Ivos
Eol
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
hitmanas

hitmanas

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Alric wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:
Alric wrote:
Itachi's passive skill is kinda of useless. Dont get angry with me plz its only my opinon Smile

Opinion noted however...it f'ing reduces so much potential damage, especially if you go the next step and buy a flak jacket/chakra armor or gelel...

Well i already bought jacket and honestly i didnt see any diff. im not saying that its completly useless but if u think at itachi in anime and itachi in game well its a big diff. I know that u try to make it as balanced as u can but still it should be relative to the anime Ex : itachi is much better than kakashi in anime *kakashi only took 1 tsu and down* but ingame kaka Rox ! And Once again dont get angry with me Very Happy

yes you right itachi sucks well maybe you should add ameteras like katon in area and to ultimate spell make susano for example or you can return sharingan from version or 1.2.2

PS:sorry my english bad

Admin: Introduce yourself before you post.
Back to top Go down
Illi
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:02 pm

Eol wrote:
[b]you will not be able of pick enemiges items

what do you mean by this? we cant pick them up, or we can pick them up but not use them?

cause in dota, we can pick their items up(and not use them).
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:52 am

Illi wrote:
Eol wrote:
[b]you will not be able of pick enemiges items

what do you mean by this? we cant pick them up, or we can pick them up but not use them?

cause in dota, we can pick their items up(and not use them).

the 1st one.
Back to top Go down
Illi
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:27 am

can we at least destroy their items?
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:31 am

YEA KONAN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:58 am

Illi wrote:
can we at least destroy their items?

Yeah you will able to destroy their items
Back to top Go down
Alric

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:59 am

so...anyone knows a release date..?
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Alric wrote:
so...anyone knows a release date..?

Just wait and play 1.3.3 meanwhile and someday you will wake up with 1.3.4 out ready to use.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:48 pm

While you're having some news updates on 1.3.4, i would like you to add somes other ones,

-Plz, makes yonda rasengan more powerful... his skills are quite good except his rasengan push which doesnt deal much damage whereas jirobou can easily deals SIGNIFICATIVE EXTRA damage PLUS stun...

-Can you also try to cancel a swap when a guy repick? let me explain it like in a game

It is a beginning of a nwu game 1.3.3 -arumdd, Player1 have (imba and attractive) Naruto sennin mode and player2 have Nidaime by random.
- Player2 doesnt like his character nidaime and begin to cry
- Player1 wanna help him and ask him to swap.
- Player2 say "y"
- Player1 put "-swap 2"
- Player2 like a dumb and noob one put "-repick", he repicked his nidaime and gain yamato. Player2 begin to cry even more ...
- Player2 think he have a worse character and Player1 is mad at player2 because he repicked nidaime without swaping ---}Conclusion, Player1 wannna keep naruto and doesnt want to swap anymore
- Player2, angrily, put "-swap 1" and GAIN NARUTO. Player1 madly have yamato
- Player2 say lmao and go to fight with a character stolen No
- Player1 got a swap for a character (yamato) he didnt want to play
- Player1 is so mad that he leave game (Rage Quit !!), we have a 4v5 game Crying or Very sad

- Moreover, can you lower anko passive skill attack or even change it by another?

- Also, Is it possible to remade tayuya? she have the strong of 2-3 heroes with her ulti and its impossible to win vs her.

- Finally, can you upgrade kidoumaru curse seal? +25 attack and + range isnt enough compared to kimi curse seal which add so many agilyty stats... Can you like add more strong to kidomaru at each hits he made ?
Back to top Go down
ihmihm

ihmihm

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:33 am

GodScream wrote:

While you're having some news updates on 1.3.4, i would like you to add somes other ones,

-Plz, makes yonda rasengan more powerful... his skills are quite good except his rasengan push which doesnt deal much damage whereas jirobou can easily deals SIGNIFICATIVE EXTRA damage PLUS stun...

-Can you also try to cancel a swap when a guy repick? let me explain it like in a game

It is a beginning of a nwu game 1.3.3 -arumdd, Player1 have (imba and attractive) Naruto sennin mode and player2 have Nidaime by random.
- Player2 say "y"
- Player1 put "-swap 2"
- Player2 like a dumb and noob one put "-repick", he repicked his nidaime and gain yamato. Player2 begin to cry even more ...
- Player2 think he have a worse character and Player1 is mad at player2 because he repicked nidaime without swaping ---}Conclusion, Player1 wannna keep naruto and doesnt want to swap anymore
- Player1 is so mad that he leave game (Rage Quit !!), we have a 4v5 game Crying or Very sad

- Moreover, can you lower anko passive skill attack or even change it by another?

- Also, Is it possible to remade tayuya? she have the strong of 2-3 heroes with her ulti and its impossible to win vs her.

- Finally, can you upgrade kidoumaru curse seal? +25 attack and + range isnt enough compared to kimi curse seal which add so many agilyty stats... Can you like add more strong to kidomaru at each hits he made ?

no offence but r u stupid?
1-tayuya : tayuya isnt that good imo in either 1v1 or 5v5 she cant do anything untill her lvl is 16 + her ulti is kinda useless since she dont have stun and even with slow not that thing because ur oppenent wont watch himself dying and dont forget that killing dokies is much easier since 1.3.3

2-kido : lol? kido is more imba than kimi btw.he has silence and slow and the range that curse give is pretty longer than u imagine and the agility that kimi gives it only gives when he hits and u just have to run when u c kimi doing curse not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Taiki88

Taiki88

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:49 am

GodScream wrote:

- Player2 say "y"
- Player1 put "-swap 2"

you cant compare Yondaime and Jirobo's skills since they both have 2 different roles. Its like saying Ino's Stun and Clones should deal damage since Naruto's does.
Back to top Go down
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am

I think Zab Needs a nerf, Should be pretty obvious why...and I think kakashi should have slightly lower str growth.
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:56 pm

Croix wrote:
I think Zab Needs a nerf, Should be pretty obvious why...and I think kakashi should have slightly lower str growth.

lol I disagree on Zab. He's not beast in -pm
Back to top Go down
ihmihm

ihmihm

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:37 am

if we want to nerf zabuza lets nerf gai and lee Razz and anyway zabuza is normal the only anooying thing is his ulti which is global

P.S : if i saw the host not doing pm mode i just leave...
Back to top Go down
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:24 am

ihmihm wrote:
if we want to nerf zabuza lets nerf gai and lee Razz and anyway zabuza is normal the only anooying thing is his ulti which is global

Ah well in east the bot hosts only UM So admittidly haven't had much experience in non-um modes. But also his track on clones is pretty imba.
Back to top Go down
ihmihm

ihmihm

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:28 am

Croix wrote:
ihmihm wrote:

Ah well in east the bot hosts only UM So admittidly haven't had much experience in non-um modes. But also his track on clones is pretty imba.

dude mb zabuza is imba in um mode but seriesly we didnt ever played um mode in our eurobattle server so idk
Back to top Go down
IIIDog

IIIDog

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Zabuza is just a mix of 2 dota heroes. At least if they want to copy, they shouldn't fuck up the build and copy it completely. I think that zabuza would work better with an invis skill and remove his blink or critical, and only his track shouldn't be global imo, he can track someone with an invis skill permanently.
Back to top Go down
Dbr_kovak
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Dbr_kovak

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:25 pm

IIIDog wrote:
Zabuza is just a mix of 2 dota heroes. At least if they want to copy, they shouldn't fuck up the build and copy it completely. I think that zabuza would work better with an invis skill and remove his blink or critical, and only his track shouldn't be global imo, he can track someone with an invis skill permanently.

lol'd hard.
w.e IMO the only shit that's retarded about him is the blink and the UP -armor debuff of the ult.

anyway...i'd suggest a cosmetic effect for chakra smasher cuz if you wanna know if the has the fukin spell shield you have to click on him. better put a kind of shield around him or the banish SFX but blue instead of green.

i'll also do a suggestion about Ino. i know that i suck but she lacks fire power in a insane way...if she was a carry i wouldn't give a shit at all, but that's not the case Surprised
Link: https://n-w-u.rpg-board.net/t377-ir-yamanaka-ino#5106
Back to top Go down
Blackdevil

PostSubject: AI ? =)   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:32 pm

Hey, I just love the nwu maps and was wondering if you guys going to do any AI on the maps in the future? I know it's a large request and would be loads of work but would be really awesome if u could do it.

Best regards

//Blackdevil
Back to top Go down
smokeyca
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Blackdevil wrote:
Hey, I just love the nwu maps and was wondering if you guys going to do any AI on the maps in the future? I know it's a large request and would be loads of work but would be really awesome if u could do it.

Best regards

//Blackdevil

i would say no imo this map will end up dying its been like 2 months since the last release and there simply is no motivation for the mapmaker anymore, the only reason he even started with this was to compete against dream and since dota2 and diablo 3 will be out soon many more people will leave i suggest getting into another game because if you notice how many people there use to be in w3 bnet compared to how many there is now you will take notice to what i am saying. The death of w3 is close in proximity why do you think it took more than a year for a new patch to come out?.. blizzard doesnt care anymoroe about this game and thus is why you should look for a new game
Back to top Go down
kennysan

PostSubject: Release   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Can I ask when u will release new version and when will be Sasori or Hidan in NWU??
Back to top Go down
God

God

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:38 pm

kennysan wrote:
Can I ask when u will release new version and when will be Sasori or Hidan in NWU??
soon my friend.
soon.

Back to top Go down
kennysan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:18 pm

God wrote:
kennysan wrote:
soon my friend.
soon.

Its nice,but what is soon ?
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:00 pm

smokeyca wrote:
Blackdevil wrote:

Best regards

//Blackdevil

i would say no imo this map will end up dying its been like 2 months since the last release and there simply is no motivation for the mapmaker anymore, the only reason he even started with this was to compete against dream and since dota2 and diablo 3 will be out soon many more people will leave i suggest getting into another game because if you notice how many people there use to be in w3 bnet compared to how many there is now you will take notice to what i am saying. The death of w3 is close in proximity why do you think it took more than a year for a new patch to come out?.. blizzard doesnt care anymoroe about this game and thus is why you should look for a new game

They wouldn't have released a new patch if they didnt't care...Warcraft III will be dead when Blizzard will stop having a server for it.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:43 pm

WC3 is dead, once, as Light said, Blizzard kills the severs. Or, once DOTA fanboys hop on to Icefrog's game for valve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next