58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Dbr_kovak
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Dbr_kovak

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:49 am

get a dagger, make people cry.
that's what yondi wants :c
Back to top Go down
Obliv3rate

Obliv3rate

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:28 pm

For ita just make his ult like doom, take away silence from hold and instead of magic resistace give him a chance to block a spell like lv1 5% lv2 10% lv3 15% and lv4 20%
Back to top Go down
ihmihm

ihmihm

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Obliv3rate wrote:
For ita just make his ult like doom, take away silence from hold and instead of magic resistace give him a chance to block a spell like lv1 5% lv2 10% lv3 15% and lv4 20%

lol well thats the problem, u r making itachi int while he is agi and again u put another stupid useless sharingan And yes TAKE SILENCE FROM HOLD AND ITACHI =useless 100%

please next time make a topic called (how to make nwu heroes useless)
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:10 pm

ihmihm wrote:
Obliv3rate wrote:

lol well thats the problem, u r making itachi int while he is agi and again u put another stupid useless sharingan And yes TAKE SILENCE FROM HOLD AND ITACHI =useless 100%

please next time make a topic called (how to make nwu heroes useless)

Wrong.
Back to top Go down
Obliv3rate

Obliv3rate

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Wrong ihm doom ult is a silence that even disables items so no need for silence in hold so with his blink and chance to cancel/block a spell it would be like a game breaker kinda like a potm which is an agi hero but still not a carry
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:31 pm

oh yeah, Gelel dispells Sakura's ultimate.

It shouldn't remove positive buffs >.<
Back to top Go down
ihmihm

ihmihm

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:48 pm

guys u r ruining the fucking game like that idc about dota or anything but making itachi like that is just stupid.in my whole life playing nwu i didnt c an agi which is not a carry and if u want to copy dota why u dont go play dota then? since this is a copy of dota (as u r so pro players?) go play dota why u care about this anyway
Back to top Go down
Dbr_kovak
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Dbr_kovak

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:40 pm

????????????????
it has nothing to do with dota you moronic albatross.
the main stat is chosen according to the overall concept in order to balance.

the hold makes sense, but won't be cool on him IMO...it would bring another tons of changes on him that i think that no one of you will like.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Dbr_kovak wrote:

It has nothing to do with dota you moronic albatross.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:43 am

Dbr_kovak wrote:

it has nothing to do with dota you moronic albatross.
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:43 am

another thing: Yamato's cage is bugged. Ppl can exit out of it

and what's weird is that it doesn't happen 100% of the time, but it does let ppl pass at times.
Back to top Go down
xAndyx[AD]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:05 am

in my eyes if you werent looking at itachi for a main stat just cause of being balanced he should be a intelligence based hero, Because if you look at his orgin in naruto he becomes part of anbu black ops if i remember correctly at the age of 13...
Back to top Go down
Dbr_kovak
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Dbr_kovak

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:12 am

if they do that they will be focusing on his plot.
but since you didn't got it yet...i'll explain:

STR as a main - depending on the value he'll have tons of HP and it means "i'll survive baby"...that's not what we want.

INT as a main - full of mana and also all the itens that you do will usually boost your mana and you INT as well...you dmg will be raiser either...that's not what we want.

AGI as a main - armor...the skill set won't be messed up and forces you to be moar tactical with his build ratter than "rush a core DPS item to da win" cuz his skills won't allow it.

Back to top Go down
ihmihm

ihmihm

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:50 am

EchoingVoid wrote:
another thing: Yamato's cage is bugged. Ppl can exit out of it

and what's weird is that it doesn't happen 100% of the time, but it does let ppl pass at times.

i noticed the same too sometimes

and for those who say that itachi as agi with all his skills is the best according to concept.is itachi supposed to buy good guy suit since he is agi? or he is supposed to buy dagon for his ulti like Obliv3rate

str=he must always be rdy to tank

agi=he must always be rdy to carry

int=he must always be rdy to spam skills

that is the principle in playing nwu but in dota u may find a str and range in same time and find agi and not as a carry

itachi just spam skills all the time in either 1v1 or 5v5 so he is supposed to be int or make revamps on him but other than that i always c itachi useless unless he does his silence.

other than that kimi nidaime gai lee r all better agi imo even yonda is better than him

P.S im rdy to challange all of u 1v1 me yonda and u itachi and c how itachi sucks hard
Back to top Go down
Illi
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:31 am

ihmihm wrote:

P.S im rdy to challange all of u 1v1 me yonda and u itachi and c how itachi sucks hard

just because itachi cant 1v1, it doesnt mean he sucks.

if you look at dota: a cm(=crystal maiden) will always lose against some hero like doom, but it doesnt mean that cm sucks

ihmihm wrote:

that is the principle in playing nwu

everything will change after some time.

you have to accept changes, or you will always live in the past.
Back to top Go down
ihmihm

ihmihm

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:46 am

anyway idc do what u want as long as this game will be balanced

i still think that itachi sucks as agi and most of ppl in eurobatle server agree with me that itachi works better as int

and about everything will change after some time .. i didnt c any new version since christmas .. u said time is unknown i already said all the things in my heart in page 1 of topic so to take it or not is ur choice

no need to post anymore till the version comes out

like i said in page 1, i want to play ar happily

Back to top Go down
IIIDog

IIIDog

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:57 pm

He works as both imo pretty well, only str is very bad on him.

P.S. even dota doesn't have strength heroes as rangers, i think there's only one, huskar.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:44 pm

IIIDog wrote:

P.S. even dota doesn't have strength heroes as rangers, i think there's only one, huskar.

Io (525 Attack range), Huskar (400 Attack Range) and Phoenix (500 Attack Range).

ihmihm wrote:

and for those who say that itachi as agi with all his skills is the best according to concept.is itachi supposed to buy good guy suit since he is agi? or he is supposed to buy dagon for his ulti like Obliv3rate

Nope...
Back to top Go down
ihmihm

ihmihm

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
IIIDog wrote:

Io (525 Attack range), Huskar (400 Attack Range) and Phoenix (500 Attack Range).

ihmihm wrote:

Nope...

well since u say nope .. then tell me as elite member wtf u r supposed with itachi?
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:46 pm

ihmihm wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:
IIIDog wrote:

ihmihm wrote:

Nope...

well since u say nope .. then tell me as elite member wtf u r supposed with itachi?

Cut Chemist wrote:

I'm gonna suggest some revamps to Minato, Haku, Kakashi, Gai, Itachi, and some other minor skill revamps, when I got some more time.
Back to top Go down
Alric

PostSubject: Alric   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Itachi's passive skill is kinda of useless.It should be changed with : a katon skill but not the same fire skill that panda's has in war 3 or A passive which up the other skill (like nidaime )so if blink at lvl 4 now has 1000 range and 5 sec cd u put it 700 range and 10 cd and with sharingan at max will have 1050 range and 5 sec cd,same for others skills Neutral or put a Passive skills named {genjutsu master that enemies in 500 range deal 15% less dmg) u should change that skill and balance other heroes ofc, and those would be (kakashi *copy diff skills*/Tsunade her healing spells should deal 3/4 dmg *if she heals 360 hp it will deal 270 dmg/kakuzo that sub skill from ulti is way too imba ></lee reduce that attack speed or put some more self dmg cuz with ironcrow that doesnt have cd sometimes happens to stunlock/Gai his first skill is too strong cuz it makes enemy miss and if guy has ggs any carry is useless against gai and btw *conch shell mace doesnt work against guy's skill its bug or what?/yondaime well his ulti should be on heroes with reduced dmg or smitng/shino was imba in 1.3.0 now idk,his ulti should deal a little more dmg. Dont get angry with me plz its only my opinon Smile
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Alric wrote:
Itachi's passive skill is kinda of useless. Dont get angry with me plz its only my opinon Smile

Opinion noted however...it f'ing reduces so much potential damage, especially if you go the next step and buy a flak jacket/chakra armor or gelel...
Back to top Go down
ihmihm

ihmihm

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Alric wrote:
Itachi's passive skill is kinda of useless. Dont get angry with me plz its only my opinon Smile

Opinion noted however...it f'ing reduces so much potential damage, especially if you go the next step and buy a flak jacket/chakra armor or gelel...

acually i kinda thought same but i made kakuzu vs itachi

i bought flack jacket and made sharingan lvl to max so its 60% magic resistence in max but still magic resistance didnt help that much with me idk but u will make revamps so we wait till then
Back to top Go down
Dbr_kovak
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Dbr_kovak

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:27 pm

wc3 don't stack stuff properly, you aways loose some shit in the final calculus.
or it stack with some loose or it doesn't stack.

the tooltip could be right and the values in game wrong or even the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Alric

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Alric wrote:

Well i already bought jacket and honestly i didnt see any diff. im not saying that its completly useless but if u think at itachi in anime and itachi in game well its a big diff. I know that u try to make it as balanced as u can but still it should be relative to the anime Ex : itachi is much better than kakashi in anime *kakashi only took 1 tsu and down* but ingame kaka Rox ! And Once again dont get angry with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next