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Funny thing is that i cant play nwu 1.3.3 on europe because nobody host it.. Mb an epic fail pub game comes once in a while in custom games lobby, but i'd better play world war than 1.3.3 with omg noob ppl. All nwu bots on europe now host only 1.2.2(some dont) and new map Saw, i've tried it - better than 1.2.2, need some balance for new builds and several chars major revamp and some cosmetic revamps (shipp models) - so thx for work i'd love to play 1.2.2 legacy! and gl with 1.3.3 mb if u manage to host some games i'd try to play it -_-
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:37 pm

try garena.
Back to top Go down
BiTeMe

BiTeMe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:12 pm

nww wont be a good map, the cr8 just loves unbalance, literally. some chars he loves he rather makes em op, lols. and markizio is a failure so w/e.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:24 pm

we will see when they will finish the remake of the map Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:43 pm

hangun wrote:
we will see when they will finish the remake of the map Smile

they better should start to remake the remake of the map
Back to top Go down
Illi
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:57 pm

every of these maps will die in like 2 months, since the creaters are no professional coders (i guess)... furthermore the coders do it for no money, so after 2 or 3 updates, they will all be too lazy to work on, since rl > nwu/nww/saw or w.e map it is, where you cant even earn money, but only waste and kill the time.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Illi wrote:
every of these maps will die in like 2 months, since the creaters are no professional coders (i guess)... furthermore the coders do it for no money, so after 2 or 3 updates, they will all be too lazy to work on, since rl > nwu/nww/saw or w.e map it is, where you cant even earn money, but only waste and kill the time.

How do you define "professional", cause as far as i know there is no real school that teaches jass.
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Illi wrote:

I think so Wink

What do you mean with professional?

Phoenix- wrote:
How do you define "professional", cause as far as i know there is no real school that teaches jass.

Come on! If you know programming, you know programming in any language.
Ah, Jass is "nothing" and very intuitive, so inst rly hard to learn.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:06 pm

muzk wrote:
Illi wrote:

I think so Wink

What do you mean with professional?

Phoenix- wrote:

Come on! If you know programming, you know programming in any language.
Ah, Jass is "nothing" and very intuitive, so inst rly hard to learn.

Mognakor has chosen Computer Science as subject for his final exams so by that definition he is a professional. And i guess that neither Kroom nor muzk get any money for nwu so what makes nwu different from other projects?
Back to top Go down
BiTeMe

BiTeMe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:23 pm

the diff is that nwu-1.3.0 fail:D
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:45 pm

BiTeMe wrote:
the diff is that nwu-1.3.0 fail:D

Noob statement
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Phoenix- wrote:

Mognakor has chosen Computer Science as subject for his final exams so by that definition he is a professional. And i guess that neither Kroom nor muzk get any money for nwu so what makes nwu different from other projects?

Choosing computer science as a subject for final exams? I'm going to leave the language alone there and instead point out simply taking an exam doesn't make you a qualified person to hire in the field of computer science. That usually takes a degree, internships, and some independent projects produced by you...

How can Muzk or Kroom make money off of a game that is meant to be free? Whose servers are maintained by Blizzard, for the time being.

Dota doesn't even create money, money comes through sponsors via Tournaments, who decide for some reason that players deserve money to play a video game.
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:43 pm

so is anko and tayuya gonna be usable?

+iron crow/kaguya armor edits?
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:07 pm

mercinater wrote:
so is anko and tayuya gonna be usable?

+iron crow/kaguya armor edits?

Whats wrong with Anko and Tayuya?
Back to top Go down
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:50 pm

They Are banned on the AD Bots for being "Too imba" For Tay They say its because of her ult, and slow with no channeling, for Anko They complain about her passive, R ability that slow/silences/damages all in one skill, and that her ult can self deny.

I haven't gotten to play vs them much myself, But Anko does seem quite powerful with really good stat growth, Tay hasn't ever been much a threat to me other then using her ult to push though.

They Do Also Ban Kaguya armor though which is just stupid T_T
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:10 am

this is quote unquote straight from an admin thread reason

"Character BANS: Tayuya and ANKO
Item Bans: Iron Crow, Kaguya Armor

Reasons:

Anko: Pretty Much Ult and Passive, Passive does 160 pure damage each 2 secs in level 4, and ult does 90% what is missing of the enemy life as pure damage.

Tayuya: Dokis is all i say. First one 800 hp 55-60 base damage, 8 armor armor, insane Regen and immune to spells. Level 2 2 Dokis, second one does 115-135 base damage whit 150% As for 4 seconds. Level 3 they get a 35-40 Doki whit ability of giving all them mana burn and more Move Speed.

Kaguya Armor: 2300 gold for 10 intelligence +6 armor + 45% return damage. all i say is "..."

IronCrow: same as nvb but worst, cause melee heroes get a 25% chance"
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:01 am

Kroom takes out Dokis magic inmunity and Tayuya can cast 1 at level 1 ... i dont see the point of ban her.

Anko...ok we can lower her passive from 160 every 2 seconds too...120? and her ulti was nerfed and pls get chakra armor or avatar if you want to avoid that ulti.

Dont see the problem with kaguya armor...does not return magic damage and its the only way to get rid of gai, lee or other heroes that can beat you.

Basher...cant be stack with other bashers or with bash ability so whats the problem?

So we can change the number for anko passive , nothing else.

Lets see if the new version with all the changes works fine.

EDIT

Anko passive in 1.3.3v does 70-90-110-130 of pure damage not 160 at level 4 so you want to low the numbers? like 50-70-90-110?
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:27 am

Eol they are not complaining about Dokis, is her slow without channeling ty to the Curse seal activation and anko yeah you are defenless thank to the silence i think is ok having itachi with a slow and silence skill, anko only make her slow.
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:41 am

mercinater wrote:
this is quote unquote straight from an admin thread reason

"Character BANS: Tayuya and ANKO
Item Bans: Iron Crow, Kaguya Armor

Reasons:

Anko: Pretty Much Ult and Passive, Passive does 160 pure damage each 2 secs in level 4, and ult does 90% what is missing of the enemy life as pure damage.

Tayuya: Dokis is all i say. First one 800 hp 55-60 base damage, 8 armor armor, insane Regen and immune to spells. Level 2 2 Dokis, second one does 115-135 base damage whit 150% As for 4 seconds. Level 3 they get a 35-40 Doki whit ability of giving all them mana burn and more Move Speed.

Kaguya Armor: 2300 gold for 10 intelligence +6 armor + 45% return damage. all i say is "..."

IronCrow: same as nvb but worst, cause melee heroes get a 25% chance"

Her passive is avoided through staying around other around units (Ino's clones, Akamaru, Karasu, Naruto's clones, etc, or just creeps) And I hope you realize that being around just 1 other unit helps a lot considering it comes every 2 seconds. Not only does that help in avoiding the passive, but then it also helps avoiding the hook because the units are blocking her. If she can't hook you, it's a lot harder to actually damage you a lot with the passive, because you're too far away. Self deny I would say is probably the only gay thing about her, everything else isn't imba in the least.

Tayuya's slow is too powerful when used in cursed seal. Dokis I agree, are very strong. Stronger than Warlock's ult.

Kaguya armor is FINE. Kaguya armor in this game is shit, it returns damage back in magic damage, so there's hero reduction. Also it can be blocked with Gelel, which is stupid imo. It doesn't even return magic damage like in DotA's blademail. Damage return should be buffed to pure imo.

Iron Crow I admit is op, there is no CD on bash.

Croix wrote:
But Anko does seem quite powerful with really good stat growth, Tay hasn't ever been much a threat to me other then using her ult to push though.

Anko's stats at lvl 25:
STR, AGI, INT
95, 52, 48

Chouji's:
85, 64, 49

Sakon's:
78, 68, 47 (that's pretty bad ... maybe it's to make sure Ukon isn't too imba)

Kakashi's:
91, 66, 60

Jirobou's:
82, 40, 59 (hmmm Earth Shaker ends up w/ 45 AGI in the end)

her stat growth is nothing too special after looking at other STR characters. She's not strong at all, but I admit self deny is pretty gay since it's so easy to do with Anko.

Tay's a threat when the person knows how to play ... her AoE slow is a game breaker in team fights. Then she just ults and everyone is fucked.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:21 am

But Tayuya dont have a decent nuke to farm or deals her enemiges and the only nuke she have needs her curse seal thats makes her to waste too much mana.

So tayuya needs reach her ulti fast and ofc in a late game with a good team play , tatuya will be a game breaker but the other team need to focus her at the beginning of the fight.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:54 am

Phoenix- wrote:
Eol wrote:
And ofc that speech that every new map based on naruto aos will surpass nwu is and old one tale for example saw that will erase nwu from the servers and? nothing happends.

Saw is at public beta stage, there are a few revamps to balance thats all and it never was meant for beating nwu 1.3 it was meant for replacing 1.2.2. And you didn't manage to replace that map yourself.

It's said to see that you allways have to revive that topic it's allmost like you're addicted to it or you try to avoid that someone see's the problems you've got with your own staff and your own map by pointing at others.

@hangun: straja will keep failing at balance if he's not ready to ask others and accept their oppinion and markizio is just like Eol: delete any post that critisizes the project and don't give proper reasons, i got banned for listing over 20 problems that have to be fixed

Omg Saw in beta stage? just a lie , thats the excuse for avoid a public fail like is it now. You can see in the lock topic how all those Saw lovers screem to the 5 winds that Saw will beat NWU and that 2 with Nww and nothing happend.

And whats wrong with said that Saw will be fail? if you guys touch Nwu Comunity balls everytime you can?

I dont see the problem of close topics with the same spam shit. You cry like a little bitches and when you are banned you ask why?

Nwu 1.3.3 is not a final version , new version will be release but you dont understand that the staff dont want to work on 1.2.2 and thats your problem you think that flaming the them will change their mind , guess what? you are wrong and you got banned for that.

back on topic you should add a cd insted of chance for basher, like 9s of cd. Its just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next