ArOunDThaWOrLD
Ruke
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Azog

Azog

NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:41 pm

Admin wrote:
Nuts) wrote:
"Now CA and Gelel breaks chaneling spells." its mean u can use gelel on chaneling?
So saru hold u with ulty, u use gelel on his hold and run away?
U dont want add force staff and ghost scepter? <3
- CA -> For example, in previous version you was hable to do he following combo: hinata dash + ulti + gelel. Now you can't do it, because gelel will break your ulti :Pso you should use gelel before ulti.

U cant do it on previous version if u do that hinata's will break hes own ulti
Back to top Go down
Nuts)

Nuts)

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:46 am

CA = chacra armor... AC = assasin cloak. So I think u talk about hina make ulty + assasin cloak/ saru ulty + assasin cloak. Ok then its nice.

k. I will check this 2 bugs if happen on this ver.

And can u make more AOE of Mekas (dont rly remember name in nwu :/) its heal on 200 aoe and its rly hard heal all in battle. can it be 400 or 450?
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:15 am

@natsu Mekanism
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:36 pm

First Hokage's Necklace. The healing increase would make sense because the game's dynamics are kind of different, as well as the terrain's size.
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:52 pm

just do same size like in dota and we all happy.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Nuts)

Nuts)

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:07 pm

It woulda nice to have heal aoe increase...
And Mei second skill (fire) still dmg towers. With Gaara shield didnt got bug... but mb some1 test it too.
Kresha try test bug with gaara shield, when shield heal gaara after any magic skill used on him.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:45 pm

I think Mei's fire is supposed to damage buildings actually. That kind of compensates for her low damage when last hitting
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:57 pm

Spectre-idp wrote:
just do same size like in dota and we all happy.
Once some one told me that moving everything to a new map would take a lot of time this means months, if you think the terrain can be reduced to the size of dota map you are wrong my friend this will require creating a new map, make a new terrain and move everything, that will talke a lot of months, btw the playable area is the size of dota map according to muzk
Back to top Go down
Mavis

Mavis

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:12 pm

I think I'll join up the discussion :O
First: Wow nice progress!
Second: Focus on the priority things. Which would be the reported stuff.
Third: Uhm bringing new Ideas in is to late or? xD
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:47 am

Jaeggerjack wrote:
I think I'll join up the discussion :O
First: Wow nice progress!
Second: Focus on the priority things. Which would be the reported stuff.
Third: Uhm bringing new Ideas in is to late or? xD
heya. i think that we alreay fixed the most impotant things (bug and criticals issues). Also, its never later to help us ;p
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:02 pm

So when is the completed version coming out?
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Have 2 weeks came to and end yet? I think is the 1st week to be done with the beta testing.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:30 pm

I realize that, it's just that I' wondering if there is a chance for an earlier release seeing as most of the bugs got fixed
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:23 am

Maybe not 2 weeks but 1,5 weeks.

If this version don't have bugs then the only difference between the current beta and the official release will be the lobby icon.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:32 am

muzk,

I hope you did change Obito's stats at the very least?
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:37 pm

nope
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Why not..
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:06 am

Forgot.

Just create an issue in our issue page and we never will forget, don't be lazzy Wink
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:49 am

Right back at you, create a hero without any of your personal alterations. Dont be lazy Smile
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Map Maker
Map Maker
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:13 am

Quote :
Right back at you, create a hero without any of your personal alterations. Dont be lazy
please, dont be like this. we're working, be patient.

if you guys have other things to report, please do it in bitbucket.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironfist.com.ar
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:15 am

Alright, do you want a whole list put it or every hero individually? Like 1 hero = 1 issue?
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Map Maker
Map Maker
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Quote :
hero individually? Like 1 hero = 1 issue?
yep Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironfist.com.ar
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:36 pm

So, whats up? It's nearly 2 weeks that have passed, any news?
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:24 am

As you can see in the issue tracker some bugs appears but Ruke fixed them. I can't do much because my pc is broke.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:44 am

2 more bugs to fix - naruto's stun on onoki and kisame critical on ultimate? and the version will be ready?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next