Natsu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:49 am

This is my 1st suggestion so help me to make betters suggestions in the future ;D.

Raiga Kurosuki
Allias: Hidden Mist Shinobi Gatana Member.
Role: Nuker/Ganker

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Raiga

Quote :
stats:
Range: 450
Move speed: 300
Primary: agility

str: 16 + 1.5
Agi: 16 + 2.6
Int: 17 + 1.9

Damage: 46 - 60/Hit Points: 465/Mana Points: 290
HP regen: 0.77/ Mana regen: 0.63
Attack speed: 1.72/ Armor: 3.4

1st skill.
Quote :
Raiso: Ikazuchi no Utage
[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Raisoikazuchinoutage

Skill type: Nuke
Description: Using his swords, Raiga could use powerful long-distance lightning abilities more easily than normal lightning jutsu. throw a lightning releasing it at the top of the range.

lvl 1. Upon activation enemy units within target radius are dealt 90 damage and suffer a penalty to move speed of -30% for a total of 2 seconds.

lvl 2. Upon activation enemy units within target radius are dealt 140 damage and suffer a penalty to move speed of -30% for a total of 2.5 seconds.

lvl 3. Upon activation enemy units within target radius are dealt 190 damage and suffer a penalty to move speed of -30% for a total of 3 seconds.

lvl 4. Upon activation enemy units within target radius are dealt 240 damage and suffer a penalty to move speed of -30% for a total of 3.5 seconds.

Mana Cost: 130/145/160/160
Cooldown: 19/17/15/13 seconds
Radius: 400
Cast Time: 0.20 seconds
Range: 500/550/600/650

2nd skill.
Quote :
Raigeki no Yoroi
[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Raigekinoyoroi

Skill type: Selfbuff/Nuke
Description: By combining his twin swords at their hilts and rotating them, Raiga can use this jutsu to surround himself with electricity throwing pulses, Raiga gains the buff "Lightning Armor" for 10 seconds.

lvl 1. Gains a bonus 10% move speed for 4 seconds and every 2 seconds enemy units within the radius (300 Units) take 32 damage.

lvl 2. Gains a bonus 12% move speed for 4 seconds and every 2 seconds enemy units within the radius (300 Units) take 42 damage.

lvl 3. Gains a bonus 14% move speed for 4 seconds and every 2 seconds enemy units within the radius (300 Units) take 52 damage.

lvl 4. Gains a bonus 16% move speed for 4 seconds and every 2 seconds enemy units within the radius (300 Units) take 62 damage.

Mana Cost: 70/80/90/100
Cooldown: 13/12/11/10/ seconds
Radius: 300
Range: Self
Cast Time: 0.0 seconds

3rd skill
Quote :
Ranmaru eyes
[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Ranmaru

Skill type: Passive
Description: Ranmaru's eyes helps Raiga in the battle field, predicting enemy attacks. alowing him to counter attack with lightning.

lvl 1. Have a 10% chace while hitting a target to "purge" him by 0.5 seconds

lvl 2. Have a 12% chace while hitting a target to "purge" him by 0.5 seconds

lvl 3. Have a 14% chace while hitting a target to "purge" him by 0.5 seconds

lvl 4. Have a 16% chace while hitting a target to "purge" him by 0.5 seconds

Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: 0
Cast time: 0
Radius: N/A
Range: N/A

Note:

-Purge reduces the target ms to 0 in those 0.5 seconds.

4th skill
Quote :
Kenjutsu
[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Kenjutsu

Skill Type: Nuke.(Target)
Description: As one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, Raiga wielded two spiked swords that he used in a similar manner to lightning rods to attract and channel lightning, electricity and Thunders. After 2 seconds summons a thunder to strike the enemy dealing heavy damage.

lvl 1. The thunder deals 350 of damage.

lvl 2. The thunder deals 450 of damage.

lvl 3. The thunder delas 550 of damage.

Mana cost: 300/350/400
Cooldown: 100/80/60 seconds.
Cast Time: 0.10 seconds
Radius: N/A
Range: 500

Synenergy table:

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Raigekinoyoroi[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Raisoikazuchinoutage-----> Gank combo.

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Raigekinoyoroi[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Kenjutsu-----> I think this hurts ;D.

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Raisoikazuchinoutage[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Kenjutsu-----> You can not escape (nuke combo).

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Raigekinoyoroi[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Raisoikazuchinoutage[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Kenjutsu-----> You are dead (great gank combo).

This is the synenegy table, i dont add lightning strike to the synenegy cuz is a passive and you have a hitting chance to generate the skill.

Change log:
I going to put here the changes to my suggestion.

-Changed the base stats from 20 str/16 agi/13 int to 16 str/16 agi/17 int.

-Balanced 1st and 2nd skills (thanks stick Very Happy)

Last edited by Natsu on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:31 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
V1c10uS-
Student
Student
V1c10uS-

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:59 am

I don't like his ulti cuz i think its too much dmg for agility carry hero and + the damage from his first skill its too much.
Maybe lower his 1st skill dmg and change his ulti ino something like Razor from dota and make him 100 % carry ? ;d
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:05 am

thanks men but his main rol is not carry, is nuker/ganker,semi-carry but i can turn him into a hard carry/ganker if i change the ultimate but i dont know how.

well back to the main rol for the moment he is meant to nuke so thats why i give him that kind of ult so he could take down one enemy fast and with a lil help others. I apretiate your C&C.

I changed a lil bit his innate so he can take more advantage against one target.

Last edited by Natsu on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
V1c10uS-
Student
Student
V1c10uS-

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:10 am

Actually when i started to write my post i didn't saw that you wrote his role ''nuker/ganker-semi carry'' i thought it's only agility carry.. but now when i see that you wanted to make him as an ''nuker/ganker-semi carry'' it's rly good suggestion cuz like you wrote he can take 1 opponent with his skills only rly fast in early game and maybe to carry late game with his self buff/passives and with the right items.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:17 pm

yeah men thats the main point of making him like a nuker to rape on early game, an carry in late game with his survival passive and his selfbuff, the 1st skill could help to in the labor to carry the team if they want to escape.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Student
Student
Levi

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:43 pm

I rlly like the skillz on this build Gj, Lots of nukes on this char Very Happy, looks rlly fun, but might wana switch him to int type or buff up his int growth cuz i dont think he will have enough mana 4 all his nukes, also text error on skill 2, it seds sellbuff? i think it should b Selfbuff santa

-Levi

Last edited by Levi on Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:46 pm

^
Thanks men, glad you like it n_n.

Edit: Well the point of the starting low mana is because i dont want him to spam his 1st nuke a lot of times, thats why you need to know what to build him to have the necesary mana to use his nukes, and for the part of the high str is cuz i want him to tank a lil bit the tower when he goez in a gank.

There are not much agility range in the map, the only one is tenten an i think is better for raiga be an agility mid range, the thing is i not sure if reduce his attack range by 25 or keep it on 500 of range.

He have 3 nukes not 4 the 3rd skill is a carry passive skill, wich let him survive and take and advantage on the target.

Edit 2: Added a syneenergy table, to let the people know the posible combos with his skill build Very Happy

Last edited by muzk on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : isn't necesary use a quote in this case -.-)
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Imo the skils sets are ok until the ultimate, i mean its a very power nuke with a hight mana cost for a heroe that have a intel grow per level of + 1.9 and with a start intel of 13. Ofc numbers can be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Thanks Roc, added a change log with the recent changes.

I increased the int base stat and reduce the str base stat, now he can nuke more with his 1st and 2nd skill.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Quote :
...thats the main point of making him like a nuker to rape on early game, an carry in late game with his survival passive and his selfbuff, the 1st skill could help to in the labor to carry the team if they want to escape.

Your understanding of a nuker is wrong. A nuker is meant to have a high burst damage output early game, and if they do well they can semi-carry in the middle stage of the game.

A nuker should not have the capacity of multiple survival skills. They are meant to be vulnerable in the fact that they deal most of their damage, usually to a single target, within 3-5 seconds, and after that their damage is negligible.

Skill 1: High damage nuke, large AoE, and a slow is not a good combination. If you lowered the damage, and scaled the slow duration, the skill would work better as a support move for ganking or maintaining control in a lane. No AoE would make it more in line with a typical single target nuke. If you wish him to stay as a nuker I would suggest...

Quote :

Flavor Text: Blah blah
Spell Type: Target Ground
Targets: Enemy Units

Range: 500/500/600/650
Type: Spell
Required Level:1/3/5/7

Activation: Upon activation enemy units within target radius are dealt 90/140/190/240 damage and suffer a penalty to move speed of -30% for a total of 2/2.5/3./3.5 seconds.

Skill 2: The bonus MS is a nice touch...although lasts far too long, a few seconds is best if you wish to maintain that low cooldown. I would say make the MS boost short, but the damage pulsing should stay at a similar duration.

Quote :

Raigeki no Yoroi
Spell Type: Target Self

Activation: Raiga gains the buff "Lightning Armor" for 10 seconds.

Lightning Armor
  • Gains a bonus 10/12/14/16% move speed for 4 seconds, then move speed returns to its previous value.
  • Every 2 seconds enemy units within the radius (300 Units) take 32/42/52/62 damage.

I have more... to say so I will edit this later, I got 13 pages to write for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:27 pm

ok thanks stick i want to learn more about roles and i usually read all your suggestions in old NvB forums and the old NWU forums cuz you know a lot about roles, so thanks for the help
i going to make the change now Very Happy.

I see that the fix you make to the 1st skill looks like Plague Raider slow nice X)!!, and talking about the second skill, the pulses last the 10 seconds?? or the same time of the ms boost??
Back to top Go down
Amphi
Student
Student
Amphi

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:02 am

I agree with Stick, this hero clearly isn't a nuker, he is like a Yondaime infused that nvb character, Kenpachi or w/e

He is a chaser/ganker/semi-carry for sure, I quite like this build... the synergy is obvious and there can be many alternate build strategies with him thats for sure too.. the slows/passives are really balanced not like some of the dumb shit I see ;-e. So I do like this build, obviously I can't say too much without testing it but I think it is worthy of consideration (after 1.3.0) umm.. yeah so it's a really nice idea. And Since i'm bored I'll go through the roles very briefly

Carry: A hero with late game capabilities, these usually include % spells and high stats gain, the best carries are also able to take damage but the idea of a carry is that they are carried early game, and then they carry late game. Naturally, in the current NWU, carries like Itachi and Guy are imba throughout the game, and just get more imba late game ;D but thats okay

Semi-Carry: You can't simply be "a semi-carry", a semi-carry refers to a hero that for whatever reason, is buffed but shouldn't be i.e if Kimi ks everyone ;DDD..they can carry but they will not be as effective as a real carry and they'll usually serve as DPS... common semi-carries are like Kimi, Kidoumaru, Haku, Gaara, Yondaime etc.

Nuker: A hero that relies on offensive spells, generally with early killing capabilities, aka heroes like Kimi, Yondaime, Jiroubou, Tsuande, Gaara etc.

Babysitter: A hero with semi-nuking capabilities, generally ranged that lines with carry so that the carry can farm while the babysitter maintains lane control, some examples are: Temari, Gaara, Haku, Jiroubou.

Tank: Hero that sucks up damage ;D, heroes like Shodaime, Zabuza, Kisame etc, however in NWU there are almost no real tanks, as all heroes are extremely item dependent.

Support Heroes: Heroes that can both aid in offensive and defensive circumstances, in NWU they almost all have holds but some have stuns, heroes like Neji, Ino, Hinata, Sarutobi etc...

Pushers/Anti-Pushers: There is no such thing in NWU really, Naruto and Shinobi are closest things but tbh in NWU its whatever hero has the most AoE that makes him a pusher, its just what it sounds like basically.

Intiators: Heroes that begin the fight and give the team a certain advantage, this does not mean they are a tank or anything.. initiators in NWU are extremely OP, heroes like Ino, Asuma, Hinata, Rock lee, Neji..

Chaser: Exclusive to NWU, Yondaime is a chaser hero, items like poison allow heroes to be chaser heroes... again like always, very item dependent.

Roles can change with items and with spells... This hero is clearly a ganker, he, like most gankers has the potential to be a semi-carry. He is very item dependent too, which means he can't be a nuker. "Wtf Amphi, this guy ain't item dependent", well in the current NWU a hero like this would be focused and killed.. he has a minor escape which can be helpful but it won't even reach range and he'll probably get held and raped ;-o... anyway new nwu i can't say if this would be balanced or not so whateva!!

Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:21 am

Well men thanks for you C&C when stick posted i changed the 1st and 2nd skills thanks to the stick suggestion about those 2 skills, and glad you like my suggestion. But thanks to stick changes my raiga is more Nuker oriented.

Edit: Read the NWU item list ;D, so you know about the new items.
Back to top Go down
TruNite
Student
Student
TruNite

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:28 pm

I really like Ranmaru's eyes its cool that you thought about it. But should'nt also give him evasion or vision of certain parts of the map?

He could see little parts of the map at random time/locations. It wouldn't be clicked it would be auto
Back to top Go down
fnatic
Student
Student
fnatic

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Quote :
...thats the main point of making him like a nuker to rape on early game, an carry in late game with his survival passive and his selfbuff, the 1st skill could help to in the labor to carry the team if they want to escape.

Your understanding of a nuker is wrong. A nuker is meant to have a high burst damage output early game, and if they do well they can semi-carry in the middle stage of the game.

A nuker should not have the capacity of multiple survival skills. They are meant to be vulnerable in the fact that they deal most of their damage, usually to a single target, within 3-5 seconds, and after that their damage is negligible.

Skill 1: High damage nuke, large AoE, and a slow is not a good combination. If you lowered the damage, and scaled the slow duration, the skill would work better as a support move for ganking or maintaining control in a lane. No AoE would make it more in line with a typical single target nuke. If you wish him to stay as a nuker I would suggest...

Quote :

Spell Type: Target Ground

Range: 500/500/600/650

Activation: Upon activation enemy units within target radius are dealt 90/140/190/240 damage and suffer a penalty to move speed of -30% for a total of 2/2.5/3./3.5 seconds.

Skill 2: The bonus MS is a nice touch...although lasts far too long, a few seconds is best if you wish to maintain that low cooldown. I would say make the MS boost short, but the damage pulsing should stay at a similar duration.

Quote :

Raigeki no Yoroi
Spell Type: Target Self

Activation: Raiga gains the buff "Lightning Armor" for 10 seconds.

Lightning Armor
  • Gains a bonus 10/12/14/16% move speed for 4 seconds, then move speed returns to its previous value.
  • Every 2 seconds enemy units within the radius (300 Units) take 32/42/52/62 damage.

I have more... to say so I will edit this later, I got 13 pages to write for tomorrow.

at the spell yaragi no yoroi or whatever its called, the ms should be increased by more, like these spell which turn the ms to maximum for a short time
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Naa i think is fine cuz if that happen the enemy would eat all the pulses so is ok for a few seconds and it depends on you if you get a good ms item to help you with the ms boost.
Back to top Go down
TruNite
Student
Student
TruNite

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:42 am

Natsu wrote:
Naa i think is fine cuz if that happen the enemy would eat all the pulses so is ok for a few seconds and it depends on you if you get a good ms item to help you with the ms boost.

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:17 am

TruNite wrote:
I really like Ranmaru's eyes its cool that you thought about it. But should'nt also give him evasion or vision of certain parts of the map?

He could see little parts of the map at random time/locations. It wouldn't be clicked it would be auto

trunite i think his passive is ok and giving a range hero evasion is wierd i dont see the evation a skill for range heros.
Back to top Go down
TruNite
Student
Student
TruNite

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:48 am

Natsu wrote:
TruNite wrote:

trunite i think his passive is ok and giving a range hero evasion is wierd i dont see the evation a skill for range heros.

Sorry i didn't see that he was a ranger...in that case your right. But making him able to see some parts of the map could be a cool thing! And make the spell more real!
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:54 am

TruNite wrote:
Natsu wrote:
TruNite wrote:

Sorry i didn't see that he was a ranger...in that case your right. But making him able to see some parts of the map could be a cool thing! And make the spell more real!

If i do that he would turn into a support hero XD and i think raiga is not the support tipe of guy.
Back to top Go down
TruNite
Student
Student
TruNite

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:55 am

Natsu wrote:
TruNite wrote:
Natsu wrote:
TruNite wrote:

If i do that he would turn into a support hero XD and i think raiga is not the support tipe of guy.

No...not at all...he's an offensive that doesn't like help from others Wink
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:06 am

I think is fine i wont add another innate it would be so much.
Back to top Go down
TruNite
Student
Student
TruNite

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:07 am

Yes. So did Kroom and his team choose any of the heroes you made?
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:17 am

Well 1st i talekd with eol and he told me that he doesnt know and i prefer let him finish with this version and dont make "dad"(eol) ask that to kroom cuz he can get distracted from fixing bugs, so i would w8 until he finish the new version and my raiga is a piece of love nuker/ganker Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
TruNite
Student
Student
TruNite

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:54 am

True...i was told they were in beta testing fixing bugs at the moment. And after they can put him in the second release of the map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Raiga Kurosuki   [AR]Raiga Kurosuki Empty

Back to top Go down

[AR]Raiga Kurosuki
Page 1 of 1