14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:19 pm

We need more information because we can't reprodude them. Thus they wont be considered.

Therefore the version is almost ready less than 3 days of beta left.
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Map Maker
Map Maker
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Westfield wrote:
2 more bugs to fix - naruto's stun on onoki and kisame critical on ultimate? and the version will be ready?
kisame = unable to reproduce bug
naruto = tested and it did stun

https://bitbucket.org/muZk/nwu/issue/7/kisame-critical-on-ultimate
https://bitbucket.org/muZk/nwu/issue/26/narutos-ultimate-doesnt-stun-onoki
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironfist.com.ar
Azog

Azog

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:22 pm

@Westfield go play other game u complain about all heros stfu dont change the game just go and play other thing anyway u suck Smile
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Ruke wrote:
Westfield wrote:
2 more bugs to fix - naruto's stun on onoki and kisame critical on ultimate? and the version will be ready?
kisame = unable to reproduce bug
naruto = tested and it did stun

https://bitbucket.org/muZk/nwu/issue/7/kisame-critical-on-ultimate
https://bitbucket.org/muZk/nwu/issue/26/narutos-ultimate-doesnt-stun-onoki
I must say I never saw Naruto's ult fail frankly speaking
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:28 pm

@west it can miss if u go into tunnel ulti disapear Mad
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:01 pm

Spec, well in that case it can affect almost every projectile spell there is in the map, nothing to be surprised about
Back to top Go down
Nuts)

Nuts)

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:04 pm

muzk wrote:
We need more information because we can't reprodude them. Thus they wont be considered.

Therefore the version is almost ready less than 3 days of beta left.
so tommorow or in 2 days we will have full version wich will be add on ent bot? or we need to talk with ent admins?
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:44 pm

muZk just let me know when the new map is ready and I'll make sure that ENT hosts it since I'm admin there now.
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:57 pm

@aroungj tell them to add me as admin and remove takenrun from admin list for nwu he dont even play and hes a pub lol...
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:06 am

But you rage my friend i remember when some one reported you on Kuros foro and removed your admind power XD
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 5:10 am

I think version is ready. The bad thing is my pc is broke and I have WC3 and all the map's protection configuration there... however, I have another computer with WC3. The problem is this PC only works well in Safe-Mode and I'm not sure if I can run W3C.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:38 am

muzk wrote:
I think version is ready. The bad thing is my pc is broke and I have WC3 and all the map's protection configuration there... however, I have another computer with WC3. The problem is this PC only works well in Safe-Mode and I'm not sure if I can run W3C.
Take dah risk, there is so much at stake !1!!1

And yeah you can run wc3 in safe mode lol
Back to top Go down
Mavis

Mavis

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:40 am

What the hell oO Ok. That is bad^^ I think highest priority would be getting the finished map up in the net! But sounds cool that it's done Smile Btw... did you ever think of replacing Kisames Ulti model? coz the current one is just plain ugly x-x anyway good job Smile
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:35 am

Natsu wrote:
But you rage my friend i remember when some one reported you on Kuros foro and removed your admind power XD
this was a joke but if one gets it thats me and i was root in all boots so shesh . .
Back to top Go down
Nuts)

Nuts)

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Spectre-idp wrote:
Natsu wrote:
this was a joke but if one gets it thats me and i was root in all boots so shesh . .
why u want to be admin on it? what it give to u? power to write -swap/-kick??? lol if some1 broke rulez u can just report it.... I dont see a sense.

Gj muzk, I belive it will be a grateee map.
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Westfield wrote:
muzk wrote:
Take dah risk, there is so much at stake !1!!1

And yeah you can run wc3 in safe mode lol
Well, I don't have much time to be honest. It would take 10 min in my pc, but in the other much more (because I have to install things and test).
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:39 pm

take your time muzkii forget what west says : )
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Spectre-idp wrote:
take your time muzkii forget what west says  : )
I agree ^^

Westfield, maybe u can negatiate with Muzk speeding up the map project by donating 300$, whattaya think? xD
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Westfield expects muZk to be the next Icefrog for NWU.
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:23 pm

and now i laugh hard core NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 2rx9mx2
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Do what you gotta do, i just hope its not gonna take another year for release Smile
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Westfield wrote:
Do what you gotta do, i just hope its not gonna take another year for release Smile
What if it does? Is your life over? RIP Westfield?
Back to top Go down
Mavis

Mavis

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:16 am

Spectre-idp wrote:
and now i laugh hard core NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 2rx9mx2

LOL Prob the best Picture i ever saw XD
Back to top Go down
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:03 pm

Can't you put the hardrive into your other pc and do it that way?
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:56 pm

Nope because it's not mine and I don't want to lost the pc's guaranty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next